I really hate to prove the guy right, and do exactly as he predicted regarding posting to message boards and forums,
but you can't leave everything up to the big guy, I guess.

Either way, I hope to save some of you the misfortune of dealing with Matt Wells or any of his 600 or so enterprises.

I've posted our correspondence so that, even if I might come across as he put it as "an imbecile" - some of you who do a quick Google before every purchase with the word "scam" and the name of the product or service might avoid the same problem.

I'm embarrassed to have ever even promoted the YouTubeMailer as it's 90th buyer. Now I have to go to the trouble of removing all references to it in my promotions.

If you are one of the purchasers of YouTubeMailer, you might want to take a quick look at who's getting paid for each sale you make. All you need to do is click on the paypal link on your reseller page, and you'll see the entire payment is going to somebody else. Not you.

If you complain about it more than once to the person your paypal link pays, you'll get blacklisted, and the ad submission page will attempt to crash your machine with infinite new windows.

http://magneticportal.com/Matt_Wells.txt