+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is this a scam?

Is this a scam?

Looks like it may be interesting but I really really really doubt it.

http://www.affiliateonsteroids.com/home/signup.php

Re: Is this a scam?

Hello Tmnt316,

I am the owner of the Affiliate On Steroids program and I can tell you
    that it's about affiliate marketing.

If you can put the system to work and actually invest your time
    into it then yes you will make money.

But if you just join thinking you will make money within 24 hours without
    doing completely anything then don't waste your time and money.

There are many software programs within the members area that are
    worth a lot more than the price you pay for it.

Something's going on here.
    But anyway, g'luck to both of you. Let us know how it goes...

So if I put in 2-5 hours a days like it says on your site then it will actually work, huh?

"Let Me Show You How To Make $1000 Per Day On Complete Autopilot With Only A Few Minutes Of Your Time."
    It is called get rich quick scam.

- How Much Can I Earn?

That's totally up to you. Some of our members are earning well over $10,000 per month!
    I thought you are teaching how to make $30,000 a month.

How Much Time Per Day Do I Need To Do This?

You set your own hours! If you can devote 2 hours per day to do my system, I can guarantee you will make money fast!
    So it is not automated.

Let me ask you a question. How much would you be willing to pay for a top secret system that will allow you to earn a 5-6 figure income, and retire within just a few years?
    So $50 discount price to make $120,000 and up a year. Do you really expect anybody with a half a brain to believe in it?

It's not actually a get rich quick scam. Yes I can show within a few minutes how to put this system into action, but It will take a while to make substantial amount of money.

It doesn't happen overnight. I agree.

But come on, we all know affiliate marketing works. I know a few that make millions with affiliate marketing.

It's all up to you.

Yes, many people fail and that applies to almost everything.

The real secret is to put what you learn into action. If you buy an ebook and just read it and leave it on your desktop then what good does it do?

Nothing it's useless!

Those who are determined and do what they learn from the courses they buy then they will succeed.

We also know that if someone doesn't make any money within their first 2-3 days they will call it a scam.

That's just how it is. I have seen it happen many many times.

Quote Originally Posted by affhelper
    Yes I can show within a few minutes how to put this system into action, but It will take a while to make substantial amount of money.

Thanks to Pawel's system I was able to make $640 my first day!

- Neil Morrical
    If it takes few days to start "system", do not post bogus testimonials.

This website certainly gave me a laugh..

- Do I Need Money To Use Your System?

Absolutely NOT! You don't need to have any advertising budget like you would with many other online scams.
    The key word here is other..suggesting that this is a scam with no advertising budget required. You make a serious error like that on your site and expect people to take you seriously as an internet marketer? I'll pass thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by borisf96
    If it takes few days to start "system", do not post bogus testimonials.
    My testimonials are not bogus by the way. It all depends on your skills.

The testimonial that you reffered to can be easily verified if you want.

Some people have the resources already, and if they learn just one thing that helps them with their existing business then yes they can make money their first day.

But you probably wouldn't know about that.

awwwwwww...you deleted it already

some people are just no fun :(

I purchased the Affiliate On Steroids product. I have found that the tools and resources are very beneficial. There are far more resources available in the members area than there are with many other affiliate programs.

It's to bad that people who have never purchased the product give it bad reviews from misguided asumptions.

Unfortunately, any internet product or opportunity that you ask about on this forum will get slammed by the regular posters. Because that's just their mindset and they believe it's their job to slam!

In my opinion, a person should have first hand knowledge or at least a friend who has been scammed by what ever product is being discussed. Let's keep it factual is all I'm saying!
    Last edited by Dean19693; 11-23-2006 at 05:09 AM.

I purchased the Affiliate On Steroids product. I have found that the tools and resources are very beneficial. There are far more resources available in the members area than there are with many other affiliate programs.
    The point is that you can find hundreds of perfectly legitimate affiliate programs on the net without having to pay someone to tell you what they are. Look at Commission Junction, Amazon and thousands of independant companies selling real products that you can advertise on your site.

If you want to know what affhelpers secret to Google rankings is, it's releasing article after article through the various free article sites and posting on forums. He always makes sure he uses the same name and always includes a link to whatever program he's promoting at the time. It's not rocket science.

If you want the information to write those articles, blogs and ebooks, that too is available free on the web. Check out www.seochat.com, Affhelper is himself a member.

While his website might not be a scam in the traditional sense, I find it very difficult to accept that affhelper is really helping when he accepts in two posts that his current program..Predator Marketing System is going to saturate in 6 months.

http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/14_2112_0.html

I agree! In order to make money with this I would suggest anyone to join under someone who has the right knowledge with internet marketing to guide them through.

A lot of people join and think they will make money doing nothing, but that's not how it works. If you don't know how to promote then don't join at all or find someone who has a lot of experience to join under.

I joined Predator because I think I can pull some sales with my marketing skills. But to be honest, I think after like 6 months down the road it will be much harder to recruit anyone because it will be heavy saturated.
    http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=263215&postcount=9

I think that Predator is one of those opportunities that will make you money fast if you join early enough. It's hot and people are joining fast so it's easy to make money right now. After about 4 months it will be much harder to recruit any new people because it will get saturated.

I decided to join because I think wiht my marketing skills I can make some quick money.

Am I skeptical? Yes, but I think I can pull some money with it doing the right promotion.

If you don't know how to promote then don't join or join under someone like me who has experience with internet marketing.
    In both of those posts he has to accept that people joing the program after just a few months will lose their money and he has no ethical objection to making their money in that way. If you do, then plough on with your beliefs, but don't come here crying about how unfair we are being to you.
    Last edited by bad_altitude; 11-23-2006 at 11:25 AM.

So in other words he is full of you know what. Thanks

I'm not actually saying that, it may be that he offers an easy way to get into affiliate marketing. For some people it might be the right solution, only you know if it's right for you. There are plenty of companies out there doing the same thing and as long as that's all it is, I don't think there's a big problem with it as such. Like I said in my previous post, I don't think what affhelper is doing is a scam in the traditional sense. If however, he's just using his affiliate marketing skills to promote get rich quick schemes, then be wary of it. If I'm truly honest, I'm not really interested enough to find out.

If you really want to learn about SEO and affiliate marketing then there are a plethora of places on the web where you can do so for nothing, but, and it's a big but, there is a lot of reading to do and a lot of work involved. You will almost certainly make a lot of mistakes before you fall upon a solution that works for your business. Always remember that on the internet the rules can change very quickly, using tools for SEO is all well and good but it's no substitute for understanding how things work becauase when the rules do change, you're back to square one.

Always remember that on the Internet the rules can change very quickly, using tools for SEO is all well and good but it's no substitute for understanding how things work because when the rules do change, you're back to square one.
    Excellent point. There are plenty of "systems", but if you do not know how things work you will through even working "system" out of the window every few month. And then it is back to square one.

Quote Originally Posted by affhelper
    My testimonials are not bogus by the way. It all depends on your skills.
    You said before: "User of your system must use it for a while to get results". And your testimonial says: "I made $640 my first day by using your system". Both of these statements can not be true.