Closed Thread

Hey Can Anyone Help Just Take A Look At My Website Tell Me What You Think!!

can everyone take a look at my website tell me what you think!! :)
    http://myreview.com/gpittin.html
    Last edited by sojustask; 11-28-2006 at 07:23 AM.

Re: Hey Can Anyone Help Just Take A Look At My Website Tell Me What You Think!!

Scam, Scam, Scam.... 1)Ultimate Wealth Package, is useless BULL**** 2) Paid Survey Program, is a scam, you are charging $39.95 just to enter Surveys 3) Adwords Elite, website looks like ****, fake and scam written all over it, plus those people are fake, the pictures are so fake!!

P.S Original Price was $119, then $89.99, NOW at a steal of $4.99, must be so good if you are selling it, at $4.99 HEY?

Get freckin a life gpittingale :mad:
    **ONLY LOSERS PAY FOR LEADS** Discover how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....NEVER PAY FOR TRAFFIC AGAIN!!! http://timpoortinga.payitforward4profits.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iamwatchingu
    Scam, Scam, Scam.... 1)Ultimate Wealth Package, is useless BULL**** 2) Paid Survey Program, is a scam, you are charging $39.95 just to enter Surveys 3) Adwords Elite, website looks like ****, fake and scam written all over it, plus those people are fake, the pictures are so fake!!

P.S Original Price was $119, then $89.99, NOW at a steal of $4.99, must be so good if you are selling it, at $4.99 HEY?

Get freckin a life gpittingale :mad:
    exxxxuuuuuse me was asking for a opinion not an insult, however i couldnt take yours your only a junior member yourself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gpittingale
    exxxxuuuuuse me was asking for a opinion not an insult, however i couldnt take yours your only a junior member yourself!!!
    Ok. Here is my opinion. You are promoting your scamy affiliate links.

let me refraze the above comment made for imwatchinu seen as the comment i read earlier on i was so annoyed at i couldnt type right.

A:- its not $4.99 its $49.99 (just go's to prove how well you were actually watchin)
    b:-you are only a junior yourself.
    c:-i am only intrested in constructive critisizm (if coming from a junior i dont mind)
    d:-i have to say imwatchinyou that i spend my time obviously doing the same thing that you do, so would it not be fair to say that you are a hypocrite because you obviously need to get a life yourself!!!(you said it)

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    Ok. Here is my opinion. You are promoting your scamy affiliate links.
    thankyou for your comment i appreciate it(see imwatchingyou it can be done without insulting my life)

Ok what I am in is not a Scam, yours how ever is, and second, yes it did say $4.99........
    **ONLY LOSERS PAY FOR LEADS** Discover how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....NEVER PAY FOR TRAFFIC AGAIN!!! http://timpoortinga.payitforward4profits.com

can everyone take a look at my website tell me what you think!! :)
    http://myreview.com/gpittin.html
    Mate this is an affiliate link, its not your website. I can understand why you set of Iamwatchingu further up, no offence to you though. If you read the message boards you'll see that the items you promote on your affiliated website are all brought in disrepute some time or the other.

Paid surveys in perticular has been discussed in great detail in various sections. Please be more careful when you post affiliate links here, some people have been seriously burnt by similar schemes on this forum, and you'll leave yourself open for abuse.
    Last edited by sojustask; 11-28-2006 at 07:24 AM.

listen im not suggesting otherwise i am purelly upset that my life should be mocked, i understand that the website should be mocked, after all thats why i put it on here in the first place to get peoples opinions, thankyou for your opinions.

let me refraze the above comment made for imwatchinu seen as the comment i read earlier on i was so annoyed at i couldnt type right.

A:- its not $4.99 its $49.99 (just go's to prove how well you were actually watchin)
    b:-you are only a junior yourself.
    c:-i am only intrested in constructive critisizm (if coming from a junior i dont mind)
    d:-i have to say imwatchinyou that i spend my time obviously doing the same thing that you do, so would it not be fair to say that you are a hypocrite because you obviously need to get a life yourself!!!(you said it)
    Yep, it does say: "SPECIAL ONE DAY ONLY PRICE $4.99 If You Order On Friday, November 24, 2006"

And to back up the previous poster, all of these items you are selling have been determined to be schemes of one sort or another so why would your website claim to be "exposing" work at home opportunities? All of the books you are selling including the bonuses are information that can be found online for free in many places. Since you have the skills to build websites why not put it to use in a good and honest way? JMHO

right,right i appreciate this i put on here for your opinions anyway i just dont think its right that you should diss the way i run my life, however i am looking for something that is not a scamif you can prove to me that pat it forwards for profit is not then i will proberly join you(yes that means through you) i look forward to your response.

fair enough, would you visit if i did?

Not only would I visit it, I would write a good review about it and promote it on my websites. The one you have now though.... I just couldn't do it and feel good about it. I currently write bad reviews about most of those programs simply because there are plenty of good and honest ways to make money online without taking advantage of anyone.

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

fair enough, would you visit if i did?
    Even if the products you were promoting got rave reviews, you should stick with products that aren't already over-exposed. You're site should still be different than everyone else's. The review site you link to looks very basic and is obviously a free site.

If you want to make money online, stand out from the herd. Don't join them.

I think we should put this to rest. I found the EXACT same posting at talkgold http://talkgold.com/forum/r132910-.html

listen im not suggesting otherwise i am purelly upset that my life should be mocked, i understand that the website should be mocked, after all thats why i put it on here in the first place to get peoples opinions, thankyou for your opinions.
    Oh, boo hoo! Grow up and get over it. Take your website and opinions elsewhere and stop violating the rules here.

Lady Mod