+ Reply to Thread

JTEXPORTS Buyers Beware

anyone dealing with or thinking of dealing with Cary Peterson of JTEXPORTS, Radmai and Partners, DO NOT!! this guy Burned Me Hard for $170,000.00 USD on a order for 1200 Apple Ipods. the case is already with the US Attorney Generals Office and the US Secret Service. if anyone has been burned by this guy, contact the US secret Service.

thanks
    Mike

Re: JTEXPORTS Buyers Beware

I know of same company. I was a customer for long time and have met Peterson. I had asked him about this as it concerns me since I have not had any problem with him or company. He told me you and him did business a few years ago and you had taken 25000 he gave you for a plasma TV deal that went bad. Afterwards bought something from a supplier he was using to cancel out the debt you owed his company. From what he tells me you guys have talked since you wrote this and are doing something to resolve your differences. Hope best that you guys work out your problems. Cary is ok guy and has done well to my business for few years when his company was active. Fake ipods and many other products are all over China. Where I'm from too many bogus products and some look very real. As a merchant today I do not even buy from any company in China. You two should be very careful and only purchase products that you can see with your own eyes. This way you will not lose each others money or get scammed by bad sellers that get away and leave both of you in trouble. This is big problem in trade business.

Re: JTEXPORTS Buyers Beware

This is Bologna, Peterson has Vanished with my $170K and never looked back. I have every Law enforcment agency looking for him including the FBI. DO NOT GIVE Cary Peterson Money, you will Lose for sure.