+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SWICOM BV Buyers Beware

Anyone dealing with www.swicom.net Beware. this guy ripped me for over $6K USD on sample orders. the Company is located in the Netherlands. they have a nice website but are complete and total thieves. Do Not under any circumstances, wire these guys ANY Money. you are guaranteed to get ripped.

Mike
    Last edited by seslaprime; 11-24-2006 at 01:29 AM.

Re: SWICOM BV Buyers Beware

Mike,

Don't You Dare Tell Me Not To Deal With Swicom Bv Unless You Prove To Me How You Were Scammed, What Were The Circumstatces, Etc. Otherwise, For All I Know, This Thread Was Started By Just Another Whiny Little *****!! So What's The Story??

swicom.net is one dumb website

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    swicom.net is one dumb website
    SO, WHAT MAKES THIS SITE SO DUMB? HAVE YOU ACTUALLY BEEN THERE LATELY? HAVE YOU ORDERED FROM THESE PEOPLE? WHY NOT? TALK TO ME!!

Slowcivic,

Well, since you want to shout and be a general PITA, go to the swicom website. Now, click on the square toward the top of the page, the one that in an easy to read point size says "Software Engineering" to get to the REAL homepage. Got it? Good, you're following along well so far. Wow, notice those two words again - Software Engineering? Now, stay with me - this part gets tricky. There is a small tab under the heading on the page labelled "Products A". Click on that tab. OK, now in case you're a bit slow, flip over to Wikipedia now, and key in software engineering real quick. Read the definition and click back to the swicom site. Do that about a dozen times, and see if you note any discrepancies. In case you still don't have a clue, did Wikipedia say anything at all about software engineering companies selling cameras? Or perhaps GPS units? Or XBoxes? Now, since we're growing our minds, let's get really wild. Click on the Products A tab, then click on a tab marked "Camera's" (the typo is theirs, not mine). See the pretty picture that came up? It shows 2 Canon brand cameras. But, what's this we see up toward the left corner of the pretty picture? It says "Sony 7.2". Wow, when you click on that, the pretty picture just goes away. It seems they don't have the Sony 7.2, whatever that is. But, they do have a pretty picture of Canon cameras, that I suppose they don't even sell. Now, I know this has probably worn you out, but click back over to Wikipedia one more time, and re-read the old Software Engineering thing one more time. Did you see it mention pretty pictures of cameras you don't sell in there anywhere?

Now, for the adults that may be reading this thread, if you're here in the US, there's absolutely no mention of whether these are US-destination products at all. For example, if you get the Garmin GPS, will it show US streets, or European? Is the XBox gray market? How about Windows Vista; can it be registered here in the US, and be eligible for support from Microsoft?

I don't know who swicom is, or hopes to be, but I sure as heck wouldn't recommend buying so much as a toothpick from them.

Jerry

PS: slowcivic - with that screen name, are you a ricer by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by slowcivic
    SO, WHAT MAKES THIS SITE SO DUMB? HAVE YOU ACTUALLY BEEN THERE LATELY? HAVE YOU ORDERED FROM THESE PEOPLE? WHY NOT? TALK TO ME!!

HAha another troll trying to defend his site, Get out of here jack ass.

Ok, I admit I'm a "Closet Ricer" ( admitting is the first step to recovery, right?? ) and I have to admit, that the Swicom website is dumb ( I appologize to "borisf96" ). There is no pricing info. ( but that is found by filling out their information form and submitting it and emailing the distributor ). Thank heavens I'm not interested in buying their website, I'm interested in buying their Gaming Consoles. Their prices are right in order to make a good profit and they sell in bulk lots. Whether their Consoles are US-destination products or not, that is a question you will have to ask Swicom, which I already have. Whether their Xbox Consoles are Grey Market, that is something I'm trying to find out, hopefully buy finding a person on this website who has delt with Swicom.

Which brings me to the origional reason I posted on this thread. I wanted to know the details of why "seslaprime" is saying to stay away from doing business with Swicom. I hope he/she will come forward and tell us the details of why we should stay away from Swicom and back it up with some proof.

Beware... we are a company from Malta, we have sent over $38,000 way back one and a half year ago for CPUs which he gave us at very good prices. But to no avail... he never sent us the shipment. We tried all sorts, if you send him the money, they are gone for good. So beware of Swicom and his pseudo names etc... i attach a full description of the fraud to highlight any possible victims....

Dated: 09/09/2004
    To whom it may concern:

we are a reputable company doing business in I.T. equipment and parts - we have been victims of a certain A J W (Lewis) Swinkels c/o Swicom b.v.

His company is listed as www.swicom.net and www.swicom.nl we got it through a similar trade lead... we have sent this Mr Swinkels around US$ 39,000 and he is refusing to send us the container load of CPUs he promised us. This happened just about one month ago.

Now he is not willing to return us the money back (which we paid via reputable banks TT) - and he is refusing to let the bank reverse the transaction - even though this is a clear fraud case. We have already advised Netherlands police on this matter.

Apart from not answering our calls or emails now it seems that this Swicom dissappeared - do not be impressed by his website - this is a one man band not a real company and the buildings shown on his website are not his true factory! They are the trade centre of HELMOND! He just owns a small office size of a small room!

Further details below:
    Supplier's Details:

SWICOM b.v., Steenoveneg 3, 5708 HN HELMOND, The Netherlands Tel +31 492 574 492 Fax +31 842 223 205 gsm. +31 650903983 Chamber of commerce No. 06082218 VAT (BTW) NL 00 67 67 552 website : www.swicom.net

We had paid the above amount to POSTBANK - Vestdijk 34, 5611 CC Eindhoven NL into their international account number NL06PSTB0009428709 Swift Code : PSTBN 21

The only time that we had spoken to a certain Mr Lewis Swincles - he confirmed that the money were in their account and promised again to either send the money back or the consignment consisting of Processor units for computers. He did nothing!

Best regards
    Adrian Sciberras
    Advanced Telecommunications Systems Co. Ltd.
    Malta
    [email protected]
    www.telesystems.com.mt

Buyers Beware

We have been victims of a certain Adrian Sciberras, Paul H.Agius and Charles E.Agius from Advanced Telecommunications Systems Co.Ltd at Malta,

This company webside is listed as www.telesystems.com.mt we got it through a similar trade lead We have received a Purchase Order from this company for delivery of CPU for a total of € 400.000.00 He is refusing to send us the amount which was agreed and confirmed.

They have send us fake statements from banks and signed fake documentations in order for us to believe that the total money was going in to our bankaccount

Of course the total money due, never was send by Advanced Telecommunications Systems Co.Ltd.
    and there intention was that we would send them the goods and with no money in to our bank account.(only a small payment)

Be aware of the illegal transaction and lies from Advanced Telecommunications Systems Co.Ltd.
    also this international company threatned us by our lives.

Our company is doing business for several years and had never such an unpreformed client
    as Advanced Telecommunications Systems Co.Ltd.

Yours sincerely
    SwiCom bv

To Whom it may concern

Date : January 2007

Dear Sir,

It is our intention to state unequivocally that neither you, your company nor any other broker has the right to include our company’s name in your advertising, sales solicitations or any other form of communication without prior written authority from our legal department.

You are hereby instructed to remove from any current and or future trade listing, advertising brochure, mailings and or any other form of communication any mention of this company.

You are further instructed to notify any and or all parties with whom you may have already communicated that you are not, I repeat, NOT an authorized representative of this company, that you do not have the consent of the owners nor the management of this company to represent its products for sale and that neither you nor your company has ever concluded any transaction of any size with us.

If these steps are not undertaken directly, with confirmations of said statements sent to our legal department, we will have no recourse but to avail ourselves of the full weight of the law.

Please be advised that copies of this letter are being sent to various Trade Boards where we know of your postings therein, with full and complete legal authority to have them removed.

Your failure to comply with the above will cause us to use the full might of the law to force your compliance. If this becomes necessary, you will of course be sued for damages and the costs of our legal defense.

Yours sincerely
    Swicom bv

Re: SWICOM BV

We think it highly unfair for you to allow swicom's
    company’s reputation to be impuned by these postings and you must either cause them to be removed from your listings or we shall have no recourse but to sue you for damages to our company’s reputation.

Hello everyone. I have just registered on this site.

I have been searching on the internet for people who have paid for goods and not recieved anything from a company called SWICOM.

I can confirm, we placed an order for 300 60gb video ipods for a total amount of 37,000k GBP. 'Lewis' he likes to call himself, sent over a purchase order and all contact was good between us and his company.

We placed the order just before their shut down weeks in the Netherlands, and thought nothing of it. After the two weeks had passed, we tried to call a thousand times and sent emails and i have lost count on how many i sent him.

We then, out of the blue recieved a email, from Swicom claiming that they were going into Bankruptcy and we won't recieve a penny.

This concerned me as he stated that he is a 'multimillion' pound company, so, i tried and tried to contact him, since last year, we have recieved no communication from him or his company.

He is a liar, scammer and will rob you of your money. BELIEVE ME.

But i'm not letting him get away from this, after seeing the threads on this, it makes me 100% certain, he is a coman.

So, Lewis, you have picked the wrong guy to con, because the UK Police, International Fraud Squad and Barclays Bank of UK are on to you. When they gather enough evidence you will be brought to court, to pay back my money i have worked so hard in getting. And also, i have had people watching your every move and i know exactly where you are.

Be WARNED lewis.

If anyone would like a copy of the email claiming Swicom is apparently going bankrupt, the i will gladly send it to you.

Kind Regards, and i'll see you soon LEWIS from Swicom

N. Jones
    [email protected]

13. 04-23-2007, 12:23 PM

Reason
    same posts

14. 04-23-2007, 12:26 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

15. 04-23-2007, 12:26 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

:D You know, I think I believe the original poster...

17. 04-23-2007, 03:52 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

We were in court with Lewis Swinkels thursday in The Nethersland... A year ago we send his other company "X-WAY" 130.000 USD, but never recieved our goods. So dear Mister Swinkels, we have to see what the court says, because this will never stop until we have recieved our money....

So dont talk to these people about sueing them.... Because if someone has a problem its you.

If anyone needs to know anything please mail me.

Best Regards

Andreas Mollerup

[email protected]

19. 04-30-2007, 03:28 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

20. 04-30-2007, 03:30 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

:mad: Dear Swicom,

Why is it, when you owe me 37k gbp, you won't answer my phone calls or emails? But you can put a legal letter on this forum?

I have every right to post what you have done to me, conned me out of money claiming you are going bankrupt, when you are clearly still trading, i know you are.

So, if you want to read that to me to my face or on the phone, then i'm waiting. When you are finished in court with another person you have conned, you will be in court again, but in the UK, to face fraud investigations.

Barclays Bank will get my money back from you, even if they have to take everything from you including your assets ect.

You won't get away with it, so don't post stupid threads, threatening me about your legal department, when you clearly don't have one.

Neil Jones.

22. 04-30-2007, 07:06 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

23. 04-30-2007, 07:07 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

24. 04-30-2007, 07:08 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

25. 05-01-2007, 12:53 AM

Reason
    all the same posts

26. 05-28-2007, 09:55 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

27. 05-28-2007, 09:55 PM

Reason
    all the same posts

Swicom, you should be very careful who you scam..... Make a public apology and refund the money back to all the ppl you have scammed.... this will not go forever..... too many ppl are at you now!