+ Reply to Thread

Is Freepay legit?

Hi, I signed up for Freepay and it says all you have to do is complet 1 offer and refer a certain amount of people. The site looks legit and you can choose from many different things to receive, but I chose a PS3, because I'd love to get one just to sell on Ebay. Here's the link below and it will be good to hear from someone before I do an offer.

http://ps3s.freepay.com/?r=34381805

Dieseltech is offline Senior Scambuster Extraordinaire User Rank

Re: Is Freepay legit?

PS3 are of limited supply. don't plan on getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseltech
    PS3 are of limited supply. don't plan on getting one.
    True I won't mind to wait entil the next shipment, but I just wanna know I'f it's a scam or will you actually get one eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by ShatterOfDreams
    True I won't mind to wait entil the next shipment, but I just wanna know I'f it's a scam or will you actually get one eventually.
    It's just alittle suspicious because it's only one offer, but it seems it would be worth to try the one offer.

They also have an offer that is for $27 only for 4 magazine subscriptions, so I think im going with that one. So atleast I know how much im loosing if It doesnt work and really I'll be gaining with the subscriptions if I can fine 4 I like.
    Last edited by ShatterOfDreams; 11-21-2006 at 06:59 AM.

I tried the FreePay free 60GB iPod site, and did actually get the iPod. It did take awhile, but I got it eventually.

The thing is, while you're only responsible for the completion of one offer, you have to refer friends that complete an offer also. This actually sounds a lot easier than it is.

What I ended up doing was using refstop.com to trade referrals with other users on other sites. While you'll end up paying more than the price of one offer, you'll still get your PS3 cheaper than if you had simply bought it.

I also got an XBox 360 in the same manner from a different site. I'd say that all together, I probably spent about $250 in completing offers for a 60GB iPod and XBox 360 with a game. So, yeah it worked out well.

and btw, the sites work on the idea that most people will not be able to recruit the required friends and will simply get as far as completing their own offer and give up, thus making free money for the company (which is probably why they call themselves FreePay... THEY'RE the ones getting a FreePay! ;0) )

Jason

True referrals are pretty hard to get, but I will have to make a good effort if its for a basically free PS3.
    Last edited by ShatterOfDreams; 11-21-2006 at 08:57 PM.

Did anyone see the news and how much the PS3 was going for. It's been pretty crazy. I know there going for atleast $2000 on ebay.

Wealthy Expectations Guest

* How would you like to work with a company that spends 50 million dollars a year just to promote YOUR business?

* The ONLY Network Marketing Company Launched By a Solid Multi-Million Dollar Media Television Advertising Company pulling in profits of over $400 million!

* An Exciting Home Based Income Opportunity Driven By Mass National Media Coverage!

* Why is this appealing? This is a unique business opportunity which marries infomercial television advertising with Consumer Direct Marketing, a venture that has NEVER been done before and will undoubtedly generate enormous revenue for those who see this vision. Imagine the power of Television Marketing to build a highly profitable network direct marketing business of your own!

* ITV Ventures is creating the significant buzz that pushed them to #1 in internet rankings and is attracting experienced network marketers because of the uniqueness of the concept of an infomercial company expanding into network marketing. However, the opportunity is also attracting those who are beginners and looking for a viable home-based business that far outpaces the competitive offerings. Merging the highly successful direct response business with network marketing, Founder and President, Donald Barrett, states "ITV Ventures will be the fastest growing company in the history of network marketing”.

* Largest infomercial company nationwide with the most winning infomercials.

* Ground floor positions for those who want to become founders. Get in at the “beginning of the beginning!”

* FACT: People who started early with companies that experienced explosive growth made phenomenal income. These founders no longer have to work. Why, because of the power of leverage to create income and residual commissions. That is the true definition of financial success. Having money and the time to enjoy it!

* True residual income for those that seize the day, and take massive and immediate action.

* Get on board with the strongest, fastest producing team in the company and secure your spot as a founder now!

* Will you be promoting a fly by night business or one that you can be proud of and one that will be around for the next 50 years?

* I offer personal mentoring to help you reach your goals and ensure your success.

* So, let me show you how to be successful with a proven, established, winning company and visit my website!

Donna
    (208) 353-9754
    1-800-985-1858

Please Ban Wealthy Expectations for spamming. Thanks!

Here's the deal.

Provided you complete your one offer and refer enough friends to do the same, you will get your PS3. However, you won't get it soon. The only reason PS3s are selling for exorbitant amounts of money on eBay is because they are in limited supply. Be assured that you won't receive your PS3 during this phase, it will most definitely be when they are readily available in the stores. So, as for selling your free PS3 for $2,000 don't count on it. Instead, plan on getting the $500-600 it's worth. (Still, not bad for something you got practically free of charge)

Jay