+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Is Hell Hot?

Re: Is Hell Hot?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    paul(bible) SAYS we run a RACE to what END we can only SURMISE by PERCEPTION!?
    There you go with wordplay again. You'll have me at it soon.

is the KEY to the IMPOSSIBLE the very state of PLAY!? but we dont want everything IN PLAY as it's called at least not all at ONCE!? too SHOCKING i would think!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    is the KEY to the IMPOSSIBLE the very state of PLAY!? but we dont want everything IN PLAY as it's called at least not all at ONCE!? too SHOCKING i would think!?
    Then god would have nowhere to hide (or be hidden)

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!

Similar Threads

1. Hell.
    By howdy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 05:20 PM
  2. Welcome To Hell
    By mumbles in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 10:26 PM
  3. What the hell is this??