+ Reply to Thread

P.O.V. webdesign solutions?? has anyone heard of them?

I know someone that recently joined this and went through the whole process that they require, and he has actually been paid. But it just doesn't seem legit. Does anyone have a knowledge of this one?

http://pov-webdesignsolutions.com/

Re: P.O.V. webdesign solutions?? has anyone heard of them?

Quote Originally Posted by stopscammers
    I know someone that recently joined this and went through the whole process that they require, and he has actually been paid. But it just doesn't seem legit. Does anyone have a knowledge of this one?

http://pov-webdesignsolutions.com/
    I have had recent affiliation with this company and I am also wondering if it is legit. If anyone know some please get back to us. Thanks.. I am now getting my papers in order. Let me know. :(

Does anybody know of this company as a legit business. Reach out. I do not want to get in any trouble.

To the person who made the quote that she knew someone who just did this and was paid. Is it possible to get them to enlighten us on his experience? I have come incontact with them also and I am considering participating.

Hello

I am also affiliated with POV. I've been in business for two months. The only thing is that there seems to be a lot of chargebacks. Now my bank is looking into this. I will post if I hear more.

Hello,
    I joined as an affiliate for 6 days, when I filled out the information for my credit card processing application, I left the contact number as my own personal number. For this reason I recieved phone calls from people that were charged without their knowlege. The chargebacks are from people finding out they have been charged without their knowledge, and disputing with the credit card companies. This scam has been outlined on the FTC site. They are a government site that monitors credit abuses and frauds. I have contacted many agencies on this matter and I would suggest anybody affiliated with this site contacts the FTC and does what they say in order ot keep from being liable. The people at this site claim that it is not a scam, they are scam artists in my oppinion.

Warning. Do not sign up after these people

THEY DO A LOT OF CHARGE BACKS AND CHARGE PEOPLE ON THE CREDIT CARD. LUCKILY NOTHING CAME TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. NOW I HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO REFUND IT BACK THROUGH PIPELINE DATA.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DO NOT GO WITH THEM.

THEY ARE SCAM