+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

How they do it...LIBERAL 101

So, what do I mean?? What I am always rambling on about? Who says liberals are, right now, fvcking you and your neighbors out of your rights as a voter and taxpayer?

This sh!t goes on all day, every day...here is a tiny sampling of todays roll-call of abominations...

ITEM #1

The city of Escondido passed a resolution banning landlords from renting property to illegal aliens. The aclu is involved, as well as the usual filthy suspects, and is having this law thrown out on the grounds that it is not, um...fair. To whom, I wonder?

ITEM #2

There is a counsel resolution on the docket in San Diego proposing to BAN any "supercenters" (goods AND groceries) from being opened or built. These are things like wal-mart, target, costco, etc. These stores save a family of four well over $2000 per year. Okay, now when I try to explain that this is because they are in cahoots with the labor unions, one of you morons will no doubt respond with " H-h-how do you know they are liberals, these union folks..." PLEASE, before you do so, please fvcking look it up, maybe learn something. Yes, hollywood fimmakers are a liberal group, yes, trial lawyers are a liberal group, and yes...labor unions are a liberal group. Maybe even more than Hollywood!

This is how liberals are , as we speak, fvcking you out of your money and your vote. Before lunch.

Enjoy!

Re: How they do it...LIBERAL 101 part ?

Do you have tourette syndrome or something?

He has a bad case of the liberals are against america syndrome, i've seen it before but this case is bad i'm afraid Ian that *sniffles* there is no hope for him.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone

So, what do I mean?? What I am always rambling on about? Who says liberals are, right now, fvcking you and your neighbors out of your rights as a voter and taxpayer?

This sh!t goes on all day, every day...here is a tiny sampling of todays roll-call of abominations...

ITEM #1

The city of Escondido passed a resolution banning landlords from renting property to illegal aliens. The aclu is involved, as well as the usual filthy suspects, and is having this law thrown out on the grounds that it is not, um...fair. To whom, I wonder?

ITEM #2

There is a counsel resolution on the docket in San Diego proposing to BAN any "supercenters" (goods AND groceries) from being opened or built. These are things like wal-mart, target, costco, etc. These stores save a family of four well over $2000 per year. Okay, now when I try to explain that this is because they are in cahoots with the labor unions, one of you morons will no doubt respond with " H-h-how do you know they are liberals, these union folks..." PLEASE, before you do so, please fvcking look it up, maybe learn something. Yes, hollywood fimmakers are a liberal group, yes, trial lawyers are a liberal group, and yes...labor unions are a liberal group. Maybe even more than Hollywood!

This is how liberals are , as we speak, fvcking you out of your money and your vote. Before lunch.

Enjoy!
    As for the first item, this is something I wish the ACLU would stay out of. They have done some good in this country but they have also caused needless problems.

As for the second item - I need some elaboration on the issue because I really not sure what you're getting it. Do you agree with the stores not being built or think they should be built? And in cahoonts with the labor union, what are you talking about? It's always in the news about Wal-Mart not treating their employees fairly, I think they've been trying to improve their image. Please tell the whole story so I can form an opinion. Thanks

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

ITEM #1

They are passing laws like that all over the country. If there is a problem in California, shouldn't you be addressing your state representatives there?

ITEM #2

Enjoy!

Thank God for the Unions. The Union didn't forget my husband when he had his stroke. His Union Brothers and Sisters took up an offering to send to us AND the Union Hall itself sent $500. His insurance is still in affect, will be renewed despite that he can't work yet. I know people who faced similar situations that worked for WalMart, Target those kind of stores, who not only went jobless, but lost insurance and benefits AND their employers didn't take up any kind of offering to send to them. They were left high and dry.

I praise Unions, not only do they get better wages for their members, BUT they offer better medical insurance and retirement plans. If that makes them LIBERALS, then God Bless Them, God Bless Liberals. Not all of them are bad.

You get NOTHING from supercenters. My husband was working in Pomona at the time WalMart was trying to push out the Unions and offer it's form a "crap employment" there. It would have been a financial disaster to the economy there. You should be grateful the Unions stepped in and got involved.

Before you trash something Pwrone, educate yourself on what really happened. You have schools teaching sex education there. They can't call a Mother a Mother or a Father a Father, it's Doner and Receiver. Go fix that if you really care. But don't slash the entity that keeps wages competitive in your state. That's just ignorant.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 11-23-2006 at 03:50 AM.

ITEM #1

ITEM #2

Enjoy!
    that's interesting pwrone, on the first situation i agree with you...

Now for the 2nd, walmart and target and these other superstores come in and drive local business people out. They choke the economy and cashflow into a couple pockets and give very little back. Would you drive your neighbors and friends and community out of their livelyhood to save a meesly 2000$/year. I would sacrifice something else, personally. Walmart is not an evil corporation, but what it does causes bad reprocusions for the small business owners. And of course they hate the unions, companies try to get away with giving their workers as little as possible, and they unions make them get a fair share.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinPal
    He has a bad case of the liberals are against america syndrome, i've seen it before but this case is bad i'm afraid Ian that *sniffles* there is no hope for him.
    Geee... Why is it you attack the writer and ignore what he wrote?

Could it be because what he wrote is true?

How about addressing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    Geee... Why is it you attack the writer and ignore what he wrote?

Could it be because what he wrote is true?

How about addressing that?
    Why do you attack the person who attacked the writer?

Could it be that the article is full of crap?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Why do you attack the person who attacked the writer?

Could it be that the article is full of crap?

Lady Mod
    Why is it you attack the person , who attacked the person, who attacked the person , who authored the post ?

Maybe because you're full of crap and can't handle the truth

TWIT
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    Why is it you attack the person , who attacked the person, who attacked the person , who authored the post ?

TWIT
    And why do you attack the person, who attacked the person, who attacked the person, who attacked the person who attacked the very first person who authored the post?

Maybe it's because you can't find something more intelligent to do with your time? :rolleyes:

IDIOT

ITEM #1

Enjoy!
    This is the kind of stuff that just drives me up a wall. Liberals, blah blah blah. ACLU blah blah goodless, blah, communist, blah blah blah. Bad, bad, bad.
    "The aclu is involved, as well as the usual filthy suspects, and is having this law thrown out on the grounds that it is not, um...fair. To whom, I wonder?"
    You wonder because you are too damn lazy to do the research on it. If you did, you would find out that this law is unfair to the landlord.
    Let's say you are a good, God fearing, Republican capitalist who decides to build your empire by buying a couple of apartment buildings and renting out apartments. Since you are law abiding, you obey all the laws concerning the rental of property. You know that immigration issues are handled by the federal government. You know that the state tells you that non citizens have the same right to rent as citizens. You know that you have to follow fair housing and privacy laws and that you cannot discriminate against anyone.

So some pencil neck local yokle politician comes along and tells you that they just passed a law saying you can't rent to illegal aliens. "But..but", you protest, "how am I suppose to know if someone is an illegal alien or not? That's not my responsibility, that is the federal governments. And if I refuse to rent to someone I am going to be in violation of state and federal law." "Too bad", he says. "If you rent to an illegal alien, we will find you in violation of our law." So what do you do? If you have any sense at all, you call the ACLU and ask them their opinion on whether this law is constitutional or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    This is the kind of stuff that just drives me up a wall. Liberals, blah blah blah. ACLU blah blah goodless, blah, communist, blah blah blah. Bad, bad, bad.
    "The aclu is involved, as well as the usual filthy suspects, and is having this law thrown out on the grounds that it is not, um...fair. To whom, I wonder?"
    You wonder because you are too damn lazy to do the research on it. If you did, you would find out that this law is unfair to the landlord.
    Let's say you are a good, God fearing, Republican capitalist who decides to build your empire by buying a couple of apartment buildings and renting out apartments. Since you are law abiding, you obey all the laws concerning the rental of property. You know that immigration issues are handled by the federal government. You know that the state tells you that non citizens have the same right to rent as citizens. You know that you have to follow fair housing and privacy laws and that you cannot discriminate against anyone.

So some pencil neck local yokle politician comes along and tells you that they just passed a law saying you can't rent to illegal aliens. "But..but", you protest, "how am I suppose to know if someone is an illegal alien or not? That's not my responsibility, that is the federal governments. And if I refuse to rent to someone I am going to be in violation of state and federal law." "Too bad", he says. "If you rent to an illegal alien, we will find you in violation of our law." So what do you do? If you have any sense at all, you call the ACLU and ask them their opinion on whether this law is constitutional or not.
    Does it seem to you that it is only "good, God fearing, Republican capitalist"s who are attempting to "build an empire" and thereby provide a better living for their families? Or, could it be that when you own a business, you naturally gravitate towards lower taxes and more security? Is it really true that those who are striving to do more, do better, work harder, and provide more are all good Republicans? I guess I can see how you might conclude that, particularly if you are doing none of the above.

The changes in the laws regarding estate taxation and business protections (let alone retirement contributions for business owners) enacted during the Bush II admin. will have lasting positive affects on Americas businesses for decades. Unless, of course, liberals roll 'em back. Which they are ACHING to do. They want that free money!! They want the money your family has accumulated for generations, so they can GIVE it to those who refuse to work, as well as provide care for people who are in the country illegally. And, of course, they want the money you are EARNING right now, for the same reasons.

Which brings us back...it is the RIGHT of a city to enact ordinances or enfoce laws...do you wonder why some states can marry gay people? It is because they have (imposed, of course) a law. And, in fact, this is just a cities decision to ENFORCE laws already implied or implicit. There is no requirement for landlords to rent to ILLEGAL aliens, you moron, how could there be? They are NOT CITIZENS. How stringent was your last rental app.? Would you have been approved if you could show no income, no credit, and--oh, yeah-- you were NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN THE COUNTRY?!! The fvcking aclu is doing what they always do, especially to smaller communities. They are bullying them into complying with the wishes of the fvcking aclu, and the fvcking aclu ALONE, by threatening to tie them up for years in court and drain the city coffers. This is what they do all day, every day. How'd YOU miss it? I will keep trying to bring some light into your dank darkness.

You see, it IS liberals, and ONLY liberals, who are solely responsible for the abominations I list on occasion. I am, like you, posting on issues that I feel strongly about. Conservatives and others do things that bother me, too. I believe that you and your ilk have got a handle on posting those issues, both the real and the imagined, don't you? The appalling part of the liberal mindset is the fact that they really DO NOT CARE what the will of the people is. Which of the voters is in favor of forcing landlords to rent to illegals, and why do you NOT CARE? It is beyond belief, the fvcking arrogance. The other disturbing part of the equation is that non-liberal dems will STILL take the time to defend the indefensible, simply because it is being supported by what they view as their team. This kind of loyalty can win the rare election, but cannot hold together for the long haul. Defending the indefensible is a tough job. You aughta know.

There can be no question that supercenters damage the small business owner. That is understood, but we all have a choice of where we shop, and businesses should have an opportunity to open anywhere they can obtain proper zoning. Do I LIKE them? Hell, no. Why would I? But that doesn't mean we should outlaw them. Banning certain businesses because we don't like them, even though they save TAXPAYERS thousands of dollars yearly, is the very height of liberal arrogance. That there is a dirty financial relationship with unions should surprise no one.

No, unions are not 'good' for the country. The teachers union is possibly the sickest, most obvious example of what unions bring to the table. Unions promote, check that, CELEBRATE mediocrity in all it's nefarious forms. From stopping proposed standardized testing of teachers(who in turn oppose standardized testing for students), to protecting the jobs of the criminally incompetent, to awarding nearly instant 'tenure'(permanent employment with no requirements for effectiveness), to taking away the voting rights of the members in areas of political contributions(kinda like a 401k, except you cannot opt-out, cannot allocate resources, and never benefit from the money!), unions represent the worst possible worker representation. By discouraging excellence, we become weaker as a people. With no reason to strive for anything, people will strive for nothing. It is also probably worth mentioning the hundreds of jobs these businesses bring to the community.

And SJA, I DO address my state representative, thank you. Are you implying that these are not appropriate topics for a political forum?

Quote Originally Posted by franKg

TWIT
    Grim posts to thread, Frankie follows and posts to thread.
    Further proof Frankie's a trailing dingleberry. Full of sh!t and dried up.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

I love Pwrone's posts. I find them highly entertaining. I imagine a computer mounted into a rubber wall in Pwrone's padded cell. He'll be okay. Meanwhile, let's enjoy his "librul" paranoia of the day, toute suite.
    franKg - "Since God was ok with Moses, Joshua and David burning cities to the ground and killing all the civilians I think he would be ok with us splashing a little water on some terrorists."

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
    It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote Originally Posted by carlbenator
    As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

No, unions are not 'good' for the country. The teachers union is possibly the sickest, most obvious example of what unions bring to the table. Unions promote, check that, CELEBRATE mediocrity in all it's nefarious forms. From stopping proposed standardized testing of teachers(who in turn oppose standardized testing for students), to protecting the jobs of the criminally incompetent, to awarding nearly instant 'tenure'(permanent employment with no requirements for effectiveness), to taking away the voting rights of the members in areas of political contributions(kinda like a 401k, except you cannot opt-out, cannot allocate resources, and never benefit from the money!), unions represent the worst possible worker representation. By discouraging excellence, we become weaker as a people. With no reason to strive for anything, people will strive for nothing. It is also probably worth mentioning the hundreds of jobs these businesses bring to the community.
    Then change the Teacher's union. The Electrical Union does good. Rat companies do not use safe equipment most of the time, they do not check that their journeyman have actually passed journeyman qualifications AND they do NOT most of the time have safety meetings, work safely, promote safety. Unions do. Without that union not only would the linemen be in more danger but you civilians would be too.

And SJA, I DO address my state representative, thank you. Are you implying that these are not appropriate topics for a political forum?
    ???????????? Just find it weird that every time your liberal minded state does something you don't like, you blame liberals in every other state.

I grew up in California Pwrone, it's why I don't Choose to live there.

Lady Mod

Hey there Pwrone... sorry I haven't bothered you for a while *lol*

ITEM #1

You get no squawk out of me on this one. They're not residents they're transients. While landlords shouldn't be dictated to as to who they can rent to and who not to... in this case I think they need to be reminded. In some of the smaller communities here landlords have taken to evicting Mexican immigrants... (for non-payment and keeping the apartment vacant) basically clearing their buildings. Restoring the apartment complexes (they were trashed by the immigrants) and then being able to draw a more stable customer base and charge more rent.
    Do I sound extreme? Inhuman? Callous? Probably. Do I also see a lot of stupidity regarding illegal immigrants? You betcha. For example: do illegals have a right to taxpayer supported services like a medical card , food stamps, etc? NO!
    I'm ranting... you get my drift.
    ITEM #2

Enjoy!
    Not my concern. I did notice you did not post the reason for the proposed ban. San Diego is a big city... WHY is the council proposing the ban?