+ Reply to Thread

millions71 Guest

SuperWebSecrets-Retire A Millionaire

Before you dismiss this as another online/work-at-home scheme out to fleece you, read on and decide for yourself....

Imagine :rolleyes:
    Never having to work fix hours
    Never have loads of paperwork to fill
    Never have to meet a customer
    Never having to ship or sell any product

Hi, My name is Sheila and YES, I am on my way to becoming a Millionaire!... but I was not born rich and I did not make my millions slogging my life, working 12hrs workdays!!! In fact, I come from a lower income family. My dad was a supervisor in a movers company and my mum a housewife. Me and my brother were never lavished with expensive clothes or toy. We used to stay in a 2 bedroom government flat in Dover Road. I never had a chance to study for a University Degree as it would be a financial burden to my parents and so, my income from my previous employment has always been less than $1500/mth. 2 months ago my life changed... I was introduced to this brilliant and marvellous work from home system...SuperWebSecrets. Now I am averaging a good USD$14,000-USD$20,000. I am not kidding! Read on and you shall see how this SuperWebSecrets system has benefited me and thousands of others to fulfilling our dream of retiring a Millionaire.

P.S, This is NOT MLM and there is NO Outdoor sales involved! Simply work at home 15-30mins a day on your computer!

8 Weeks Iron Clad Money Back Guarantee!

If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with this brilliant system, SuperWebSecrets will gladly return you the small fee that you have invested, plus get this, You get to keep every $$$ that you have made up till the Refund request, so what have you got to lose?

NO CLICKBANK OR AFFILIATE LINKS ALLOWED HERE. NO ADVERTISING, CHEAPSCAPE, WE ARE NOT YOUR "FREE" ADVERTISING VENUE. BUY A CLICK AD IF YOU ARE SO DESPERATE FOR BUSINESS.

LADY MOD
    Last edited by sojustask; 12-11-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Re: SuperWebSecrets-Retire A Millionaire

Promote your scam/spam somewhere else.

If somebody is making 25-35 thousand dollars a month, then why the heck would they want everyone else in internet land to know how they're doing it? Also, this is not the website to be posting your ads!!

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Judging by the cars, the cash on the Web site, and the way this thread was started, I don't know about you, but I'm sold.

Re: Is Superwebsecrets a Scam ??

I have signed up and paid for Superwebsecrets very recently, just slightly more than 1 week ago. However their internet servers have been down since 30th Nov 2006 (Thurs).

I emailed to admin@superwebsecrets.com 3 times since 3th Dec to ask for a refund of US$45, but there is no NO reply at all. Is this a SCAM ??

There is NO ADDRESS, NO CONTACT NUMBERS, NO COMPANY NAME. Besides, who is this guy Charles P. Goodman ?? It's quite impossible to verify his identity. Who will honor the GUARANTEE ??

Does anyone know of other Superwebsecrets email addresses that I can write to for a refund ?

Thanks.

SuperWebSecrets-Retire A Millionaire
    Just who is the millionaire we're helping to retire?

Quote Originally Posted by millions71
    Before you dismiss this as another online/work-at-home scheme out to fleece you, read on and decide for yourself....

Imagine :rolleyes:
    Never having to work fix hours
    Never have loads of paperwork to fill
    Never have to meet a customer
    Never having to ship or sell any product

Hi, My name is Sheila and YES, I am on my way to becoming a Millionaire!... but I was not born rich and I did not make my millions slogging my life, working 12hrs workdays!!! In fact, I come from a lower income family. My dad was a supervisor in a movers company and my mum a housewife. Me and my brother were never lavished with expensive clothes or toy. We used to stay in a 2 bedroom government flat in Dover Road. I never had a chance to study for a University Degree as it would be a financial burden to my parents and so, my income from my previous employment has always been less than $1500/mth. 2 months ago my life changed... I was introduced to this brilliant and marvellous work from home system...SuperWebSecrets. Now I am averaging a good USD$14,000-USD$20,000. I am not kidding! Read on and you shall see how this SuperWebSecrets system has benefited me and thousands of others to fulfilling our dream of retiring a Millionaire.

P.S, This is NOT MLM and there is NO Outdoor sales involved! Simply work at home 15-30mins a day on your computer!

8 Weeks Iron Clad Money Back Guarantee!

If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with this brilliant system, SuperWebSecrets will gladly return you the small fee that you have invested, plus get this, You get to keep every $$$ that you have made up till the Refund request, so what have you got to lose?

Go to this link NOW! http://millions71.lancer79.hop.clickbank.net
    Stuff like this in a forum like this is just funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bad_altitude
    Just who is the millionaire we're helping to retire?
    lol...the websites owner of course ;)