+ Reply to Thread

OnlineRewardCenter: Problem with offers--not enough listed [ 42" Plasma TV ]

Hi,

I am going for the 42" Samsung Plasma TV. I have one offer awaiting reporting on page one, and have completed page 2.

However, on page 3 of the offers, there were initially a whole bunch of offers listed. I checked out many of them but did not enroll in most.

Now when I go back to the page, there aren't enough offers for me to complete 8 total, even if I enrolled in all of them (you can only do one Discover Card). Most of the ones that were there before are gone.

I've emailed the Online Reward Center about this, and they reply back that new offers will be added from time to time. But I'm concerned they may not add any, and then I will never be able to fulfill the 8 offers on that page.

Any ideas? This thing has gone fine, no problems, until I ran in to this issue.

Thanks,

4midori

Re: OnlineRewardCenter: Problem with offers--not enough listed [ 42" Plasma TV ]

They add and remove offers all the time. Just keep checking back, and reloading. I'd also suggest doing page three first in the future.

Re: OnlineRewardCenter: Problem with offers--not enough listed [ 42" Plasma TV ]

where did you get that link for 42 inch plasma? can you post direct link to it here?

Quote Originally Posted by hypnoticpimp
    where did you get that link for 42 inch plasma? can you post direct link to it here?
    dont do it. Its an EDtv. Get the link for the 37" plasma and xbox360. its a much better tv, and you can sell the xbox to pay for the offers.

um, u were supposed to create a new email addy for the offer so all the trials are availible

really i did it for samsung 42" plasma
    computer-offer-macbook pro recieved sept. 1
    onlinerewardcenter-samsung 42 forms to be recieved
    gadgetcity-iTunes Razr for GSM gonna sell, recieved it and it was in Bohemian language funny
    brandarama-kodak 2 lenses forms to be recieved
    gadgets.giftsinn.com-sony mylo=one offer to credit
    4 $50 sites and 1 250 buck site

um, u were supposed to create a new email addy for the offer so all the trials are availible

Well, I created a new email when I originally signed up for it. But as I mentioned, the page 3 offers are down to very few.

I suspect their web application removes offers from page three if it looks like you're getting close to fulfilling your end of the bargain.

Has anyone tried saving the page from the browser and following offers later? I think it will work but I can't say for sure because the HTTP_REFERER (the referring web site) will not be correct if the request originates from my desktop.

EdTV, huh? That sucks. I suppose I can always sell it. I mainly want to watch regular resolution DVDs, I assume that will work well anyway.

Damn. I suspected there was a catch. I hope they offer me cash instead.

if you're going to mainly watch dvds then the EDTV plasma will be more than fine. Dvds are 480p, and that is the exact same resolution as that tv. It'll look great.

Igneous, thanks.