+ Reply to Thread

Online Shopping Based In China

I came across a link containing 100's of photos of clothing items for sale. For example, I see NFL game jerseys that would sell here for $200+ selling on this site for $35.

I know 'everything is made in China', but is this possible?

I'm new & take cautious to these sites, could someone with more experience speak on this.

This is the site I'm referring to:
    Online Shop

How it works is, you pick from the site & chat to someone thru MSN on prices?
    When the deal is worked out, you send the money thru Western Union and you wait 4 days for biggest deal to come knock on your door.

Is this all a dream?!!
    Last edited by Rich77; 11-25-2006 at 08:32 AM.

Re: Online Shopping Based In China

You are paying thru Western Union, Prices are very low.

These are two red flags that it is a scam. You are probably not speaking to MSN.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.

As I've said in previous threads, if you buy personally from a Chinese company or person, you are more likely to get ripped off than actually get your products. Of course you could get lucky, but basically consider receiving anything at all as a bonus.

Just about every big American company who has done multi-million $$ business (with the best lawyers money can buy) in China has been ripped off at one stage or another, what chance do you a meer PERSON have... They see you as rich and stupid and deserving of a good rip off.

Definition: Scaminator - A person or entity which terminates scammers using unconventional methods.
    Scaminators - A large group of scaminators (plural) who volunteer to work collectively and destroy scammers.

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rich77
    I came across a link containing 100's of photos of clothing items for sale. For example, I see NFL game jerseys that would sell here for $200+ selling on this site for $35.

I know 'everything is made in China', but is this possible?

I'm new & take cautious to these sites, could someone with more experience speak on this.

This is the site I'm referring to:
    Online Shop

How it works is, you pick from the site & chat to someone thru MSN on prices?
    When the deal is worked out, you send the money thru Western Union and you wait 4 days for biggest deal to come knock on your door.

Is this all a dream?!!
    Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Consider buying $20 worth of stuff as a "trial run." If things work out, order more.

They are probably just selling replica clothing.
    I've dealt with a few companies in china and made several thousand dollars worth of transactions through western union buying snide trainers and clothing and not once had a prooblem.
    Thats not to say this guy is genuine but the prices sound about right.

If you click that link you get Yahoo photos which is the address. Something is not right.

If they are asking to send money by WU is most likely a scam.
    Don't get scammed. Check out all opportunities or Companies before doing business.