+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 45 of 45

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    You are absolutely right...I really should not try to categorize your political beliefs. I mean, really...the only things I know for sure about you is that you are against the right of a business owner to do business and you are against a community even having the opportunity to decide whether or not they want the business there. Also, you simply DO NOT CARE that these stores save thousands of dollars for families.

    Heyyyy...wait a minute! I think you just categorized yourself !
    That makes no sense whatsoever! Clearly, you just invented, again, some motive to my words that is nonexistent. You might not be intelligent enough to understand what I'm saying, it seems. Instead of cultivating understanding and attempting to bridge any communication gap, you opt for a goonish attack.

    Get this straight pal: You know NOTHING about me, got it?

    Notice that I never accused you of being a filthy, world-polluting, exploitative, greedy, shallow, downright evil usurper of resources, and a slave owner, to boot. Did I assume that YOU personally are against small businesses and all for cheap, mass-produced food/products that poison our bodies and the earth?

    Now you imply I don't care about poor families and rights of business owners--you're absurd and I don't think I will ever flatter you again by responding to any of your threads. Your "arguments" reflect a narrow mind that does not aim to truly understand, reconcile, or heal anything at all. You prove yourself unable to discriminate fine points, a dull mind indeed.

    By the way, I do almost all the shopping in my household and I know my prices--Walmart ain't THAT good of a deal, ok??? To save money, some CREATIVE THINKING might be involved, which is naturally NOT what most consumers want to do.

    Here's a way to save money: Organize a community patch and grow vegetables or grow your own! Oh, wait, no 5/$5 Lean Cuisines?!?! Oh, you mean actual cooperation for the good of the community instead of sniveling anonymity against cooperative effort?!? FORGET IT THEN.

  2. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    While I do, of course, feel flattered--even giddy--that you would deign to respond to any post of mine, I am sure I will survive should you take your ball and go home. Your hippy-dippy "grow some communal veggies" condescension, when combined with obvious contempt for "most consumers", at least explains why you do not want them to have any say in their own shopping options...it is because you know better than they do, don't you? Why should they make up their own mind when you know what is best for them, and you are more than willing to decide for them? You say I don't know anything about you? Well, I can see that you are a selfless, giving person--perhaps worthy of canonization--if only for your genuine concern for those beneath you.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    While I do, of course, feel flattered--even giddy--that you would deign to respond to any post of mine, I am sure I will survive should you take your ball and go home.

    Your hippy-dippy "grow some communal veggies" condescension, when combined with obvious contempt for "most consumers", at least explains why you do not want them to have any say in their own shopping options...it is because you know better than they do, don't you? Why should they make up their own mind when you know what is best for them, and you are more than willing to decide for them? You say I don't know anything about you? Well, I can see that you are a selfless, giving person--perhaps worthy of canonization--if only for your genuine concern for those beneath you.
    "Hippy-dippy"?? Is that not condescending?? You obviously think you're better than anyone labeled "hippie" don't you? Well I commend those hippy-dippy types for trying to envision a more enlightened, healthy society; they have spearheaded the environmental movement since the 60's and at least checked the unbridled corporate greed that would strip the earth of all its resources without batting an eye. Bravo, brothers and sisters.

    Communal vegetable patches are great ways to bring the community together and pass down valuable skills to youngsters. At least you wouldn't have to entirely depend on megacorps for your food supply, perhaps not worry about your spinach having E. Coli, among other benefits.

    You really warp my intentions and that's why I don't want to deal with you. You really are persistent with your disortions, too. It makes me sick that you would say I am "more than willing to decide" for consumers. You know that's a lie, I think. Are you just trying to be incendiary? It's probably not worth it to respond now, except I'm trying to learn how to articulate my opinions and feelings in general.

    You failed to mention, perhaps deliberately, that the city of Escondido has not banned membership clubs like Sam's and Costco, and that the "supercenter" bans are for Walmart, Target, etc. to the city limit, of course. Traffic was the determining factor in the decision, not denying consumers choices, as your conspiracy theory would have it; people don't make as many trips to a wholesale club where they buy in bulk (the real money saver). Walmarts spring up like weeds where I live, and I'm sure they could have the city of Escondido surrounded in a matter of three years. So you didn't even get the story right, compared to the San Diego Business Journal and KPBS (NPR San Diego) news. There's one fallacy of yours totally exposed. And that's a fact, jack. All you can do is make groundless accusations. So grow up; this ain't a game and there is no ball.
    Last edited by Microcosma000; 12-04-2006 at 02:23 AM.

  4. #36
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    How they do it...LIBERAL 101


    So, what do I mean?? What I am always rambling on about? Who says liberals are, right now, fvcking you and your neighbors out of your rights as a voter and taxpayer?

    This sh!t goes on all day, every day...here is a tiny sampling of todays roll-call of abominations...

    ITEM #1

    The city of Escondido passed a resolution banning landlords from renting property to illegal aliens. The aclu is involved, as well as the usual filthy suspects, and is having this law thrown out on the grounds that it is not, um...fair. To whom, I wonder?

    ITEM #2

    There is a counsel resolution on the docket in San Diego proposing to BAN any "supercenters" (goods AND groceries) from being opened or built. These are things like wal-mart, target, costco, etc. These stores save a family of four well over $2000 per year. Okay, now when I try to explain that this is because they are in cahoots with the labor unions, one of you morons will no doubt respond with " H-h-how do you know they are liberals, these union folks..." PLEASE, before you do so, please fvcking look it up, maybe learn something. Yes, hollywood fimmakers are a liberal group, yes, trial lawyers are a liberal group, and yes...labor unions are a liberal group. Maybe even more than Hollywood!

    This is how liberals are , as we speak, fvcking you out of your money and your vote. Before lunch.

    Enjoy!
    do you have the ability to think about issues and why they happen, or just assume that it is the work of evil liberals?

    ITEM 2-before you call people out and say things like "pleas fvcking look it up", maybe you should look into WHY many people dont like supercenters that drive out other smaller businesses. "these stores save families over $2000 a year" HAHAH you are hilarious. not to mention the fact that you talk about liberals helping illegal aliens but i guess you "forgot" that wal mart is notorious for hiring illegal aliens.

    ITEM 1-i dont think the ACLU uses the reasoning "it is unfair". there is more to this story.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Cricket, cricket, cricket....boy, sure is quiet.

    No answer as to why the issue with San Diego's (not Escondido, as I posted above-oops) ban on supercenters was misrepresented by the originator of this thread?

    I guess it's more fun to post distortions than deal with issues maturely.

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Hmmm...perhaps I will go nice and slowwwly in another effort to encourage you to fvcking learn something before you blurt out crap...(as I respond to your vow to "not respond" to my postings)...yawn...

    There is a general feeling that this council is in the pocket of one of the most powerful unions in the country, the grocery employees. Heard of 'em? They strike around here routinely, driving up prices and driving out customers. Brilliant, huh? You see, what happens sometimes in the adult world, particularly with unions, is they will donate so much money to certain individuals that the entire field of play is altered. It is kind of like when the teachers union decides, FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES, where their political contributions go. Fascinating...it is, of course, the liberal way. Competition, fair competition, never favors them. And, by the way, the ban is on 'big-box stores', a designation that is based on a mathematical formula that would only confuse you, but one that does not specifically eliminate or include any retailer.

    My point, completely missed (as always) by 'The Worker' (who is not, you will note, 'the learner') is only that residents should have a say in what businesses are going to be BANNED by their community. Do you disagree? Is that where we are? You think that not only is BANNING a business a great idea, but also that town councils or individuals should be able to do so at will...is that right? See, that is the liberal way. Just get some godless maggot of a judge to DECIDE to interpret a law a certain way, and there you have it...who cares what the people want? Not liberals. Their sick, twisted agenda of cloning for attractiveness, drive-thru abortion, death to the infirm, and legal sex with children is supported only by other equally morally misshapen liberals. But, if we all chip in and grow some veggies, perhaps we will one day achieve a kind of KUM-BA-YA idyllic love for one another...as long as you look good.

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Hmmm... Their sick, twisted agenda of cloning for attractiveness, drive-thru abortion, death to the infirm, and legal sex with children is supported only by other equally morally misshapen liberals. But, if we all chip in and grow some veggies, perhaps we will one day achieve a kind of KUM-BA-YA idyllic love for one another...as long as you look good.

    I guess that would leave you out?


    LM

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Hmmm...perhaps I will go nice and slowwwly in another effort to encourage you to fvcking learn something before you blurt out crap...(as I respond to your vow to "not respond" to my postings)...yawn...

    There is a general feeling that this council is in the pocket of one of the most powerful unions in the country, the grocery employees. Heard of 'em? They strike around here routinely, driving up prices and driving out customers. Brilliant, huh? You see, what happens sometimes in the adult world, particularly with unions, is they will donate so much money to certain individuals that the entire field of play is altered. It is kind of like when the teachers union decides, FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES, where their political contributions go. Fascinating...it is, of course, the liberal way. Competition, fair competition, never favors them. And, by the way, the ban is on 'big-box stores', a designation that is based on a mathematical formula that would only confuse you, but one that does not specifically eliminate or include any retailer.

    My point, completely missed (as always) by 'The Worker' (who is not, you will note, 'the learner') is only that residents should have a say in what businesses are going to be BANNED by their community. Do you disagree? Is that where we are? You think that not only is BANNING a business a great idea, but also that town councils or individuals should be able to do so at will...is that right? See, that is the liberal way. Just get some godless maggot of a judge to DECIDE to interpret a law a certain way, and there you have it...who cares what the people want? Not liberals. Their sick, twisted agenda of cloning for attractiveness, drive-thru abortion, death to the infirm, and legal sex with children is supported only by other equally morally misshapen liberals. But, if we all chip in and grow some veggies, perhaps we will one day achieve a kind of KUM-BA-YA idyllic love for one another...as long as you look good.

    You just have too much bile in your blood. And your sensationalistic list of liberals' "twisted agenda" is too much also. You use this forum as a toilet basically--who on earth supports "legal sex with children" you sick, rabid human? Forget about "idyllic love," it would be a quantum leap if you and your overreactionary ilk would stop slinging mud and in general, BEING PART OF THE PROBLEM. Demonizing/dehumanizing the other side is just plain hateful and wrong.

    You have already proven to me you can't correctly translate basic information from a news story--again, the wholesale clubs are NOT banned. Why did you conveniently exclude that information? The motive was traffic congestion--why didn't you address that, because then you couldn't paint liberals with evil colors? Didn't fit into your scheme.

    You distort my words--I never "vowed" anything of the sort. I said I "didn't want to deal" with you because of the nasty hatefulness that radiates from your words. But I thought I should stand up, because there are so many like you spewing naseaous misinformation all over the place. Leaving just gives your voice more of the forum.

    As repugnant as it feels to agree with you on anything, I have to concede that unions tend to get out of control, and the consumer bears the burden. So what's a Walmart going to do, present you with a non-union option on the other side of the spectrum: hiring illegals and paying the bare minimum wages to employees while executives rake in the profits--the classic Republican, "greed is good," Gordon Gecko (see the movie "Wall Street") pro-business stance.

    Now, I know better than to accuse every Republican of being a slave driver. Why don't you try to stop lumping people into categories? You're not the Almighty Omniscient that knows everyone's motives. Just ADMIT that and you'd be making some PROGRESS.

  9. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Microcosma000
    You just have too much bile in your blood. And your sensationalistic list of liberals' "twisted agenda" is too much also. You use this forum as a toilet basically--who on earth supports "legal sex with children" you sick, rabid human? Forget about "idyllic love," it would be a quantum leap if you and your overreactionary ilk would stop slinging mud and in general, BEING PART OF THE PROBLEM. Demonizing/dehumanizing the other side is just plain hateful and wrong.

    You have already proven to me you can't correctly translate basic information from a news story--again, the wholesale clubs are NOT banned. Why did you conveniently exclude that information? The motive was traffic congestion--why didn't you address that, because then you couldn't paint liberals with evil colors? Didn't fit into your scheme.

    You distort my words--I never "vowed" anything of the sort. I said I "didn't want to deal" with you because of the nasty hatefulness that radiates from your words. But I thought I should stand up, because there are so many like you spewing naseaous misinformation all over the place. Leaving just gives your voice more of the forum.

    As repugnant as it feels to agree with you on anything, I have to concede that unions tend to get out of control, and the consumer bears the burden. So what's a Walmart going to do, present you with a non-union option on the other side of the spectrum: hiring illegals and paying the bare minimum wages to employees while executives rake in the profits--the classic Republican, "greed is good," Gordon Gecko (see the movie "Wall Street") pro-business stance.

    Now, I know better than to accuse every Republican of being a slave driver. Why don't you try to stop lumping people into categories? You're not the Almighty Omniscient that knows everyone's motives. Just ADMIT that and you'd be making some PROGRESS.

    I am sorry, what country do you live in? Have you been to a movie, watched television, gone to a 7-11, or followed with interest any of the 'work' that the aclu does on YOUR behalf (you pay them, you know)? Then you would understand perfectly well what the liberals agenda is as regards lowering the age of consent and eye-level porn display as it relates to 'free speech'. This is not some secret agenda. Wake up and smell the debauchery. "Demonizing the other side" involves nothing more than revealing the actions they take.

    I am not going to try to educate you any further on San Diego politics or this issue. If you believe this to be a traffic issue, I simply cannot help you. And I will again mention my lack of support for Wal-Mart or other retail stores like them. I do not care about them, only about the arbitrary ruling of the few over the many without even an "Oh, by the way..."

    I believe in the goodness of the human spirit. I believe in the logic of the co-operative. I believe that growing is better than destroying, and I live my life in that manner, as much as I can. I am sure that we agree on nearly every single point you have made here. I also believe in the greatness of my country, and the reasons for that greatness.

    Whenever I post on this forum it is generally to bring to light something that may have been missed, a news item that might have slipped through the cracks. It is generally an 'end-run' of some sort around the will of the people, almost invariably committed by liberals. Why? Well, the liberal agenda is NOT the will of the people. Period. However, they have a lot of money and a LOT of time and if you really knew how the aclu spends your tax dollars, you might be sick to your stomach. If I over-dramatized the agenda in order to elicit a response, it is not because it is not based in solid factual evidence. The above mentioned items have been cataloged here ad nauseum by myself and others as we see the fabric of this nation eroded bit by bit. Also, I forgot to mention the killing of religion--mainly Christianity-- without which the agenda will be needlessly delayed.

  10. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    I am sorry, what country do you live in? Have you been to a movie, watched television, gone to a 7-11, or followed with interest any of the 'work' that the aclu does on YOUR behalf (you pay them, you know)? Then you would understand perfectly well what the liberals agenda is as regards lowering the age of consent and eye-level porn display as it relates to 'free speech'. This is not some secret agenda. Wake up and smell the debauchery. "Demonizing the other side" involves nothing more than revealing the actions they take.

    I am not going to try to educate you any further on San Diego politics or this issue. If you believe this to be a traffic issue, I simply cannot help you. And I will again mention my lack of support for Wal-Mart or other retail stores like them. I do not care about them, only about the arbitrary ruling of the few over the many without even an "Oh, by the way..."

    I believe in the goodness of the human spirit. I believe in the logic of the co-operative. I believe that growing is better than destroying, and I live my life in that manner, as much as I can. I am sure that we agree on nearly every single point you have made here. I also believe in the greatness of my country, and the reasons for that greatness.

    Whenever I post on this forum it is generally to bring to light something that may have been missed, a news item that might have slipped through the cracks. It is generally an 'end-run' of some sort around the will of the people, almost invariably committed by liberals. Why? Well, the liberal agenda is NOT the will of the people. Period.

    How can you assume the "will of the people"? You can't. Period.

    However, they have a lot of money and a LOT of time and if you really knew how the aclu spends your tax dollars, you might be sick to your stomach.

    The ACLU is 70% funded by contribution and membership fees, 12% grants, 18% lawyers' fees. Whatever they're doing with the relatively small amount of govt. money they get could not possibly sicken me more than the 100% taxpayer-funded WAR does. I'm against war and so are millions of others; what about OUR will??? I believe it was the conservative govt. that drove us into a poorly planned war?? But in this country, majority rules and I was in the minority, so I have to bite my tongue.

    If I over-dramatized the agenda in order to elicit a response, it is not because it is not based in solid factual evidence.

    The syntax of this sentence is so garbled, no solid factual meaning can be derived from it. There's no excuse for over-dramatizing when it leads to flat-out slander of an entire group. I've looked through the ACLU's cases and I would never infer that they (or worse, all liberals) advocate "legal sex with children" or "eye-level porno" as you sensationalistically put it. Those two problems, I fear, are the dis-ease of a violent society much more than "a liberal agenda" of "free speech." Silencing voices doesn't make problems go away--radical point.


    The above mentioned items have been cataloged here ad nauseum by myself and others as we see the fabric of this nation eroded bit by bit. Also, I forgot to mention the killing of religion--mainly Christianity-- without which the agenda will be needlessly delayed.
    Oh but you had to mention the "killing of religion" for a last melodramatic flourish, eh? Well, all I can say is the ACLU is not the root of evil for supporting the separation of church and state. More harmful to religion have been its leading crack-smoking, pederasting leaders.

  11. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Someday, when you have the time(you seem like a person who might actually HAVE a job, unlike many of your ilk on this board) check out how much time and money the aclu spends finding, threatening and suing cities and townships for having a cross on their flag, including cities that began as a fvcking MISSION.

    Is that what they should be doing? Really? With OUR money?

  12. #44
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Someday, when you have the time(you seem like a person who might actually HAVE a job, unlike many of your ilk on this board) check out how much time and money the aclu spends finding, threatening and suing cities and townships for having a cross on their flag, including cities that began as a fvcking MISSION.

    Is that what they should be doing? Really? With OUR money?
    I'm just curious, how much of their funding is taxpayer based?

  13. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    47

    Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

    As long as the ACLU is actually working on cases and not taking trips to the Bahamas with taxpayer money, I don't see the egregious waste so emphatically stated by you. They're just trying to achieve their explicitly stated mission goal of upholding the Constitution--I know it sounds quaint to refer to it--which explicitly has a platform of maintaining seperation of church and state.

    I agree with the founders of this country, who wished to base a government on reason, fairness, equality; they were looking back on centuries of irrational rule and tyrannies of religion. Whether the ACLU barks up the wrong tree sometimes trying to make a point is a matter of individual case scrutiny. I can't look into every case of every state's affiliate, but looking at major cases, I can see that they are a dynamic force that keeps the system from stagnating by asking difficult questions.

    Again, the ACLU is largely funded by contribution and membership, approximately 70%. The taxpayers pay for the entire war, like it or not. You may justify that as necessary cost for national security, but what about, say, the luxury vacation in Majorca taken by a flight crew after dropping off their "cargo" in an extraordinary rendition flight? That's right, after dropping off an innocent man in the hands of torturers (Condoleeza Rice fought on his behalf, so he was released), they flew the plane to Majorca and had a holiday at a luxury hotel! On taxpayer dollar!! Cool!!!

    [URL=http://www.newyorker.com/talk/content/articles/061030ta_talk_mayer]

    I'm sure glad the govt's taking care of OUR MONEY!!!

    If there were no Freedom of Information Act or ACLU (among many advocates) to demand citizens' rights to know, would we even know about this flight? It's all about checks and balances. The ACLU demanding removal of flags and Ten Commandments is nothing compared to the devestation inflicted by a single extraordinary rendition. Is the ACLU delivering innocent people into torturer's hands and not having the decency to even APOLOGIZE for a case of mistaken identity? If you're looking for the root of evil that's "killing religion" in the ACLU, you're definitely off track.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2016, 02:28 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:45 PM
  3. Liberal Liberal Liberalism Liberal With Liberals
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 03:38 AM
  4. THEY are not like us...part 461
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 10:00 PM
  5. Wacky liberal hijinks...part ?
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 01:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 2001, aclu, acted, action, address, admit, adult, advocates, agen, aliens, allowed, america, american, amnesty, another, apartment, app, approved, article, atm, attempts, authority, aware, axa, azi, bad, banned, banning, bans, based, basically, bears, benefits, bite, blame, blood, blue, boot, border, bravo, breaking, bring, built, bunch, button, call, card, care, cargo, cast, categories, caught, caused, causing, cer, chance, chris, church, citizens, city, classic, clearing, cli, clo, coming, communal, communication, community, completely, conservative, consumers, conveniently, corporate, corporation, cost, couldn, crap, credit, crew, cricket, criminals, customer, damn, dark, darkness, day, deal, death, decades, decision, defend, defense, demand, difficult, dim, disaster, distract, disturbing, doesn, dollar, don, dont, drop, dropping, drug, dry, economy, effective, electio, eliminate, ells, eme, enter, environment, equipment, estate, executives, experience, extraordinary, extreme, eye, face, faced, factor, factory, factual, fall, families, family, father, favorite, favors, feature, federal, feds, field, financial, fix, fla, flat, focus, folks, food stamps, formula, fund, funded, future, gay, gordo, grim, group, guarantee, hands, harder, hell, helping, hey, high, highly, hire, holiday, hollywood, hopeless, huge, huma, human, husband, ian, identity, ignorant, illegal, illegally, illegals, image, imagine, immigration, impact, include, individuals, industries, insurance, interest, involved, involves, islamic, isn, issues, item, jack, jail, joke, judge, justify, labor, land, law, lawsuits, lawyers, lazy, leaders, lean, learn, liberal, liberals, lis, living, local, lol, long, los, lunch, making, mass, mayer, mea, medical, members, mental, mexican, millions, mind, misinformation, monday, money, motives, move, movie, nasty, nation, national, numbers, office, opportunity, options, orders, org, owner, pal, par, part, passed, payment, person, personal, pissed, plane, planned, plans, platform, play, poison, policy, politician, poor, porn, porno, pos, positive, post, posted, posting, posts, presiden, prices, privacy, products, profile, progress, proper, proposal, protection, pulled, push, qualifications, question, questions, race, rare, real, reason, reasons, red, released, rendition, renewed, rent, rental, representative, rescue, research, respect, respond, response, responsible, retail, revealing, rights, role, roo, safe, sam, search, sell, sen, september, services, severe, sex, ship, shop, shopping, shouldn, simply, site, small, small business, socks, soo, specifically, states, stats, stop, story, street, strength, strip, students, stupid, summer, supported, supporting, supports, taken, takes, talking, target, tax, taxes, taxpayers, tells, terrorists, testing, thieves, thinks, thread, threads, times, told, totally, tough, town, track, trial, truth, types, url, vacant, vacation, view, violent, voted, voter, walmart, watched, weak, weird, welfare, win, winter, won, worked, worker, workers, working, year, ymi

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •