+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 80

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    All religious extremists are conservative. The "conservative" interpretation of the Bible and Quran is the most significant cause of strife in the world today. Their interpretations leave no room for discussion or compromise as we have all seen with the Republican and Taliban agendas. Inflexibility and their hard-line approaches serve no good purpose and will inevitably end in conflict and death. The road to hell is paved with conservatives.

    America woke up to the devious machinations of the conservative Republican hardliners just as they realized these people were no different than the conservative Taliban hardliners. Inflexible, uncompromising, bull-headed control freaks, each and every one of them.

    Two of the most contemptible worthless hard-line conservatives on the planet today are Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and George W Bush. The world will not be free until all of the loathsome conservative absolutist despots are exposed and obliterated. We still have work to do.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    hear hear, agreed. Everyone is calling conservatism bad and liberalism bad, and if you go to the far right or the far left, it is bad. It is in the middle of these two philosophies that we find the balance to lead a fair and proud country.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    hear hear, agreed. Everyone is calling conservatism bad and liberalism bad, and if you go to the far right or the far left, it is bad. It is in the middle of these two philosophies that we find the balance to lead a fair and proud country.
    You're right because we need many sides to represent all of the people. Not everybody is far left or far right. Also having both sides in power forces them to work with each other and find compromise. People in religion, politics and daily lives seem to have problems with compromise.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    FACT:Conservatives base thier opinions on facts , results and analytical data whereas liberals base thier political believes on feelings and emotions, thats why you people fly off the wall when you are confronted with facts that don't jive with the way you want the world to be


    example :LOL... And you stick to what you do best Frankie: Parroting BushCo lies, posting links to delusional right-wing Monkey nonsense and beating off for the amusment of the spectators.
    Last edited by franKg; 11-16-2006 at 10:42 PM.
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    FACT:Conservatives base thier opinions on facts , results and analytical data whereas liberals base thier political believes on feelings and emotions, thats why you people fly off the wall when you are confronted with facts that don't jive with the way you want the world to be
    What is it you have against meeting in the middle? You lump all liberals into this far left slump and frankly you're wrong.

    It seems like you have that Bush "my way or the highway attitude"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    FACT:Conservatives base thier opinions on facts , results and analytical data whereas liberals base thier political believes on feelings and emotions, thats why you people fly off the wall when you are confronted with facts that don't jive with the way you want the world to be


    example :LOL... And you stick to what you do best Frankie: Parroting BushCo lies, posting links to delusional right-wing Monkey nonsense and beating off for the amusment of the spectators.
    hey frankie boy, when you present a fact, you back it up with evidence to let everyone know its a fact, let's see the study done where all conservatives base all their opinions on facts, and not emotions. I would love to read it :) then it becomes a fact...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    hey frankie boy, when you present a fact, you back it up with evidence to let everyone know its a fact
    I thought I did but here it is again in case you missed it :cool: :

    LOL... And you stick to what you do best Frankie: Parroting BushCo lies, posting links to delusional right-wing Monkey nonsense and beating off for the amusment of the spectators.
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    Quote Originally Posted by franKg
    I thought I did but here it is again in case you missed it :cool: :

    LOL... And you stick to what you do best Frankie: Parroting BushCo lies, posting links to delusional right-wing Monkey nonsense and beating off for the amusment of the spectators.
    thats not evidence franky, that's one person, and what does what they said have to do with conservative thinking...your though process is something that should be studied, and hopefully a way found to eradicate it from the human gene pool...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    And francis is a prime example of these extremist hard-line conservatives. There is no compromise, there are no other facts but his, and God is great or Allah Akbar, depending on which hard-line philosophy you follow.
    They repress their people and they stifle free thought. All one needs to do is be aware that every free thought in America today comes from a Liberal who wants humanity to progress. Conservative hard-liners want nothing more that to control each and every aspect of your life and subjugate their citizens. How does that make you free?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,197

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    thats not evidence franky, that's one person, and what does what they said have to do with conservative thinking...your though process is something that should be studied, and hopefully a way found to eradicate it from the human gene pool...
    Don't look now but you're backing up my theory
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    All religious extremists are conservative. The "conservative" interpretation of the Bible and Quran is the most significant cause of strife in the world today. Their interpretations leave no room for discussion or compromise as we have all seen with the Republican and Taliban agendas. Inflexibility and their hard-line approaches serve no good purpose and will inevitably end in conflict and death. The road to hell is paved with conservatives.

    America woke up to the devious machinations of the conservative Republican hardliners just as they realized these people were no different than the conservative Taliban hardliners. Inflexible, uncompromising, bull-headed control freaks, each and every one of them.

    Two of the most contemptible worthless hard-line conservatives on the planet today are Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and George W Bush. The world will not be free until all of the loathsome conservative absolutist despots are exposed and obliterated. We still have work to do.
    See, you started out by saying "conservative fanaticism", but then you ditched the word fanaticism and just said conservatives.

    I agree that blind fanaticism will destroy any country, whether it is liberal, conservative, Christian, or Muslim fanaticism. The key word is being fanatical.

    Frankly, I think with the statements I've bolded above, I would say you're the one who is being dangerously fanatical.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    See, you started out by saying "conservative fanaticism", but then you ditched the word fanaticism and just said conservatives.

    I agree that blind fanaticism will destroy any country, whether it is liberal, conservative, Christian, or Muslim fanaticism. The key word is being fanatical.

    Frankly, I think with the statements I've bolded above, I would say you're the one who is being dangerously fanatical.
    But you don't disagree, so I will take it that you accede. Not that your opinion means sh!t to any American, so even if you concur or not means absolutely nothing.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    6,643

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    FVCK OFF USERNAME!

    You just compared our president to the president of Iran.

    You are an anti-American pig... FVCK OFF!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    FVCK OFF USERNAME!

    You just compared our president to the president of Iran.

    You are an anti-American pig... FVCK OFF!
    They are pretty much the same...

    Just different religions, and Bush can't be as open with his fanatiscism...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    They are pretty much the same...

    Just different religions, and Bush can't be as open with his fanatiscism...
    Grim is a typical conservative Republican. Not too stable with delusions of grandeur. They all tend to go off the deep end with that most basic of animal "fight or flight" instincts. We should not expect much more from these simian quarter-wits.
    And yes. George W Bush and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are two peas in a pod. They are both conservative religious fanatics with "messiah" complexes that preach their malignant doctrine with the sole purpose of annihilating one another.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Conservative Fanaticism Will Destroy America

    Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    They are pretty much the same...

    Just different religions, and Bush can't be as open with his fanatiscism...
    Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

    Iran President Ahmadinejad: ' I Have a Connection With God, Since God Said That the Infidels Will Have No Way to Harm the Believers'; 'We Have [Only] One Step Remaining Before We Attain the Summit of Nuclear Technology'; The West 'Will Not Dare To Attack Us '

    Yep cspiropi...I'd say pretty much the same too.

Similar Threads

  1. Obama's driven to destroy America
    By David Ben-Ariel in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:00 PM
  2. Will Fundies Destroy America?
    By LogicallyYours in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 07:34 PM
  3. Right-Wing Rat Bastards Trying To Destroy America
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 07:42 PM
  4. A single nuke could destroy America?
    By David Ben-Ariel in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 05:39 PM
  5. Why liberals will destroy America if we let them
    By Betamanmn in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 12:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
abdul, acceptance, account, acts, add, address, agen, agendas, agree, agreed, aliens, allowing, ame, america, american, animal, another, appears, article, attitude, aus, australia, authority, aware, bad, balance, based, basic, basically, bastard, be aware, beating, bed, believers, ben, bit, body, border, breaking, breaks, bring, british, bull, bunch, bur, bush, called, canadian, cancer, capital, card, career, catch, catholic, central, cer, chris, christian, church, citizens, cleaning, cli, clinto, code, coming, complete, completely, conflict of interest, conservative, contemptible, continue, convictions, couldn, counterfeit, countries, crap, credibility, credit, day, dead, dear, death, decades, decision, deeds, deep, defeat, defend, defender, delusions, devious, disasters, disgusting, distortion, disturbing, division, doesn, don, drink, drugs, due, eme, ends, enemy, error, europe, evidence, evil, examples, extra, extremists, eye, faithful, families, favorite, financial, focus, folks, fool, forces, forum, foundation, francis, frank, front, fund, future, gay, gen, george, god, gonna, grim, ground, guys, harbor, hasn, head, hell, hey, hidden, hide, high, huge, huma, human, ian, imagine, influence, innocent, institutes, interest, islamic, isn, israelis, issues, jesus, judge, judgement, kennedy, keyword, lazy, league, liberal, liberals, line, lived, lol, longer, loves, lying, mad, making, mankind, mea, meeting, members, millions, mind, mistake, moon, motives, move, murders, nam, nation, natural, nope, north, palestinians, par, part, pastor, peas, people, persecute, person, personal, peter, pile, plane, pol, poor, porn, pos, post, posting, power, presiden, president, prevent, prime, productive, progress, proposal, protect, punished, punishment, qualified, queen, question, race, raw, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, red, reform, regime, religion, remind, rent, research, resorts, response, responsible, reward, ron, roo, room, roy, sad, scale, scary, select, sen, serve, sho, short, shot, shouldn, sign, silent, simply, skin, small, smears, sour, speech, start, states, stealing, students, stupid, style, subs, succeed, successful, sued, tactic, taken, takes, taliban, terror, terrorist, the far right, the wall, thinks, thread, threaten, threats, tips, told, totally, trust, turn, twist, union, united, united states, url, version, vic, victory, waiting, weak, west, woma, won, words, worked, world, wow, ymi

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •