+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can Anyone Tell Me Are these two "Work At Home" Companies Legit?

I would like to know has anyone out there heard of "Software Millions" by the Ty Hall Group located in Il. (www. softwaremillions.com) and also Nation Wide Home Business Center (www.cashmasters.com) Has anyone done business with them? The are both software companies that claim you can purchase the rights to there software and make money. Please let me know !!!!

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me Are these two "Work At Home" Companies Legit?

What is the joining fee? If the software is not very popular, you may find it difficult to sell.

Their site looks ok, in a weird way.
    Still I have bad feelings about it. Be careful.
    Freelance Work Exchange
    http://freelanceworkexchange.com

TheContentClub special discount
    http://thecontentclub.cjb.net/

Quote Originally Posted by pcwork
    What is the joining fee? If the software is not very popular, you may find it difficult to sell.
    Their joining fee varies from gold, silver, platium, from $129 to $534 ( Softwaremillions.com)

Cashmasters $99. to over $1,000.00

Fees seem to be high.

WHOA!! Thats outrageus!

I got the cashmaster booklet in the mail with the joining fee of $97.00 with free shipping & handling and u get 100 Free bonus gifts (worth $2,995.00) but I dont know sounds too good to be true if anyone buy's it let me know how it goes.

Ty Hall & Software Millions

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2615
    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=3141

We'd prefer that you never show your screen-name here again, junior.
    "Phytoceuticals" ? "Supports the release of stem-cells from your bone marrow"?

I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused -Elvis Costello

Too bad, here's my name again. Obviously, you aren't interested in making money. And yes, those are real words. Go to Google and type Adult Stem Cells- find out what they are and what they do. Then maybe you'll open your mind, because if you dont, you aren't hurting me any. I can make my money with or without your petty interest.

I applied to an online data entry position were a small 10 dollar fee was required for training material. I sent the fee via pay pal and was sent the same posted document that I had responded to and was told to alter the document and to repost it on various free web pages supplied. Basically the job was a pyramid scam. I wrote the person who suckered me, whom went by the name of "Sarah" and said I hope she enjoyed the measly 10 and to have a Merry Christmas…

I have yet to hear of an honest online job that does not entail selling your conscious!

Sorry to hear about that. There isn't a whole lot out there it seems that actually works. I've had good luck with the StemTech company, and despite my initial concerns, I'm enjoying a good income from it. If you'd like some info, email me through here. It's not a scam either. You dont need any money to look at this opportunity- that isn't requred until you get in with the company, and again, it is a legitimate company. Let me know if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by HealthyAgain
    Too bad, here's my name again.
    This may cause my banning on this site but it needs to be said.

Don't mind "poor mouth" he/she apparently likes to trash-talk folks and things he/she knows nothing about - typical behavior of the ignorant. I got an eye-full and accused of being a teenager in another thread (rather humerous, if it weren't so sad, to a grandpa)...ignorance, like I said.

It's easy to hide behind a computer screen and point a critical, judgmental finger at anyone and anything you know nothing about. If I were to guess (not critical or judgmental - I've just seen this type before countless times) poor poormouth is quite financially and emotionally overdrawn.

For those that are in legitimate network marketing (or other) businesses let me just say - don't ever let someone coach you that is making less money than you and/or doesn't have a clue what they're really talking about. If I were to purchase a McDonald's franchise do you think I'd go to the local McDonald's and ask the teenage cashier how to run my new business - or do you think I'd go the vastly successful business person that's been doing it for years and ask his/her advise? To be successful hang out with the successful. To be a failure hang out with those that have a history of failing. To be critical hang out with the critcal. To be angry hang out with the angry...etc, etc. We become that with which we surround ourselves.

A very wise man once penned, "As a man thinks in his heart, so he is". If you get negative input from those around you - find others to surround you. (Yes, I'm one that helps mentor others in positive attitudes that CAN build successful businesses - and do so at ZERO cost - and I never tell you what I'm doing unless you just about beg me to - I do this because I care about people and the industry that's gotten such a bad name by the uneducated).

You sound as though you think you are a wise and intelligent fellow. So why are you at a scam site trying to promote a bogus stem cell product?
    In your own post you said ''if you want to be critical, than hang out with the critical''.
    What do you expect to find here! A bunch of gulible people who just can't wait to join up with you in another sham opportunity!!!!

First of all if thier product was profitable why would they let anybody besides themselves sell it? that should be your first clue that it is not legit. Also a good rule is you shouldn't pay to make money.
    Absolutely free paid surveys- Paid Survey Sites

Submit and Read Reviews of Paid Survey - Paid Survey Reviews
    Are paid online surveys a scam ? Find out here

The Blog About Paid Surveys... Paid Surveys A Scam

boy, are you missing out......