+ Reply to Thread

Dynamic Wealth Academy

I just got my invitation to spend $10.00 for a work from home program from the above company. So I looked them up on the Internet, and SCAM.COM came up first, so I thought I would see if any one else has been scammed yet by them. Any information emailed would be greatly appriciated, as I seem to have made it on every list on this planet of someone who wants me to work for them at home for a nominam fee.

I think I should start a business investigating all these companies, publish my findings, and get the word out to others who do not know, and find out if there are any legitimate ones out there, because I have been taken before....

Is there any way to shut these fools down?

Re: Dynamic Wealth Academy

There is a thread about this already. Look up "Mortgage Scams" on the message board menu. There's quite a bit written there as well as replies from a higher up at the company.
    Good luck.

:rryumy: I sent $8.95 to Allied Wealth Academy couple days ago, and a dvd plus book came right back on loan modifying and credit repair systems, called 888-682-8777, ext. 100 and left a message for further info, a short while later got a call from Utah, and its all about find it/list it/ and get paid for getting a mortgage lead or loan lead or credit card help lead and letting them do deal and then you get paid..a 3month/3 month kinda trial period..asked if they were affiliated with Dynamic Wealth Academy in any way, and said not at all..ironically their address is Allied Wealth Academy, 6905 S. 1300 E, Ste 496, Midvale, UT, 84047, 2 doors down from Dynamic...are they the same company? They now charge $4,450 for their course, which they say will make you $1,000 to $3,000 a month within 1-6 months or more, and pressure you to put cost on a credit card to get started with training materials, then weekly mentoring by same individual you spoke with....I am sooo glad I found this website scam.com and found the same address as Dynamic to confirm that this is also the same company scamming under a new name..Allied Wealth Academy it's a scam folks..beware! I am not buying it!:rotz:
    Quote Originally Posted by nicewealth View Post
    I just got my invitation to spend $10.00 for a work from home program from the above company. So I looked them up on the Internet, and SCAM.COM came up first, so I thought I would see if any one else has been scammed yet by them. Any information emailed would be greatly appriciated, as I seem to have made it on every list on this planet of someone who wants me to work for them at home for a nominam fee.

I think I should start a business investigating all these companies, publish my findings, and get the word out to others who do not know, and find out if there are any legitimate ones out there, because I have been taken before....

Is there any way to shut these fools down?

Is it also Allied Wealth Academy? The person I spoke with says no, but they are at the same address except ste. 496 in Midvale, Utah, 84047 exactly the same format of business but costs $4,450 and they want you to put on your credit card...beware, I am not, repeat, not buying it! I have been burned before and I am not going to let it happen again..Beware!:rotz: PS: their ph. # is 888-682-8777, ext 100
    Quote Originally Posted by starlighter View Post
    There is a thread about this already. Look up "Mortgage Scams" on the message board menu. There's quite a bit written there as well as replies from a higher up at the company.
    Good luck.

I do not know why people still fall these scams. Never pay anything. most of the information these guys will give you is free of charge on Google. Just change you searching styles and you will get what you want.