+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Liberals Never Stck To The Topic When They Know They Are Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinPal
    Listen to yourself, have you realized yet that people don't teach people to be homosexuals. They are born that way it has been scientifically proven. Are you kidding me? Seriously i don't hate people for the way you think and perhaps if you learned a little tolerance you wouldn't be so immature and stupid. No offense i don't believe in your god i'm Agnostic and does that mean that i myself am not american either just because i have a different oppinion.
    I usually agree with you but not here. I would say that most homosexuals are born that way and have had that tendancy since they were small kids. I would say those people honestly can't help it and there was a study that showed that these types of people had too much testosterone (women) and too much estrogen (men). We all have the opposite sexes hormone in us, but most of us have more of our own sexes hormone.

But there is a new culture (especially with teenagers and young adults) that are becoming bisexual just to be cool. Almost every 15-16 year old girl that I have met recently is proud that she is bisexual. There is something wrong with the world when that is the case. You see it on televison, movies, music, etc. because it's considered sexy when two pretty women do it and disgusting when two men do it. This is what I don't agree with is promoting homosexuality as the cool normal thing to do. I still think gay people should have rights just like straight people but honestly it does worry me a bit for my child to be raised in a culture where it's okay and normal for him to see same sex marriage and child rearing. I don't want him to think that its normal when in reality it's not, I also don't want him discrimating against them either because they have a right to live in peace like the rest of us. That's why I'm in the middle on the issue. I personally think gay marriage is wrong but if enough people want to protest for it and enough people think it should be legal then this is a democracy and I won't be picketing against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    I usually agree with you but not here. I would say that most homosexuals are born that way and have had that tendancy since they were small kids. I would say those people honestly can't help it and there was a study that showed that these types of people had too much testosterone (women) and too much estrogen (men). We all have the opposite sexes hormone in us, but most of us have more of our own sexes hormone.

But there is a new culture (especially with teenagers and young adults) that are becoming bisexual just to be cool. Almost every 15-16 year old girl that I have met recently is proud that she is bisexual. There is something wrong with the world when that is the case. You see it on televison, movies, music, etc. because it's considered sexy when two pretty women do it and disgusting when two men do it. This is what I don't agree with is promoting homosexuality as the cool normal thing to do. I still think gay people should have rights just like straight people but honestly it does worry me a bit for my child to be raised in a culture where it's okay and normal for him to see same sex marriage and child rearing. I don't want him to think that its normal when in reality it's not, I also don't want him discrimating against them either because they have a right to live in peace like the rest of us. That's why I'm in the middle on the issue. I personally think gay marriage is wrong but if enough people want to protest for it and enough people think it should be legal then this is a democracy and I won't be picketing against it.
    Well said.

pawnstar Guest

it has NOT been proven scientificaly that homos are born that way.
    that is yet another homo spewing bullsh!t.
    there is no evidence at all to back that up.
    homosexuality IS a choice.
    they DO adopt and recruit because they know that their lifestyle is an abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinPal
    Listen to yourself, have you realized yet that people don't teach people to be homosexuals. They are born that way it has been scientifically proven. Are you kidding me? Seriously i don't hate people for the way you think and perhaps if you learned a little tolerance you wouldn't be so immature and stupid. No offense i don't believe in your god i'm Agnostic and does that mean that i myself am not american either just because i have a different oppinion.

Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    they DO adopt and recruit because they know that their lifestyle is an abomination.
    my question to you is.....do you live your life openly hating homos or are you a jekyl and hyde-internet loudmouth!?hehe!!.....just askin.....

Quote Originally Posted by pawnstar
    my question to you is.....do you live your life openly hating homos or are you a jekyl and hyde-internet loudmouth!?hehe!!.....just askin.....