+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 82

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    The act:
    In 1978, PLO attack a bus on the Haifa-Tel-Aviv road, in which about thirty people were killed.

    Response:
    Israel invaded Lebanon in March 1978. It occupied most of the area south of the Litani River in Operation Litani. In response, UN Security Council resolution 425 called for the immediate withdrawal of Israeli forces and the creation of an UN Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL), charged with maintaining peace. Israeli forces turned over positions inside Lebanon along the border to the SLA. The SLA and Israel set up a 12-mile wide security zone to protect Israeli territory from attacks across the border, and to protect local residents from the PLO, which had been occupying their villages and using them as bases for shelling Israel. This southern area became an "open border" area separated by the "good fence," allowing Lebanese residents to find work in Israel.

    Summary:
    PLO started the violence.
    Israel responded.
    The U.N. called for Israel to withdrawal and Israel complied.
    Israel set up a 12 mile zone to protect it's people from attacks.
    Israel still allowed the Lebanese people to work in Israel.

    *

    Fact:
    In July of 1981 a cease-fire between Israel and the PLO was brokered by the US. It was generally honored by both sides.

    The act:
    On June 3 1982, terrorists of the Abu Nidal faction shot Israeli Ambassador Shlomo Argov in the head in London.

    Response:
    Israel invaded Lebanon. The Iranian Islamist regime sent its Pasdaran revolutionary guards, the ones responsible for the takeover of the US embassy in Teheran, into Lebanon. They organized the resistance movement known today as Hizbolla. The Israel invasion resulted in expulsion of the PLO from Lebanon to Tunis in August.

    Summary:
    A cease-fire was agreed upon by both parties.
    Less than a year later, terrorists allied with the PLO shot Israeli Ambassador Shlomo Argov.
    Israel invades Lebanon.
    Iran gets involved and forms Hizbolla.
    Lebanese government expels members of the PLO terrorist organization.

    *

    The act:
    On September 14, 1982, two days after the expulsion was complete, the Lebanese President-elect, Bashir Gemayel, an Israeli ally, was killed by a large bomb that was apparently planted by Syrian intelligence, a PLO allie.

    Response:
    The Israeli government moved into West Beirut. Eventually, Israel withdrew from Lebanon and it became increasingly lawless and violence, with bombings and shootings becoming the norm there. The U.S. Attempted to restore order but failed. After the suicide bombings of a marine barracks and the US embassy, the U.S. withdrew from Lebanon and the chaos continued. Finally, Syria, the ones responsible for the killing of the Lebanese President, took over there and restored a measure of civility, but they were allied with the PLO.

    Summary:
    PLO Allie kills Lebanese President-elect.
    Chaos ensues in Beirut
    Israel forces move into West Beirut
    American forces enter into Beirut
    Israel leaves.
    America leaves after terrorist attacks on marine barracks and embassy.
    PLO Allie Syria takes control of Beirut

    *

    Fact:
    In 1993, Israel and the PLO signed the Oslo Declaration of Principles and in 1995, The Oslo Interim Agreement. This created the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), a supposedly temporary entity that would have the power to negotiate with Israel and to govern areas of the West Bank and Gaza evacuated by Israel. The peace process with the Palestinians led to the withdrawal of Israeli troops from the Gaza Strip and most cities and towns of the West Bank by early 1996.

    The act:
    On February 25, 1994, a disgruntled right-wing settler, Baruch Goldstein, opened fire on worshiper's in the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron, killing 30 people before being killed himself. This man was not in the Israeli military or the Israeli government.

    Response:
    Hamas carried out several suicide attacks in Israel beginning in April of 1994.

    *

    Fact:
    Even though the PLO agreed to end the violence in the Oslo declaration of principles, attacks on settlers continued, including A rash of Hamas suicide bombings in the spring of 1996.

    *

    Fact:
    in January of 1997 Israel and the PNA signed an interim agreement on Hebron. The IDF withdrew from most of Hebron, leaving an enclave of about 500 settlers living in the middle of an Arab city, protected by the IDF.

    Fact:
    In October of 1998 another agreement on the further withdrawal of Israeli troops and renewed Palestinian commitments to prevent terror and incitement was agreed to.

    The act:
    Most of the provisions of the agreement were not carried out by the Palestinians, and the Israelis did not withdraw as stipulated in the Wye agreements.

    *
    Fact:
    On September 28, 2000, Ariel Sharon visited the Temple mount in Jerusalem. This location, called the Haram as Sharif in Arabic, is also the site of the Al-Aqsa mosque, holy to Muslims.

    The act:False rumors spread that Sharon had entered the mosque and Palestinian violence erupted.

    *

    Fact:
    In 2000, the US called a summit conference in order to bring about an end to the violence. Both sides vowed to put an end to the bloodshed and return to negotiations.

    The act:
    About two weeks later a suicide bombing in Jerusalem put an end to the truce.

    *

    Fact:
    The U.S. proposal gave the Palestinians about 97% of the territory of the West Bank and sovereignty over their airspace. Refugees could not return to Israel without Israeli consent. An international force would remain in the Jordan valley for six years, replacing the IDF. Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem and the Haram as Sharif (temple mount) would be incorporated into Palestine. Saudi Arabian ambassador Prince Bandar Ibn Sultan said, "If Arafat does not accept what is available now, it won't be a tragedy, it will be a crime."

    Fact:
    The Israeli government met on December 27 2000 and accepted the proposals.

    The act:
    The Palestinians let the deadline pass, and on December 29 2000 responded: "I am afraid it may take another fifty years to settle this issue." The Palestinian violence continued into 2001 and 2002.

    *

    Fact:
    Palestinians have never disputed the published version of President Clinton's bridging proposals in which it is quite clear that the Palestinians would have sovereignty over Arab East Jerusalem.

    *

    Fact:
    At a memorial dinner held in November 2005 in memory of Yitzhak Rabin, President Clinton said that Chairman Yasser Arafat had made a "colossal historical blunder" in refusing the terms, causing the breakdown of the peace process.

    *

    Fact:
    In 2002, Yasser Arafat declared a cessation of violence several times, but this did not seem to affect the frequency or severity of suicide bombings and ambushes.

    *

    The act:
    The Palestinians launched a successful suicide attack almost every day in March of 2002, along with many unsuccessful ones. A blast at the Park Hotel in Nethanya killed 27 people as they were celebrating Passover.

    Response:
    Israel launched a massive raid, operation Defensive Wall, intended to root out terror infrastructure, including reoccupation of Ramallah, Nablus, Jenin, Tulkarm and other towns. Palestinians charged that the Israelis had committed a massacre in the Jenin refugee camp, killing over 500 people. These charges were repeated by most news sources in Europe, though they were later retracted. Human rights groups who entered the Jenin refugee camp after the Israeli invasion reported that there was a great deal of damage and that the IDF had probably committed war crimes by preventing medical aid, but that only about 50 people had been killed, more than half of whom were terrorists, confirming the Israeli version of events.

    Fact:
    During this time, suicide attacks did not stop.

    Fact:
    Israel captured numerous documents providing evidence that Yasser Arafat had personally approved the organization of terror cells, and that the PNA treasury had approved payments for suicide-bomber explosive belts.

    *

    Fact:
    Israeli PM Ariel Sharon visited the US in May of 2002, under pressure from the U.S. administration to advance a peace program that could be acceptable to Palestinians and the Arab states. The two discussed plans for a regional summit to be held later in 2002.

    The act:
    News of a suicide bombing committed by the Hamas came while Bush and Sharon were meeting.

    Response:
    Israeli PM had to cut the visit short and return to Israel. That ended the discussions.

    *

    Racist, Bigots and Anti-Semites like Ameri-Nazi and DieChrist are just plain liars that are driven by blind hatred for the Jews.

    The refuse to acknowledge the fact that Israel is NOT the aggressor, but instead the victims of terrorist attacks, kidnappings and relentless suicide bombings aimed at killing innocent civilians. They continuously defend terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hizbolla, while at the same time condemning the actions of the United States and Israel.

    If this doesn't convince everyone here that these racists truly are the enemy of America, then I feel sorry for you... Very sorry for you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    I think it goes back a bit further than that:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli...flict_timeline

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17

    Racist, Bigots and Anti-Semites like Ameri-Nazi and DieChrist are just plain liars that are driven by blind hatred for the Jews.

    The refuse to acknowledge the fact that Israel is NOT the aggressor, but instead the victims of terrorist attacks, kidnappings and relentless suicide bombings aimed at killing innocent civilians. They continuously defend terrorist organizations like Hamas and Hizbolla, while at the same time condemning the actions of the United States and Israel.

    If this doesn't convince everyone here that these racists truly are the enemy of America, then I feel sorry for you... Very sorry for you.
    Just because you don't agree with the way the nation of Israel has conducted it's business does not make you a bigot or racists. Being a jew doesn't mean you are tied to Israel and the citizens of Israel are not directly responsible for what their goverment has done.

    Israel has not always been the agreesor in these back and forth spits with the palestenians. There were however the first agressor and until they give back what they took, they will continue to be subject to these types of acts. Is it right, no, two wrongs don't make a right - but many of these people don't have much to live for. Their poor and hungry and they think that if they keep on pursing that one day they will get back what was taken from them. I feel really sorry for the civilians in Israel that are caught up in this but to be honest, if you're going to live on stolen land then consider it rent.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    THE WORLD recognizes Israel's right to exist and what constitutes their borders. It is a done deal, and has been for many years. Israel has attempted many times to give up portions of land that has been disputed, and every time this happens, the Palestinians commit acts of violence that destroys this process.

    Even if you believe that the Palestinians have a right to part of, or even all of what Israel currently occupies, how in the world do you condone their using terrorist attacks, suicide bombings and the killing of innocent Israeli civilians to achieve this?

    You said it Button, this is between the governments, so why is it you and others of equal beliefs, turn a blind eye to the Palestinians attacks on civilians?

    .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    THE WORLD recognizes Israel's right to exist and what constitutes their borders. It is a done deal, and has been for many years. Israel has attempted many times to give up portions of land that has been disputed, and every time this happens, the Palestinians commit acts of violence that destroys this process.

    Even if you believe that the Palestinians have a right to part of, or even all of what Israel currently occupies, how in the world do you condone their using terrorist attacks, suicide bombings and the killing of innocent Israeli civilians to achieve this?

    You said it Button, this is between the governments, so why is it you and others of equal beliefs, turn a blind eye to the Palestinians attacks on civilians?

    .
    I haven't turned a blind eye to sh!t but I'm sick of people labeling palestenians the same things as what Osama and ilk have been named. At least they are attacking their agressor instead of Osama attacking the U.S. which hasn't personally done anything to him except for bail his ass out from the soviet union. I have repeatedly said that I DO NOT condone what they are doing but I know why they are doing it. Those are two different things. I'm sick of people turning a blind eye to what Israel has done and when it's brought up, I'm sick of being called a racist or anti-semite. You know what I'm really sick of as well, you people claim you want to fight islamic terrorism so damn much but nobody wants to get to one of the root causes of it. If Israel had not let their people settle on occupied land and if we had not been pumping so much money into Israel, we wouldn't be so hated by the terrorist and maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't be attacking us. You want terrorism to diminish then you need to get to what was the root of the problem. I just fear that it's to late because now it's become the jihad when it didn't have to exist to begin with.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    Palestinian woman receives free sweets from a vendor as groups of locals in east Jerusalem’s Old City celebrate after hearing the news of a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York, Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001. (AP Photo/str)
    - Sep 11 4:00 PM ET
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    A group of children near east Jerusalem’s Old City wave Palestinian flags and chant anti-American slogans as they react to the news of a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York, Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001. (AP Photo/Lefteris Piterakis)
    - Sep 11 3:49 PM ET
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    A group of children near east Jerusalem’s Old City hold Palestinian flags as they flash the V-sign reacting to the news of a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York, Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001. (AP Photo)
    - Sep 11 4:39 PM ET
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    A Palestinian fires his rifle in celebration at Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp near the port city Sidon in south Lebanon, September 11, 2001. Arab leaders voice shock and horror at devastating attacks that leveled symbols of American power Tuesday, but a chorus of cheers rose from streets that resent U.S. backing of Israel. (Ali Hashisho/Reuters)
    - Sep 11 4:35 PM ET
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    Palestinian youth dance at Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp near Sidon in south Lebanon, September 11, 2001. Palestinians at refugee camps in Lebanon celebrated news of attacks on major U.S. landmarks and government offices. (Ali Hashisho/Reuters)
    - Sep 11 2:27 PM ET
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    A Palestinian guerilla fires from his rifle, as children dance around him at Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp near the port city Sidon in south Lebanon, September 11, 2001. Palestinians in Lebanon met news of attacks on American targets on Tuesday with jubilant gunfire, dancing and cheering, saying Israel’s chief backer deserved such a punishment. REUTERS/Ali Hashisho
    - Sep 11 2:25 PM ET
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Button
    I haven't turned a blind eye to sh!t but I'm sick of people labeling palestenians the same things as what Osama and ilk have been named. That's the reality of what they are Button. The PEOPLE elected a terrorist organization to represent them, so what else can they be called? At least they are attacking their aggressor I believe you must have missed something Button. Israel is not the aggressor, they are the ones being attacked by the Palestinians chosen government, just as they were being attacked by Arafat before instead of Osama attacking the U.S. which hasn't personally done anything to him except for bail his ass out from the soviet union. I have repeatedly said that I DO NOT condone what they are doing But yet you show pity for them when they are attacked because they keep killing innocent civilians but I know why they are doing it. I don't think you do Button. You say it is because they want their land, but yet every time any attempt is made to give it to them, they respond by killing innocent Israeli's Those are two different things. I'm sick of people turning a blind eye to what Israel has done You mean that Israel should be denounced because they fight back when their citizens are targeted and killed in schools and market places and when it's brought up, I'm sick of being called a racist or anti-semite. I have never called you either things, and I don't remember anyone else doing so either... Though I may be wrong about that. You know what I'm really sick of as well, you people claim you want to fight islamic terrorism so damn much but nobody wants to get to one of the root causes of it. Ahhh, so it's back to Israel and America being the cause of terrorism. If Israel had not let their people settle on occupied land and if we had not been pumping so much money into Israel, we wouldn't be so hated by the terrorist and maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't be attacking us. I get it... we should just bow to their every whim, and maybe, just maybe they will find it in their hearts to stop killing innocent men, women and children. That's the answer there Button. You want terrorism to diminish then you need to get to what was the root of the problem. I just fear that it's to late because now it's become the jihad when it didn't have to exist to begin with.
    I'm sorry Button, but you have just stated that the reason Muslim extremists commit acts of terrorism is the fault of Israel and the United States. You have just said that because WE fail to appease them, this give them all the justification they need to kill innocent people.

    I'm sorry, but nothing that America or Israel has ever done justifies suicide bombers blowing themselves up in schoolyards filled with innocent children. If you agree with that statement, then how can you say that we have drove them to do such things.

    You really need to examine your beliefs, because what you are saying is the same as saying that a man would have never murdered a 6 year old boy, had the boys parents not given him the bicycle that the boy used to run over the guys daisy's with.

    .

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    A Palestinian fires his rifle in celebration at Ain al-Hilweh refugee camp near the port city Sidon in south Lebanon, September 11, 2001. Arab leaders voice shock and horror at devastating attacks that leveled symbols of American power Tuesday, but a chorus of cheers rose from streets that resent U.S. backing of Israel. (Ali Hashisho/Reuters)
    - Sep 11 4:35 PM ET
    It was an awful thing that happened on 911, what's worse is that there are people that celebrated it, you don't have to drive that home with me Frank, I had family in the towers and lots of family in the area. It hurts me deeply that people were happy about it, but it also hurts me that we have continued to pump money into a country in violation of international law, a country that has oppressed their former residents, former residents that are now forced to live in refugee camps. Don't get me wrong, if it came down to their blood or mine, it'd be there's but I hate to see people hating the greatest nation there is for it's support of the most controversial nation there is. That's what they saw us as, the greatest nation in the world that stood by while they lost what they had and then pumped money in to keep it that way. It's even more of a shame that we have to sit here and have this conversation and even debate over what was right and what was wrong.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    If Israel had not let their people settle on occupied land and if we had not been pumping so much money into Israel, we wouldn't be so hated by the terrorist and maybe, just maybe, they wouldn't be attacking us.

    YOU'RE SAYING WE DESERVED IT

    PHUK OFF TERRORIST SUPPORTER !!!
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    YOU'RE SAYING WE DESERVED IT

    PHUK OFF TERRORIST SUPPORTER !!!
    Is this what passes for civilized debate on this forum?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Modern History Of Israeli Conflict: Facts Anti-Semites Won't Face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    I'm sorry Button, but you have just stated that the reason Muslim extremists commit acts of terrorism is the fault of Israel and the United States. You have just said that because WE fail to appease them, this give them all the justification they need to kill innocent people.

    I'm sorry, but nothing that America or Israel has ever done justifies suicide bombers blowing themselves up in schoolyards filled with innocent children. If you agree with that statement, then how can you say that we have drove them to do such things.

    You really need to examine your beliefs, because what you are saying is the same as saying that a man would have never murdered a 6 year old boy, had the boys parents not given him the bicycle that the boy used to run over the guys daisy's with.

    .
    Did muslim terrosts exist before Israel? No. I wish you could open your mind and see what I'm trying to say. They don't have justification to kill anybody but I can look past what they've done and see why they've done it, just like any soldier in a war which is what they think they're in.

    The whole issue with Israel has caused many muslims to hate jews (mainly the ones residing in Israel) and even Christians because we never spoke up. This has been festering and slowballing over the years and the people that have lived in poverty over the years have grown extreme, looking for any means of retribution, didn't get that, so now they want payback, meanwhile you have other impoverished nations that want to support there bretheren and you have somebody like Osama come over and make it their fight instead of just the palestenians fight. Then you have Osama blame us, the richest and most powerful nation in the world, because not only did we not help, but we pumped money into the machine and helped it grow and prosper. This anger keeps building coupled with the extreme natures of the religion and there you have terrorism. Is it really our fault, no, but if this country could have chosen different paths in the past we could have helped prevent it. Just because our actions contributed to something doesn't make it our fault. That would be like saying because we helped Osama and Afghanistan fight the soviets, it's our fault sept 11 happened. We didn't know it would come back to bite us.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2014, 09:48 PM
  2. Zio-Whore Newt: Anti-Semites Invented Palestinians
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 04:13 AM
  3. Biggest Lies About The Israeli-Palestine Conflict
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 10:54 PM
  4. Egyptian's view of Palestinian/Israeli conflict
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 07:46 AM
  5. Lies in Carter's book = Facts for Anti-Semites
    By Grim17 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 11:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 2001, abandoned, abc, account, accurate, action, acts, additionally, address, admit, admitted, adolf, adult, advance, advanced, affairs, africa, agen, agendas, ages, agreed, agreement, ahmed, aid, aims, alert, algeria, aliens, allegations, alliance, allowed, allowing, ambassador, ame, america, american, annual, another, apartment, appears, approved, arab, aries, article, ass, assigned, associated press, attempts, aus, austria, authority, avail, avia, avoid, aware, azi, bad, baghdad, based, basic, bears, bed, bigots, bit, bite, blame, blood, blown, body, bomb, bomber, bombing, border, bow, breaking, bribe, bring, british, broadcast, build, building, bullsh, bunch, bur, button, cake, called, camps, canadian, capabilities, card, care, catch, caught, caused, causing, center, central, cer, chan, chance, chris, christian, church, citizenry, citizens, class, cli, clinto, clips, coming, community, complete, completely, complex, conflict, continue, contributed, conveniently, convoy, countries, county, cover, crack, creates, criminals, cruel, damn, david, day, dead, deaf, death, debating, decades, decision, declared, deep, defeat, defend, defends, demand, deplorable, deserve, designated, destroyed, destroys, destruction, devastating, differences, difficult, dinner, disputed, doesn, dog, dollar, don, dont, door, drink, drop, due, dwellers, dynasty, egypt, electio, eliminate, embassy, eme, emergency, endorse, ends, enemy, england, enter, essential, establishment, europe, european, examples, excellent, exiled, express, extreme, extremely, extremists, eye, face, factory, facts, fail, faithful, families, famous, farms, federal, field, fire, fled, force, forces, foreigners, france, front, fuel, fun, funny, future, galilee, gas, gee, gen, generation, girls, god, goldman, gordo, gotta, grant, grim, ground, group, growth, guys, handed, hands, hasn, hate, haters, head, hearts, held, hell, helped, hey, hide, high, history, holds, homeland, horse, house, hre, html, huge, huma, human, ial, ian, ici, identity, ignorant, image, images, immigration, impact, important, include, individuals, induce, influence, info, inheritance, instructed, inter, internal, invade, involved, iran, iraq, islamic, isn, israel, israelis, issues, jail, jersey, jerusalem, jews, jihad, john, joined, jonathan, judge, justify, key, kicked, kicking, kills, kkk, land, large, laugh, leaders, league, learn, lets, liberal, liberals, liberty, libya, line, lived, living, local, london, long, longer, los, mad, market, marti, martin, mass, massive, mea, medical, meeting, meir, members, mentions, mexicans, millions, mind, minister, ministry, mossad, movie, named, nasty, nathan, nation, national, nationalists, nations, nature, needed, networks, nick, nope, norm, north, nov, numbers, october, office, ongoing, onli, operation, operations, opportunity, opposite, oppression, ordered, org, organization, organizations, owner, owns, palestinians, paper, par, part, participants, paul, payback, payments, peaceful, performance, person, photos, pictures, piece, pissed, plane, planes, planning, plans, platform, play, played, players, poke, policies, policy, poor, pos, post, posted, posting, posts, potential, poverty, power, ppl, prejudiced, presiden, prevent, price, prime, printer, proposal, protect, protected, protection, provoke, public, pull, pulled, pump, punishment, pursuit, question, quick, quotes, race, rallies, rally, ran, rape, rea, reaction, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, rebel, rebellion, red, regime, released, remake, removed, renewed, rent, replacing, representative, research, resident, respond, response, responsible, ress, restore, reveals, revenge, riches, riots, rise, role, rome, roo, roy, rush, russia, russian, sad, safe, salvation, sca, scale, schools, search, secrets, secure, sell, sen, sept, september, serve, served, ship, shipping, sho, short, shot, shouldn, shows, sick, sign, silent, simply, site, small, son, song, soo, source, sources, specifically, stage, staged, start, states, stealing, steven, stood, stop, stories, story, stream, street, strip, student, stunt, stupid, subs, successful, sum, summary, summer, sun, supported, supporting, supports, suppressed, tactic, taken, takes, targeted, targets, temple, temple mount, terrorist, the wall, thread, tied, times, told, tools, totally, tough, towers, trade, tradition, traitor, trans, transition, transportation, travelling, treats, troubles, truce, trusted, tuesday, types, ugly, ultimate, uncalled, undeniable, union, united, united states, url, uss, vehicle, version, veteran, vic, vicious, victims, victory, video tape, view, village, vince, violence, violent, virtue, voted, votes, waiting, wanted, warfare, wash, weak, weeks, welfare, west, west bank, western, white, wide, wikipedia, woma, won, wonderful, wont, worked, workers, worldwide, wow, writing, year, york, young, youth

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •