+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Data Entry Work from Home.. is it a scam?

I know this is long but just recieved it today and not sure if it is a scam. I appreciate anyones help...

...FULL-TIME $15.85HR OR PART-TIME $11.35HR, (ORDER, DATA ENTRY DEPARTMENT)

Sample Of Data Entry Work You Will Be Doing:

Dear Job Seeker,

I have briefly looked over your information and would like to offer you a job in our Data Entry Department. You must have a computer with Internet access, a dedicated e-mail account, and basic typing skills. You can choose to work full-time or part-time and can choose to work the hours of your choice. You do not have to contact anyone. You will be processing responses from the ads, which will be explained to you in your training materials. Everything is sent to your email account.

POSITION: Data Entry
    PAY RATE: $11.50-$15.85HR (Depending on experience)
    SHIFT: Flexible: Full-Time or Part-Time
    SKILLS: Minimal Typing Skills and Self- Motivation.

I have read several resume's and thought you would be one of the best candidates for this position. Even if you have already found other employment you may begin processing orders part-time from home for an extra income. Welcome To FJ Source Corp Data Tech and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    Frank Janason

Not Only Is Our Program Simple, Straight Forward and Legitimate,
    It's Also 100% Guaranteed!

If you have found other employment then good luck to you, but if you haven't I wanted to let you know I briefly looked at your resume and thought you might be interested in our Data Entry Position from home. Hope to see you soon!

This isn't a get rich scam (So if that is what your looking for, then please don't apply) this is only for people that can live off $11.50-$15.85hr. so if this doesn't help you out then please let's not waste each others' time.

We recently discovered you were searching for employment and thought you might be interested in our Data Entry Position From Home. We will email you the training materials this week if interested. We would like you to start this week doing data entry from home for our company's.

(IMPORTANT) Do not apply unless you are serious about working at home.

Some Company's You will be doing Data Entry for from home are..
    LiveOps
    Alpine Access
    ACD Direct
    Voice Log
    Willow CSN
    Customer Loyalty Concept
    Executive Secretaries
    Java developers
    Web developers
    TigerFish
    Thomas Transcription
    Oracle Transcription
    OSI
    TransHealth
    BTC
    NTI
    Transcription 2006
    Source Corp Data
    Data Tech Coding
    ATAT
    MCI
    SPRINT

Job Description:
    Work at home part-time or full-time
    Earn $60-80 per day
    Work your own hours and days

Requirements:
    Computer with Internet access
    Valid Email Address
    Minimal typing skills
    Self-motivated

Information:
    This home based position is a great opportunity for stay at home moms, dads, or anyone who wants to work in the comfort of their own home. There are no calling strangers or taking surveys or anything like that. You will be posting ads on line *web sites are included in your training guide* and you will be resounding to potential clients about our services. All the information you need to post ads and reply to clients is all in the training guide** there is nothing for you to be looking up or researching other than for more web sites *free of charge * for you to post in.

Details:
    This Home Based position gives you the opportunity to earn $60-80 per day. We are seeking only self-motivated people with the desire to work in this field. Most people I have signed up make up to $80-100 a day!!!! That is great for just doing part time work on line! No experience is needed. This work is completely legit. You must have a computer with Internet access, a dedicated e-mail account, and basic typing skills. You can choose to work full-time or part-time and can choose to work the hours of your choice. You do not have to contact anyone. You will be processing responses from the ads, which will be explained to you in your training materials. Everything is sent to your email account. There is no contract to sign; the amount that you choose to process is entirely up to you. As with any job, you must be willing to work hard and try to respond to the orders in a timely manner.

Training:
    The training materials you receive will give you step-by-step instructions on how to get started. When you receive your training materials you may begin working on the same day. There is no special software required for this position.

Last Step:
    To receive the training materials there is a ONE-TIME non refundable fee of $5. This cost will cover the training materials sent to you. I AM ONLY CHARGING SO I KNOW YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WORKING FOR ME AT HOME, AND SO I'M NOT JUST SENDING MY COMPANY TRAINING MATERIALS OUT TO JUST ANYONE!) Once you process your very first order you will have made your money back, and more!!! What's better to do? Lose $5 because you received the training guide and it's not something you are really interested in doing because you don't have the time or self motivation for, or would you rather pay $5 and by the end of the day have earned about $60 back! It is that easy to do!!! Most of the employees average at least $80 a day doing this. Working maybe 4-6 hours a day, posting ads and checking emails. Some start up fees for work at home opportunities start at $50 and go up to $100!!!! We are only charging $5 for basically the same information you will get from these companies.

Thank You,
    Frank Janason

REMINDER:
    These companies will never ask you for any money! You will get paid an hourly rate and also get paid every week. Checks will be mailed every Friday to the address you provided us in your training materials. Most of these jobs also give you a raise, insurance, and health benefits after 30 days. Most jobs on this list pay between $11.50 - $15.85 an Hour depending on the company you choose to work for.

We need serious applicants that want to work at home and make a decent living. So to prove to me that you are serious to work from home for one of these 50 company then mail me a small donation of $5 (money order, check, or cash) to cover training materials along with your email address.

As soon as we receive your donation and email address we will send you all 50 company information to your email address ASAP so you can get started to work from home right away.

DATA ENTRY DEPT
    F. JOSHARI
    P.O. BOX 6071
    ELGIN, IL. 60121
    HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON, THANK YOU!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    Due to the high demand and volume we have for this job offer, We will only respond to applicants that applied properly by mail, To apply simply just send us your donation and email address To address above. And you will receive your training materials ASAP. Your Welcome in Advance and enjoy your work at home data entry job.This isn't a get rich scam (So if that is what your looking for, then please don't apply) this is only for people that can live off $11.50-$15.85hr. so if this doesn't help you out then please let's not waist each others time.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

MAIL $5 AND EMAIL ADDRESS FOR DATA ENTRY TRAINING MATERIALS TO:

F. JOSHARI
    P.O. BOX 6071
    ELGIN, IL. 60121

Not Only Is Our Program Simple, Straight Forward and Legitimate,
    It's Also 100% Guaranteed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    There will NOT be any taxes taken out, You will fill out a 1099 form that is provided to you when you recieve your training materials. The amount of your paycheck you recieve every friday depends on the amount of time you spend on this position. Good Luck, and hope to hear from you soon..

Each order takes about 20-30 min. So we pay per each 2 orders $15.85 hr. Part-Time gets Min 8 orders per day - Max 12 Orders per day. Full-Time gets Min 12 orders - Max 22 orders per day. You are paid every Friday. Your check is mailed to the address you provide in the training materials. As soon as we receive your information in the mail we will send you are training materials and you will be able to start work as soon as possible.To receive the training materials there is a ONE-TIME non refundable fee of $5. This cost will cover the training materials sent to you. I AM ONLY CHARGING SO I KNOW YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WORKING FOR ME AT HOME, AND SO I'M NOT JUST SENDING MY COMPANY TRAINING MATERIALS OUT TO JUST ANYONE.!)

AFTER YOU HAVE SENT YOUR INFORMATION IN THE MAIL. PLEASE EMAIL OUR HUMAN RESOURSE DEPARTMENT YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER TO [email protected].
    Place (FJ DATA TRAINING MATERIALS) in subject line.

MAIL $5 AND EMAIL ADDRESS FOR DATA ENTRY TRAINING MATERIALS TO:
    Check, Money Order, or Cash ONLY!
    If sending Check Please wait 5-6 Business days to clear,
    If sending Money Order Please wait 3-4 Business days to clear.
    If sending Cash you will receive the training materials from our company instantly! And you may start right away!

F. JOSHARI
    P.O. BOX 6071
    ELGIN, IL. 60121
    __________________________________________________ _____
    :)

Re: Data Entry Work from Home.. is it a scam?

Why don't you apply to those companies for free? All training material is available at their website

The email is a scam in it self. A majority of the companies listed do in fact have home workers

these below are in fact home worker companies

LiveOps
    Alpine Access
    Voice Log
    Willow CSN
    Customer Loyalty Concept
    Source Corp Data

nor sure of the others but like pcwork said just apply with the individual comanies themselfs.............. there is one thing howeve .......... you not going to make $60 per hour with them ..............

I got the same message! I was just about to send the $5 when I decided to do some research and I noticed you received the same message! I searched his name too, and no matches came up, I think that he a false name, and I'm considering reporting him. Please stay in touch my email is [email protected]

please do not pay for any job that is said to be work at home or data entry.You should consider looking for FREE work at home and legitimate jobs like what my friends are saying.I can help you look one, absolutely FREE

No Advertising
    Last edited by katiescorner; 06-20-2007 at 03:29 AM.

6. Re: Data Entry Work from Home.. is it a scam?

SCAM written all over it!

I get stuff like that in my spam box all the time, even though it is spam, why can't any ISP just delete before it gets to me? GOOOOSSSHHHH! Your Momma goes to college!

7. 06-10-2007, 06:55 AM

I paid $12.00 dlls for this "program" through PayPal!!! :-( This guy placed an ad on craig's list with the email [email protected] . There is no way I can get my money back. How can I at least report him???? Any ideas???

9. Re: Data Entry Work from Home.. is it a scam?

You can start with the BBB. How did you pay? Was it thru paypal? Does paypal screen their people using the payees?

Anyone get that chain letter about sending out 200 letters, and asking the people o put you on heir mailing lit? I got two in one wee, what th heck? How did I get on the stupid LIST????? AND.... sending the 6 people on it a $1.oo

qaz369,

If you cannot get your money back, you should tell this story to as many people as possible. Tell it to all your network through Skype, or instant messengers, make sure you give person's name and e-mail address, even though it is fake, so that no one else pays him anything anymore. He will be on everyone's [email protected] List.
    Never stop self-education!
    http://www.yourway2marketing.com

Can anyone please please tell me if typeinternational.com is a scam???

Thanks so much gatorguy for posting this question, I just received their email this morning and was truly considering it because it was only $5.00, BUT my gut was saying the same thing ... "scam written all over it" and $5.00 is money after all.

I too went to the web to find some info on this FJ Source Corp Data Tech email and only found a link to this message board, which is a blessing!!!!

I can't wait until I have more time to dig into all the messages and find true legit data entry jobs :)

JoKat

A true legit data entry job? Good luck finding one.
    And if you do found one, I'd be amazed if you can make more than $10... per month.

Me? I better spend my time working my websites.

Re: Data Tech Inc., is it a scam?

This is a BIG scam. I was dumb enough to take this job & they sent me a counterfeit check. James Diseal still claims it was the customer & not the company. He also said he would make it up to me & I would be getting a check straight from the company. That was over a month ago & I still have received nothing. Don't fall for Data Tech Inc.

I was dumb enough to pay for work at home job. Through United Career Systems. Still not working and not herd anything from them. Paid 299.00 for training and program to process claims. Is there anyway i can get my money back?? paid with cc.
    Any input would be helpful. Thanks. Bet.

I can't get their "join" page to open so I don't know who they use as a payment processor.. if you paid through clickbank or paypal you can try going directly to them for a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by gobetty
    I was dumb enough to pay for work at home job. Through United Career Systems. Still not working and not herd anything from them. Paid 299.00 for training and program to process claims. Is there anyway i can get my money back?? paid with cc.
    Any input would be helpful. Thanks. Bet.
    hahahahhaa