+ Reply to Thread

"Obama"'s father revealed by Last Prophet Matt Marriott, 1 week before voting machines elect RMoney alias Romney alias actor Richard Jenkins

Last Prophet reveals Obama's father 1 week before RMoney elected by voting machines, the same day illuminati launch supervised ethnic cvil war
    Nothing will change in the next two days, so although today is October 29, assume that the following news are dated October 31.

1 week before actor Richard Jenkins alias "Mormon RMoney" alias "Romney" wearing a Willard toupee is elected by voting machines (1) that multiply his votes by factor 12 and multiply total of votes by factor 5, the same day the illuminati declare the supervised ethnic cvil war and 1 week after Donald "Last" Trump-et fired the first bullet as explained by Last Prophet 2009, it is time to reveal the identity of Obama's father.

As expected from the illuminati religion at the stage of endless deception, "BLACK is WHITE" applies literally to the real mother of Obama: not the father but the mother of "Obama" alias STEVE was black.
    Although Hitler did not die 1945, "Obama"'s father was NOT Hitler at the age of 72.
    So why did the illuminati use a video titled "Is Hitler Obama's Father?" to publish the VERY first photo EVER in the mass media of "Obama" together wiht his father? (2)
    Stalingrad and the Winter of 1942-1943 is the KEY to the answer. (3)

Notes
    (1) Supervised ethnic civil war timeline: the *** 2 BASIC facts *** as of October 31 2012
    http://www.christianforums.com/t7697943/

(2) Uploaded to YouTube, 16 December 2010
    Only frames where "Obama"'s eyes and his father's eyes appear in the same frame at 1:00 minutes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XesDygYTmWo

(3) Answer:
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=186516
    http://www.christianforums.com/t7692793/
    Last edited by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible; 10-29-2012 at 02:02 PM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings. User Rank

Re: "Obama"'s father revealed by Last Prophet Matt Marriott, 1 week before voting machines elect RMoney alias Romney alias actor Richard Jenkins

You're still, a ing idiot. You will believe anything.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Re: "Obama"'s father revealed by Last Prophet Matt Marriott, 1 week before voting machines elect RMoney alias Romney alias actor Richard Jenkins

RemoveMugShots.com is a company that specializes in helping people restore their reputation and remove any unwanted information from being displayed publically. We work with an experienced set of lawyers to remove your mugshots from mugshots.com.
    We also work with Google, Yahoo and Bing to make sure these mugshots and criminal records cannot be found by employers, family or friends.
    We are committed to achieving our goals and work with you to prevent a past run-in with the law from affecting your future.
    We are the largest, most experienced mugshot removal company and achieve a 100% success rate on all matters pertaining to mugshots being removed on mugshots.com or any other website that displays your mugshot.
    Hire the best and get it done right the first time!
    We are committed to achieving our goals and work with you to prevent a past run-in with the law from affecting your future.