+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

A1 Customs Ultimate scam site

A1 Customs ... www.duramax.bizhosting.com

Before checking this site out, make sure your antivirus and pop-up-blocking software is functioning and up to date.

This is a serious SCAM site!

This guy posts

- NO VALID Business Address
    - NO VALID Business Phone Number

and has

- NO VALID California Business License.

HE LIES about:

- Having ANY legal US Patents
    - Having ANY warranty on his merchandise
    - Having ANY PROOF about the performance of his products

HE SLANDERS

- All and Any other vendors

He makes up stories to support his own LIES,
    Posts under many different aliases, and
    Starts rumours and Lies in order to further his aims.

Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!!

Re: A1 Customs Ultimate scam site

Thx for the warning.
    Just to add, the site is on free webhosting.
    Freelance Work Exchange
    http://freelanceworkexchange.com

TheContentClub special discount
    http://thecontentclub.cjb.net/

It's a good site to check your pop-up blocker.

Quote Originally Posted by jifaire

HE LIES about:

- Having ANY legal US Patents
    - Having ANY warranty on his merchandise
    - Having ANY PROOF about the performance of his products

GMdork is aTROLL to!

unlike the sites run by the TROLL jfaire and the multitude of other aliases he uses here and elsewhere..., the site he bashes (his competitor) has had NO legit complaints,
    However the KNOWN and PROVEN SCAM SITES he operates or posts for like; TheDieselPage.com / KennedyDiesel.com / SsDieselSupply.com / DieselPlace.com

Quote Originally Posted by GmDieselTech
    unlike the sites run by the TROLL jfaire and the multitude of other aliases he uses here and elsewhere..., the site he bashes (his competitor) has had NO legit complaints,
    However the KNOWN and PROVEN SCAM SITES he operates or posts for like; TheDieselPage.com / KennedyDiesel.com / SsDieselSupply.com / DieselPlace.com
    The names you list are some of the best in the business. Why are you harassing them?

DieselPlace doesn't even sell anything.

Any chance you are just bashing known competitors for the hell of it?

To bad your not legit. With all the time an effort you put out harassing good companies you could be promoting your own.

If your company is legit, why are you getting all the bad press?

Where's all the people you say have been scammed?

Are there any diesel sites you have not been banned from?

ChevyDave
    04-07-2005, 04:30 PM
    So What did $650.00 get you Dave?
    Well I broke down on a trip to California and I checked online to try and find out what was wrong (I only had the Burb for about a year and had done no mods.) It was stalling and kicking out various codes. After trying to troubleshoot it myself I ran searches on Google and came up with A1 and after emailing him he convinced me I needed a PMD, remote harness (he said I could not build my own because it would ruin the computer because of his special process he used to avoid the static feedback), and OP relay. I actually drove up to Newbury Park from San Diego to get the parts (he required cash) in a loner vehicle and he met me at a Denny's (wouldn't give me directions to his office or a phone number)

He showed up in a 85-90 Corvette with the parts and assured me they would fix the problem. When I got back and installed them, it didn't fix anything. Instead I still took it to two different shops, one a dealer and they told me that first the ECM was bad, so I had that replaced at the dealer, still wouldn't run. Then they said the optic sensor in the IP was bad and it could be replaced for only $1600, so I just unhooked the IP and drove all the back to Utah in limp mode. When I got back In stalled two different rebuilt IP's because they still wouldn't run, another ECM and a CPS and still had same problem. I then took it to two other shops another dealer and neither could find the culprit. I then began tracing every wire from the IP and ECM and found a shorting wire on the bottom of the wire bundle in engine compartment coming from the ECM. Which I fixed and haven't had another problem.

Anyway back to the A1 parts the remote harness was only about 30" long so it was too short to mount anywhere other than the upper intake, which I did at the time (but it got horribly hot up there) and I installed the OP relay.

I still have the OP relay installed, but the remote harness was a $250 waste of money. I ended up building my own that is 6' long and now mounts in front of the radiator where it never gets hot. Although I am still using the heat sink I got from him.

Anyway when I wrote back about the crappy harness (which was not weather proof and too short to do any good) I never got a response.

I actually found this site when I was sitting in the shop in San Diego searching on my laptop, and began to go in and offer suggestions to the mechanic there, since no one seems to have a clue about the 6.5L down there.

This is a great site and thanks for all the help I have received from everyone!:cool2:

Stay away from A1, I questioned his ethics regarding the price of his items and his refusal to give me an office address or phone # I think the only reason he agreed to meet me was I was desperate and couldn't wait a week for a money order to reach him and then get the parts I ordered a week later.

Re: A1 Customs Ultimate gm diesel products site

See the link below to the thread on this site that exposes the TROLL 'jfaire' and his multitude of other aliases for WHO he is and shows WHY he made the topic slandering A1...
    The TROLL is a VENDOR of DEFECTIVE and SCAM PRODUCTS who bashes A1 and other vendors of superior products.

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=17837

That "chevydave' BS story posted in the above post by the TROLL is a fabrication (LIE) by the Troll in his attempts to undermine the stellar reputation of his competitor's (A1) superior products.

Re: A1 Customs Ultimate Pop-Up Hell site

GMdork I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s really hard to pronounce. Evidently you do not have enough brain cells for the Prozac to be effective. Did you bump your head on the short bus to school today? Did any crap spill out or did you leave it all here?

Wealthy Expectations Guest

* How would you like to work with a company that spends 50 million dollars a year just to promote YOUR business?

* The ONLY Network Marketing Company Launched By a Solid Multi-Million Dollar Media Television Advertising Company pulling in profits of over $400 million!

* An Exciting Home Based Income Opportunity Driven By Mass National Media Coverage!

* Why is this appealing? This is a unique business opportunity which marries infomercial television advertising with Consumer Direct Marketing, a venture that has NEVER been done before and will undoubtedly generate enormous revenue for those who see this vision. Imagine the power of Television Marketing to build a highly profitable network direct marketing business of your own!

* ITV Ventures is creating the significant buzz that pushed them to #1 in internet rankings and is attracting experienced network marketers because of the uniqueness of the concept of an infomercial company expanding into network marketing. However, the opportunity is also attracting those who are beginners and looking for a viable home-based business that far outpaces the competitive offerings. Merging the highly successful direct response business with network marketing, Founder and President, Donald Barrett, states "ITV Ventures will be the fastest growing company in the history of network marketing”.

* Largest infomercial company nationwide with the most winning infomercials.

* Ground floor positions for those who want to become founders. Get in at the “beginning of the beginning!”

* FACT: People who started early with companies that experienced explosive growth made phenomenal income. These founders no longer have to work. Why, because of the power of leverage to create income and residual commissions. That is the true definition of financial success. Having money and the time to enjoy it!

* True residual income for those that seize the day, and take massive and immediate action.

* Get on board with the strongest, fastest producing team in the company and secure your spot as a founder now!

* Will you be promoting a fly by night business or one that you can be proud of and one that will be around for the next 50 years?

* I offer personal mentoring to help you reach your goals and ensure your success.

* So, let me show you how to be successful with a proven, established, winning company and visit my website!

Donna
    (208) 353-9754
    1-800-985-1858