+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

blaze33 Guest

Who Amongst Us Would Abort The Holy Word Of God?

NOTICE TO ALL TRUE BELIEVERS:

BE INNOCENT AS DOVES BUT WISE AS SERPENTS!!
    DON'T ASSUME THEY WHO PROFESS CHRIST ARE OF US, FOR THE SERPENT DESIRES TO CORRUPT, PERVERT, AND ABORT THE WORD OF GOD WITHIN YOU AND AMONG YOU SO AS TO MAKE CHRIST OF NONE AFFECT!!

LASTLY CHILDREN OF THE UNPERVERTED WHOLE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD REMEMBER, THE COUNTERFEIT SPIRIT ALWAY'S PLAY'S FOR KEEPS!!

"LET THE WISE AMONG YOU UNDERSTAND"

Originally Posted by ChildOfGod
    Would you consider abortion in these four cicumstances?

1. There is a preacher and wife who are very, very poor. They already have 14 kids. Now she finds out she is pregnant with her 15th. They are living in tremendous poverty. Considering their poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending abortion?

2. The father is sick with sniffles, the mother has Tb. They have 4 children. The first is blind, the second is dead. The third is deaf and the fourth has TB. The mother finds she is pregnant again. Given the extreme situation, would you recommend abortion?

3. A man raped a 13 year old black girl and she got pregnant. If you were her parents, would you consider recommending abortion?

4. A teenage girl is pregnant. She is not married. Her fiancee is not the father of the baby, and he is very upset. Would you recommend an abortion?

If you answered "yes" to any of these situations:

In the first case you would have killed John Wesley, one of the gret evangelists of the 19th century.

In the second case you would have killed Beethoven.

In the third case you would have killed Ethel Waters, the great black gospel singer.

In the fourth case you would have recommended the murder of Jesus Christ.

With U.S. abortion deaths topping 30 million, only God knows what we have sacrificed in lost human talent and creativity.

Borrowed from Chick Publications

How true!!! And worse yet , think of all those who butcher and ABORT the WORD of GOD, saying it is mixed with error!
    tb

ChildOfGod Guest

Re: Who Amongst Us Would Abort The Holy Word Of God?

Thank you for using my post to help make your point I totally agree with you this time TB. The Word of God is too often butchered and aborted. Have you watched the video link in my signature? I put it there to remind us of why we are here and that Jesus suffered horrendously for us. People need to stop taking that for granted.
    Last edited by ChildOfGod; 11-22-2006 at 09:39 PM.

blaze33 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfGod
    Thank you for using my post to help make your point I totally agree with you this time TB. The Word of God is too often butchered and aborted. Have you watched the video link in my signature? I put it there to remind us of why we are here and that Jesus suffered horrendously for us. People need to stop taking that for granted.
    Actually COG, I have never disagreed with anything you or tony stand for involving your take on God's plan or his word.

I am in complete 100 percent agreement and have alway's agreed with both you and tony's core doctrines 100 percent.

We, just had issues with one anothers methods of getting the truth out.

Thanks for the feedback. The truth alway's Wins in the End doesn't it!!

Praise his Name forever!!
    tb:)

ChildOfGod Guest

Sure does! :D

Quote Originally Posted by blaze33

DON'T ASSUME THEY WHO PROFESS CHRIST ARE OF US, FOR THE SERPENT DESIRES TO CORRUPT, PERVERT, AND ABORT THE WORD OF GOD WITHIN YOU AND AMONG YOU SO AS TO MAKE CHRIST OF NONE AFFECT!!

LASTLY CHILDREN OF THE UNPERVERTED WHOLE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD REMEMBER, THE COUNTERFEIT SPIRIT ALWAY'S PLAY'S FOR KEEPS!!

"LET THE WISE AMONG YOU UNDERSTAND"

Originally Posted by ChildOfGod
    Would you consider abortion in these four cicumstances?

1. There is a preacher and wife who are very, very poor. They already have 14 kids. Now she finds out she is pregnant with her 15th. They are living in tremendous poverty. Considering their poverty and the excessive world population, would you consider recommending abortion?

2. The father is sick with sniffles, the mother has Tb. They have 4 children. The first is blind, the second is dead. The third is deaf and the fourth has TB. The mother finds she is pregnant again. Given the extreme situation, would you recommend abortion?

3. A man raped a 13 year old black girl and she got pregnant. If you were her parents, would you consider recommending abortion?

4. A teenage girl is pregnant. She is not married. Her fiancee is not the father of the baby, and he is very upset. Would you recommend an abortion?

If you answered "yes" to any of these situations:

In the first case you would have killed John Wesley, one of the gret evangelists of the 19th century.

In the second case you would have killed Beethoven.

In the third case you would have killed Ethel Waters, the great black gospel singer.

In the fourth case you would have recommended the murder of Jesus Christ.

With U.S. abortion deaths topping 30 million, only God knows what we have sacrificed in lost human talent and creativity.

Borrowed from Chick Publications

How true!!! And worse yet , think of all those who butcher and ABORT the WORD of GOD, saying it is mixed with error!
    tb
    it is impossible for the word of god to be mixed with error!?it is not impossible for the written bible to have/cause an error in meaning/understanding!?but if 1 has the christ as savior,then why is the book necessary!?hehe!!...just askin

Lord_jag is offline I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze33

Whoa... deja view! I think I saw this post somewhere before... Should we go ahead and all post the same things or can we just go read the last thread that started with the same post?

Innocent as doves? Are doves really innocent? Hey TB where is your car... I need to stand on it and pinch out a hershy squirt to get into heaven.

Wise as serpents? Considering their brain size and ability to be trained, and their ease to be caught, doesn't that mean that your telling true believers to be stupid and jerks? Infact thats stupid jerks isn't it? Well I don't think you need to tell them that... They can take care of it themselves..

Food for thought -for the unbelievers....

(Ok roll your eyes - stomp - swear - whatever you have to do then listen)

I am going to quote scripture ( i know i know - not surprising )
    But read it for yourself.... I will give my interpretation too... ( lucky you)

1 Corinthians 2:14

"The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he can not understand them, because they are spiritually discerned."

My interpretation-- The foolishness of the world may masquerade as wisdom, but it a state of spiritual blindness that makes people unable to comprehend the truths of God, True Spiritual wisdom comes from God.

Note 1 Corinthians 1 :19

" I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate"

If the eyes of your heart at not being willing to be open -- all God has to say will frustrate you...

and one more folks

We may get a glimpse of Gods glory today but we have no idea the wonderous things are ahead for the believers...

1 Corinthians 2:9

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard , no mind has
    conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."

God promises that Heaven will be an amazing place for eternity -- but He also promises that ...

Hell will be a place of eternal torture-- God restrains the evil - ( restraining meaning he does not let all evil to run rampant- but allows some to break thru) here on earth... for the believers the suffering is to mold and shape them into a more mature Christian.

Hell is a place without God's protection .. you will burn over and over... you will have unquenchable thirst...It is a place that if the spokespeople at the frontdoor could tell you - they would say run away and change your ways...

BTL
    Last edited by bethelight; 11-24-2006 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    it is impossible for the word of god to be mixed with error!?it is not impossible for the written bible to have/cause an error in meaning/understanding!?but if 1 has the christ as savior,then why is the book necessary!?hehe!!...just askin

While understanding the question, it's really quite simple. Just because your children know right from wrong, they don't always use proper judgement in their decisions unfortunately. That's why they need "household rules" and consequences to follow. When rules & boundries aren't set even small ones, that's when chaos happens! Just like with the bible. Sure, there are going to be a lot of mis-interpetations of it. And of course, that's unfortunate. But as believers, we need a "guide book". Our Heavenly father isn't within vocal reach. So we don't have verbal "household rules". That's what the Bible is. It's to teach us how our to live our lives in full, giving us understanding of what is expected of us using many examples of history as we would generally do with our own children.

Although we know right from wrong, sometimes we need that gentle reminder or even a good golden boot once in a while to put our focus back where it should be.

I am going to quote scripture
    Ok let me give you some I like to.
    See if you can pick the chapter.

Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof

Sex with little girls , hmm god knows what he was thinking...

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father

Incest is ok , hmm forgive me god if i dont want to sleep with own child

I know it is all sex...but this ***** of B tony keeps going on about is playing on my mind

Quote Originally Posted by bethelight
    Food for thought -for the unbelievers....

(Ok roll your eyes - stomp - swear - whatever you have to do then listen)

I am going to quote scripture ( i know i know - not surprising )
    But read it for yourself.... I will give my interpretation too... ( lucky you)

1 Corinthians 2:14

"The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he can not understand them, because they are spiritually discerned."

My interpretation-- The foolishness of the world may masquerade as wisdom, but it a state of spiritual blindness that makes people unable to comprehend the truths of God, True Spiritual wisdom comes from God.

Note 1 Corinthians 1 :19

" I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate"

If the eyes of your heart at not being willing to be open -- all God has to say will frustrate you...

and one more folks

We may get a glimpse of Gods glory today but we have no idea the wonderous things are ahead for the believers...

1 Corinthians 2:9

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard , no mind has
    conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."

God promises that Heaven will be an amazing place for eternity -- but He also promises that ...

Hell will be a place of eternal torture-- God restrains the evil - ( restraining meaning he does not let all evil to run rampant- but allows some to break thru) here on earth... for the believers the suffering is to mold and shape them into a more mature Christian.

Hell is a place without God's protection .. you will burn over and over... you will have unquenchable thirst...It is a place that if the spokespeople at the frontdoor could tell you - they would say run away and change your ways...

BTL
    The problem with quoting the bible is, the only ones your convicing with the quotes are the ones who believe already.
    I usually skip over the quotes I've heard them and read them before and to me it's the usual same never changing argument you guys use. Quote some scripture, say some words, say your doing gods work, etc. etc.

Look at any one of the latest threads here and they all sound the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti_thesisofreason
    The problem with quoting the bible is, the only ones your convicing with the quotes are the ones who believe already.
    I usually skip over the quotes I've heard them and read them before and to me it's the usual same never changing argument you guys use. Quote some scripture, say some words, say your doing gods work, etc. etc.

Look at any one of the latest threads here and they all sound the same.

Trouble is Anti, you and I speak one language based on logical thought and people of faith speak another. You, like me, do not seem to know all the answers so you keep trying to think things through. Others here, have it all figured out so no further thought is required. They simply believe what they've read and been told so they've nothing to make their arguments except to quote, quote, quote.

Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    ......people of faith speak another.....have it all figured out so no further thought is required...simply believe what they've read and been told.....nothing to make their arguments except to quote, quote, quote.

Very true.

And those who don't believe will argue until the day they die that they are right at any cost just to make their side known, no matter how ignorant they sound. :p

Quote Originally Posted by heavensent
    And those who don't believe will argue until the day they die that they are right at any cost just to make their side known, no matter how ignorant they sound. :p

Na. You have it backwards.

:p back atcha. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by heavensent
    And just what is it that I am trying to argue that is right? What is my side that I am trying to make known? All any of us non believers have done is to question the claims that religious folks make. I never even said you were wrong. Just asked to be enlightened by something other than rhetoric.

And I would never suggest that you were ignorant. I see personal attacks like that often when the actual argument becomes troublesome.

Genesis 19:8...

this is not incest ...but Lot offering his daughters to a guest ( still of course this in not right ) but i will explain...

Hospitality was one of the most highly prized virtues in ancient culture. A man earned a good reputation by welcoming ithers into his home. Once a guest has eaten in a man's house, the law of the
    Eastern hospitality guaranteed thay guest protection, even if it placed the host in peril.

Lot's proposal to hand over his daughters shows his determination to fufill that law. His proposal also makes sense when one considers that wives and daughters were ,at the time, merely viewed as property. In addition, Lot lived in a morally deficient community long enough to have acquired a bent on rightness.

Shortly following this incident the city Lot lives in is destroyed....by the wrath of God - do to such a sinful society...
    Lot's family is saved by angels... ( well except his wife )

BTL