+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Big Brother To Decide If You Drive

Quote Originally Posted by Connecticut Victim
    Come on kazza... not even as a stupid teenager?? lol
    Lol. I am a stupid teenager. Ok, well I'm a bit out of my teens now but I still haven't grown up :D. But seriously, I do heaps of stupid, dangerous things, but this is one I just won't. I have had friends die because they were drink driving, and others seriously injured, and I know this sounds bad, especially on a forum where it is hard to convey real meaning, but I am glad it was them that died and not their passengers or someone innocent on the side of the road.

You have a brave ex-girlfriend.

Speeding scares the hell outta me! :eek:
    Yeah, I hate people that fly around the city as if they are in a bloody formula one race . I always wonder why they don't just go to a race track. That's what I do anytime I feel the need to drive like a maniac. There are rally meets somewhere in this city at least once a week, plenty of opportunity not only to drive like a hoon, but also to actually compete.

Hi Paul,

Dang.. I thought you were gonna confess!! :D

Anyway, could it be federally mandated, but state controlled?
    Ok... I'll fess up... guilty as charged... in my younger, wild days *lol* I'd have to say we were just lucky... especially since police look for people driving abnormally slow... at least they do around here. It's a sign of driving drunk.

Not sure about the federal mandate thing. Possibly, if they threaten to withhold federal funding for related state causes??

3. 12-01-2006, 08:25 AM

Reason
    BANNED USER

Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Lol. I am a stupid teenager. Ok, well I'm a bit out of my teens now but I still haven't grown up :D. But seriously, I do heaps of stupid, dangerous things, but this is one I just won't.
    Are you kidding me?! If you are this grounded, you are way more grown up than most grown ups I know!!

I have had friends die because they were drink driving, and others seriously injured, and I know this sounds bad, especially on a forum where it is hard to convey real meaning, but I am glad it was them that died and not their passengers or someone innocent on the side of the road.
    Your point is very clear. There's nothing more infuriating than hearing about an accident where innocent people died and the drunk driver walked away without a scratch... :mad:

Yeah, I hate people that fly around the city as if they are in a bloody formula one race . I always wonder why they don't just go to a race track. That's what I do anytime I feel the need to drive like a maniac. There are rally meets somewhere in this city at least once a week, plenty of opportunity not only to drive like a hoon, but also to actually compete.
    Is racing a hobby for you, or a career?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM
    Ok... I'll fess up... guilty as charged... in my younger, wild days *lol* I'd have to say we were just lucky... especially since police look for people driving abnormally slow... at least they do around here. It's a sign of driving drunk.
    Congratulations Paul! You are now a member of:

The Scam.com "Good Ole Daze" Pothead Society

Button
    lisan23
    PaulM
    CV

:)

Not sure about the federal mandate thing. Possibly, if they threaten to withhold federal funding for related state causes??
    Threats work, right? especially when money is involved...

Are you kidding me?! If you are this grounded, you are way more grown up than most grown ups I know!!
    Lol. Maybe on this one thing, but I still drink far too much and get into far too much trouble :D :D

Congratulations Paul! You are now a member of:

Button
    lisan23
    PaulM
    CV
    Hey, I want on that list as well. I have 2 plants out the back of the house :D (I really hope the police don't monitor my internet access). Hmm, but I suppose its the "Good Ole Daze" society, I'm still living em :).

Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Lol. Maybe on this one thing, but I still drink far too much and get into far too much trouble
    You only live once... ;)

But please be careful.....

Hey, I want on that list as well. I have 2 plants out the back of the house :D (I really hope the police don't monitor my internet access). Hmm, but I suppose its the "Good Ole Daze" society, I'm still living em :).
    Here ya go my friend... Congratulations!

Button
    lisan23
    PaulM
    CV

**Honorary Members

kazza

:D

**Those who carry on the traditions of the Society until they, too, have kids and find themselves remembering the "Good Ole Daze"...
    Last edited by Connecticut Victim; 12-01-2006 at 11:52 AM.