+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Three Hebrew Boys Investments?

Has anybody heard of a company called the Three Hebrew Boys who do internatial money investing like the banks do every day? They say that if you invest a certian amount of capital and if they make money off of your investment in to their company they will pay out by paying off your mortage or some other lein you may have to avoid taxes.

Re: Three Hebrew Boys Investments?

my sister was telling me something about this company but she said that no one would tell her to much about this company she did tell me that they told her she could put 5000 dollars in the company and they would help her with her mortage bill if you know anything please let me know

Johnny Angel Guest

oi vey.

my life.

Happy honniker!

I had a friend tell me about this investment. He said he has paid off 2 mortages and a car with his investments. I saw his paperwprk. However, I think it is a scam.

Does sound to good to be true, we have any members in columbia, sc that could check it out, trying to call but just get a machine, anyone knows how to contact them let me know, guess I could leave a message and see if they would call me back. If your friend had his stuff paided off, can you find out how he got in contact with them? If he is your friend and you trust him and he got stuff paid off, it might be legit, unless they get money from peter to pay off paul and etc, etc, the old pyramid thing, anyway will be checking this page for updates

Matt 6:33 :) God will provide for the faithful, saved, and upright in heart followers of His son Jesus. Legit!!!!! Please post any new information that you may find. :D

"The Four Stooges" is a more likely name. Or maybe just one stooge with 4 identities?

How pathetic!! Don't you kids have anything better to do?

Blanche

What are you talking about? Speak facts only.

Re: Blanche

Just checking back, seems like no news since I last posted, but does seem that someone don't have a clue, anyway, spell it out and clue us all in.

I have heard about the Three Hebrew boys but as of late they have changed their name but not there works... They call themselves CCG now - same investment (FOREX)... What do you want to know???

Is this a legit company that really pay off morgages, vehicles, credit accounts, etc? Has this company proved themselves to you and paid your bills??? Let me know what to do...please, Thanks

Yes, of course they are for real. Why only today I phoned them up, and just like that, they paid off my CC arrears. I didn't even have to ask.

They already knew my cc details. They then offered to pay off my mortgage, but I said no, cos I wanted to leave some money for the ret of you.

I DID accept their offer to send me a couple of free hookers and a case of Bud round though.

Sweet guys.

The only problem I have is when they pay your debt off. How do they and your avoid the IRS looking for that phantom income in the form of debt payoff.

The only thing I can think of if you sign the property to them, they pay the debt, and then they 1099 exchange it back to you.

But who knows...

no, no, it's far simpler. they pay you in 'gold dubloons' delivered to your back door by a man on a donkey called 'Karl' (the man, not the donkey).

You then take the gold to the magic pixies who live at the bottom of your garden and they grant you 3 wishes. Wish number one is easy. Get frikkin brain, moron.

Does anyone really know that this is a scam? Many people have replied with snide remarks however, few have any real details about this program. Has anyone invested and not gotten what was promised to them? If no one can testify to that then how can you call it a scam?

For weeks I have been reading posts regarding the 3 Hebrew Boys and Capital Consortium Group on scams.com...I felt led to respond because there wasn't positive information about it on the internet...so today I created another logon ID because I wanted to respond anonymously. (All who invest with them are required to sign confidentiality statements...and I shouldn't even be posting this response myself.)

This company is legit. I saw proof with my own eyes. I saw copies of checks. I saw proof that large debts have been paid off. I have talked to people who have benefited and I have proof the company is doing very well financially. And finally, I have money invested with the company myself.

Membership is private and I will not go into details about how the money is made, etc. The bottom line is if you don’t feel comfortable with it, then don’t invest in it. However, if you have faith and believe this IS the year of opportunity, I strongly encourage you to pray about it and go for it.

Similar Threads

1. Have You Heard of the 3 Hebrew Boys??/
    By fullbloom in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 06:44 AM
  2. Three Hebrew Boys/ Capital Consortiun Group assets frozen
    By Sefdog in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 06:43 AM
  3. Making the Case for Hebrew
    By sojustask in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 5