+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

pawnstar Guest

Liberals Have Closed Minds

i have said before that liberals are sick,but this forum proves it.
    with ianmatthews,dhchristi,ronald,and anti-americanindian.its easy to see that morons like these would love to see america have another 9-11.
    just like the san francisco wierdos these people don't listen to any sort of rationality.
    they are supporters of our enemys,and hate the very country that gives them that right.
    they do support homosexuality being taught in schools.
    anti-semitism being taught on schools.
    muslim extremists schools in this country.
    and man do they hate CHRISTIANS.
    i don't know if their parents were this way but if parents continue to let their kids learn the crap that these anti-americans have learned we as americans are in serious trouble

2. 11-25-2006, 03:31 PM

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: Liberals Have Closed Minds

Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    with ianmatthews,dhchristi,ronald,and anti-americanindian.its easy to see that morons like these would love to see america have another 9-11.
    just like the san francisco wierdos these people don't listen to any sort of rationality.
    they are supporters of our enemys,and hate the very country that gives them that right.
    i don't know if their parents were this way but if parents continue to let their kids learn the crap that these anti-americans have learned we as americans are in serious trouble
    Well you are wrong and just about every account. Ronald is not a liberal, none of them would love to see another 9/11. They do not support our enemies, they call for "rational" behavior when confronted by our enemies and point to history as validation.

Better that homesexuality be taught in the schools than on television. I'll tell you the same thing that Neocons tell liberals when we don't want religion taught in public schools, put your kids in private schools OR teach them yourself.

I have yet to see anyone on the forum promote "extremism" in an form. And they don't have "Christians" just what "Christians" have done. I wouldn't expect them to Love Hypocrites either.

We as Americans are already in serious trouble and our children will have enough to bother them trying to learn Chinese and pay off the loans of this administration. That would include Muslim Americans, Homosexual Americans, Liberal Americans as well as Christian Americans.

We have much bigger problems to face as a nation than worrying about whether our politics match up to each other or not.

Lady Mod

Hey pawnstar, Ronald was a liberal democrat 6 months ago, but has recently seen the lack of morals that the liberal ideology embraces, and has decided to leave the dark side. So you might want to cut him some slack, because he isn't going to figure everything out over night. Give him some time.

Oh, so I want another 9/11 and I "support our enemys"?

Well, I might as well quit my job and throw away my badges and stripes, eh? Yep, I'm a regular Moussaui.

pawnstar Guest

well, maybe i am wrong about him.
    but i have been hit pretty hard by ronald on some of the conservitive issues that i post.
    but i do think everyone deserves another chance.
    thanks for the correction

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Hey pawnstar, Ronald was a liberal democrat 6 months ago, but has recently seen the lack of morals that the liberal ideology embraces, and has decided to leave the dark side. So you might want to cut him some slack, because he isn't going to figure everything out over night. Give him some time.

pawnstar Guest

so you think homosexuality should be taught in schools and not christianity? go figure.
    if you have ever read americanindian posts and say you haven't seen anyone promote extremism then maybe you should read them again,or redefine what you think extremism is.
    and as for paying off loans,the loans we are paying off are the U.S. national debts that china bought under BILL CLINTON.
    our politics have never been worse because these
    "blame america first" liberals are out there saying that
    #1 america is to blame for 9-11
    #2 christians are worse than radical muslims
    #3 everyone lies except for liberals

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Well you are wrong and just about every account. Ronald is not a liberal, none of them would love to see another 9/11. They do not support our enemies, they call for "rational" behavior when confronted by our enemies and point to history as validation.

Better that homesexuality be taught in the schools than on television. I'll tell you the same thing that Neocons tell liberals when we don't want religion taught in public schools, put your kids in private schools OR teach them yourself.

I have yet to see anyone on the forum promote "extremism" in an form. And they don't have "Christians" just what "Christians" have done. I wouldn't expect them to Love Hypocrites either.

We as Americans are already in serious trouble and our children will have enough to bother them trying to learn Chinese and pay off the loans of this administration. That would include Muslim Americans, Homosexual Americans, Liberal Americans as well as Christian Americans.

We have much bigger problems to face as a nation than worrying about whether our politics match up to each other or not.

Lady Mod

Oh, now I get it! Pawnstar, Punster! You're not really a bigotted old fart as you would have us believe, you're just practicing your new career of comedy writer. Kind of like that Richard's guy who lost it and started screaming the N-word at those two African-Americans. Ah Ha! I'm on to you.

pawnstar Guest

you are too smart.i couldn't fool you.
    but i really am an old fart.

Quote Originally Posted by EderLore
    Oh, now I get it! Pawnstar, Punster! You're not really a bigotted old fart as you would have us believe, you're just practicing your new career of comedy writer. Kind of like that Richard's guy who lost it and started screaming the N-word at those two African-Americans. Ah Ha! I'm on to you.

you are too smart.i couldn't fool you.
    but i really am an old fart.
    So, are you for real or what?

What a laugh a minute this guy is. He would be an avid supporter of "Jesus camp" where they brainwash children much like the radical Islamic extremists.
    This guy suffers from depression and "librul" paranoia. But take heart, there is a solution. Peace can be achieved!! Pop a few Valium, followed by a bottle of Prozac, and go back to sleep.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

so you think homosexuality should be taught in schools and not christianity? go figure.
    Which version of Christianity should they teach in schools? I would venture to say if the idea were ever put forward, every frickin' Protestant religion would be frothing rabidly that THEIR interpretation is the only one to be considered. In no time at all, there'd be blood running in every state.
    I said it before, I'll state it again: Private school or Home school if you want Christianity to be taught to children. Simple.

if you have ever read americanindian posts and say you haven't seen anyone promote extremism then maybe you should read them again,or redefine what you think extremism is.
    And a happy FA-Q-2, to you as well. If truth is considered extremism, I surmise you'll be basking in Lucifer's utopian oven in no time. Extra tasty crispy did you say?

Blah...blah...blah....polly wanna cracker?? You're good at parroting the same line of propagandistic rhetoric as your fine feathered, right-winged pigeons do here all day long. Like all Pigeons, you and your ilk peck at anything that happens to be lying on the sidewalk, even if it's your own excreta.

I suggest you label those "Christians" as what they truly are: Religious, fanatical Zealots. If they were true Christians they wouldn't support Israel, wouldn't be brainwashing their children to eventually dominate the American political landscape, and wouldn't be opposed to Biblical truths.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

TheWorker Guest

but i have been hit pretty hard by ronald on some of the conservitive issues that i post.
    you are the one who needs another chance. if you want to live in a country that is run by the predominant religion, move to saudi arabia.

pawnstar Guest

when did i say that i want ANY religion running the country.
    it amazes me that you people can read something that is not even posted.
    but i do believe in the God that created us ALL.
    i do believe that God has his chosen people the Jews.
    and satan has his chosen people the muslims.
    now read and understand,this DOES NOT mean i want christians running the country.get it right

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    you are the one who needs another chance. if you want to live in a country that is run by the predominant religion, move to saudi arabia.

Frankly, I don't think sex education belongs in our public schools any more than religious education. Don't put thoughts into my posts that reflect your narrow view on society. To address your question further, our founding Fathers set up a definite dividing line between Church and State. Public schools are State, religious education is definitely Church. Homosexuality doesn't really fall in either category. Being a homosexual apparently doesn't inhibit one's ability to do a job, unless of course they are soliciting teenaged interns. :rolleyes:

Apparently, you have problems understanding logic or sarcacism. He's not called for another 9/11 and those are serious alligations you promote.

and as for paying off loans,the loans we are paying off are the U.S. national debts that china bought under BILL CLINTON.
    In the 1990s, a strong economy and booming stock market generated something of a windfall in tax revenues, and new “pay-as-you-go” rules in Congress required that any new tax cuts be offset by spending cuts (or new spending be offset by new taxes). The result was a few years of budget surpluses. For a short time, those surpluses helped to pay down the national debt, but not for long. By the end of every fiscal year, the debt (when you include government-held debt used to back future Social Security and Medicare payments) was larger than when the year began.

Congress let those “pay-as-you-go” rules expire in 2002, which made their jobs a lot easier. Now they could cut taxes without making the hard — and politically unpopular — choices about where to cut spending. Under these “have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too” budget rules, we now get tax cuts and a $250 million Alaskan bridge to nowhere. Nearly a third of the current national debt has been added since 2000.

Wrong. But if it helps you sleep at night, enjoy your fantasy.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 11-27-2006 at 09:29 PM.

Ronald is more a "Moderate" in his political views than he is either Conservative or Liberal.

Grim isn't right either.

Lady Mod

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    So, are you for real or what?
    It's probably a better application of your time to debate a so called "conservitive"(sic) only if they can at least spell the word.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-27-2006 at 09:42 PM.