+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: SWICOM BV Buyers Beware

Lewis swinkels, you do not sell anything, all you do is scam people out of their money. We have a client who you tried to scam, but we caught it in time. and I am Thankful for that. It was the same routine you used on all the other people in here you scammed. You talk about a broker, I have a legitimate company, and The thing about it is, you do not have anything, you are a scammer. It seems you would bow out graciously, everyone knows about you now in this business.

MOD NOTE - mcsupply and hifigaleriet are posting from the same IP. This is not allowed.

Please report further violations of identical posts and suspected user name violations by hitting the SPAM button.

Thanks,

Mod
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 10-08-2009 at 10:14 PM.
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

CEKWholesalers A BIG SCAM !!!!!!!!!!

You Donot Have Any Record Of Amex Authorization- No Purchase Order- No Commercial Invoice, No Final Confirmation, No Signatures.
    You Let Us Down With Our Product And Dispute The Card Of Someone Else. That Is The Story And We Have Proof Of That. You Can Call Amex And They Will Verify This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This Is Complete Incorrect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. 11-04-2009, 09:41 AM

Reason
    other username is mcsupply

5. 12-08-2009, 02:35 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

When are you finally going to do this?
    You've been crying the same thing for 2 years now.
    I will help you stay atop of the search results with this post.
    Last edited by Whip; 12-08-2009 at 03:03 PM.

Info

BULLET PROOF" ASSET PROTECTION

We love this term. It often represents to be the benchmark of asset protection options in the world of offshore security. We even see it used by attorneys in localities such as your own who do not even do anything offshore. Imagine that. Offering a structure combined with banking for the purpose of privacy and financial security in a tax/privacy compromised jurisdiction and calling it "Bullet Proof". That is more of an oxymoron. Be very wary of any such offering, it could be a recipe for disaster with repercussions such as bank privacy violations, frozen accounts, even criminal liability for a commonly made mistake called a fraudulent transfer. Even a low paid private investigator could violate your financial and personal privacy in most countries, especially in North America or Europe. That being said we will point out "Bullet Proof" Asset Protection and its finer points when structured properly.

8. 12-09-2009, 12:46 AM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

Re: Info

Quote Originally Posted by mcsupply View Post
    BULLET PROOF" ASSET PROTECTION

We love this term. It often represents to be the benchmark of asset protection options in the world of offshore security. We even see it used by attorneys in localities such as your own who do not even do anything offshore.
    Yeah, I bet you spend alot of time around lawyers, givin your reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by mcsupply
    it could be a recipe for disaster with repercussions such as bank privacy violations, frozen accounts, even criminal liability for a commonly made mistake called a fraudulent transfer.
    Yes, you would know very well about this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by mcsupply
    Even a low paid private investigator could violate your financial and personal privacy in most countries, especially in North America or Europe. That being said we will point out "Bullet Proof" Asset Protection and its finer points when structured properly.
    My god man! you are the very scammer you are warning people about. you are very brave posting this crap on a blog dedicated to exposing your criminal activity. I am very surprised you are still a free man, or maybe this shit is coming from the prison computer lab.

Pay your debts dumbass, live life as a respectable person. or keep stealing, and live life always watching your own back.

10. 12-21-2009, 06:32 AM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

11. 12-21-2009, 06:36 AM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

12. 12-28-2009, 01:04 AM

Re: Seslaprime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZO DICHT KOMT U NOOIT MEER BIJ EEN AUTOMATISCH INKOMEN Zie http://www.swicom.net
    If you want me to understand what you are saying, you must post in English.

14. 01-04-2010, 01:49 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

15. 01-04-2010, 01:50 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

16. 01-08-2010, 01:38 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

Re: Seslaprime piece of crab

Een enorm lelijk asociaal wijf komt bij een supermarkt binnen,
    al schreeuwend op haar 2 kinderen.
    Een verkoper van de supermarkt: 'Goeie dag en welkom bij onze supermarkt.' Wat een 2 mooie kinderen. Tweelingen?'

Het lelijke asociale wijf: 'Wa sedde gij kut?! Da zijn gin tweelinge…..
    Den ene is 7 en den andere 10.
    Bende gij blind of zo, stom rund. Woarom denkte da?"

Verkoper: 'Ik ben niet blind, noch stom.
    Maar ik kon me niet voorstellen dat iemand jou 2 keer geneukt zou hebben!!!!
    Ok, obviously you do not want me to understand your post. that is fine, I understand your reason for hiding. Just return the money you have stolen from me and I will delete this entire blog.

$6,000 USD - return the funds and you can go on stealing to your hearts desire. refuse and this blog stays indefinately.

18. 01-16-2010, 11:30 AM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

19. 01-16-2010, 12:43 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

20. 01-16-2010, 12:44 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

21. 01-16-2010, 12:45 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

22. 01-16-2010, 12:46 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

23. 01-16-2010, 12:47 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

24. 01-16-2010, 12:50 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

25. 01-16-2010, 12:51 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

26. 01-16-2010, 12:55 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

27. 01-16-2010, 12:59 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

28. 01-16-2010, 01:04 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

29. 01-16-2010, 01:07 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

30. 01-16-2010, 01:24 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

31. 01-16-2010, 01:38 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

32. 01-16-2010, 01:44 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

33. 01-16-2010, 01:48 PM

Reason
    This guy is a mess!

34. 01-27-2010, 01:46 PM

:judges::judges::judges:Any one dealt with seslaprime ???????? Did he ever do any business ???? :judges:

Quote Originally Posted by swicom View Post
    :judges::judges::judges:Any one dealt with seslaprime ???????? Did he ever do any business ???? :judges:
    You know exactly who I am. Acting ignorant will not get you out of hot water. Expecting time will make me go away will not ease your pain. Paying back my $6,000 USD will be your only salvation. Eventially, I will be knocking at your door, but by then, i will not be asking for my $6,000 and your thieving days will be over.

Seslaprime is fake !!!!!!!!!!!

SESLAPRIME or what other ing name you have. We donot have any kind of debt to you. we deliver the product and you could not preform on the ordered products, where you signed for. You can sent threads more and more. We can prove that we are right and donot yell en scream that we are the scammers, the scammer in this case is clearly you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:judges::judges::2gunsfiring_v 1:

Re: Seslaprime is fake !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swicom View Post
    SESLAPRIME or what other ing name you have. We donot have any kind of debt to you. we deliver the product and you could not preform on the ordered products, where you signed for. You can sent threads more and more. We can prove that we are right and donot yell en scream that we are the scammers, the scammer in this case is clearly you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:judges::judges::2gunsfiring_v 1:
    You are a funny thief to boot but your rude language and weak posturing is not going to work. It is a proven fact that you have stole at least, hundreds of thousands of dollars and pounds. just from your few victims who have posted on this thread alone. that does not even take into consideration the victims that we here do not even know about.

Because I know the kind of thief you are, I can guarantee that your rip offs range into probably millions. I can not see how you can possibly survive this because I am ready to tear you up over a measly $6k USD.

But I have at the very least "slowed" your crime spree with this thread. Anyone who does a internet search for SWICOM or Lewis Swinkels will come straight to this thread and you will be exposed. So your Crimes will be limited to Only Dumb Shits like you.

However, I am getting increasingly impatient with you. It will not be long before I have you picked up and punished for your crimes. You must be stopped, at any cost. So watch your back side Lewis, it will come when you least expect it.

Again !!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your FUCKING NAME : MR. SESLAPRIME. THIS IS NOT YOUR NAME ?????
    We donot have any kind of debt to you
    SESLAPRIME !!!!!!!!!. We deliver the product and you could not preform on the ordered products, where you signed for. You can sent threads more and more. We can prove that we are right and donot yell en scream that we are the scammers, the scammer in this case is clearly you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:judges::judges::judges:

Beware... we are a company from Malta, we have sent over $38,000 way back in 2007 for CPUs which he gave us at very good prices. But to no avail... he never sent us the shipment. We tried all sorts, if you send him the money, they are gone for good. So beware of Swicom and his pseudo names etc... i attach a full description of the fraud to highlight any possible victims....

Dated: 09/09/2004
    To whom it may concern:

we are a reputable company doing business in I.T. equipment and parts - we have been victims of a certain A J W (Lewis) Swinkels c/o Swicom b.v.

His company is listed as www.swicom.net and www.swicom.nl we got it through a similar trade lead... we have sent this Mr Swinkels around US$ 39,000 and he is refusing to send us the container load of CPUs he promised us. This happened just about one month ago.

Now he is not willing to return us the money back (which we paid via reputable banks TT) - and he is refusing to let the bank reverse the transaction - even though this is a clear fraud case. We have already advised Netherlands police on this matter.

Apart from not answering our calls or emails now it seems that this Swicom dissappeared - do not be impressed by his website - this is a one man band not a real company and the buildings shown on his website are not his true factory! They are the trade centre of HELMOND! He just owns a small office size of a small room!

Further details below:
    Supplier's Details:

SWICOM b.v., Steenoveneg 3, 5708 HN HELMOND, The Netherlands Tel +31 492 574 492 Fax +31 842 223 205 gsm. +31 650903983 Chamber of commerce No. 06082218 VAT (BTW) NL 00 67 67 552 website : www.swicom.net

We had paid the above amount to POSTBANK - Vestdijk 34, 5611 CC Eindhoven NL into their international account number NL06PSTB0009428709 Swift Code : PSTBN 21

The only time that we had spoken to a certain Mr Lewis Swincles - he confirmed that the money were in their account and promised again to either send the money back or the consignment consisting of Processor units for computers. He did nothing!

Best regards
    Adrian Sciberras
    Advanced Telecommunications Systems Co. Ltd.
    Malta
    [email protected]
    www.telesystems.com.mt