+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Re: Crescent Processing Company

It has been interesting to say the least about all of these posts in regards to Crescent Processing. I too am considering selling for them. I have to take the 'negative' comments with a grain of salt. I noticed that several of the negative comments were made by people who were almost illiterate (poor grammar skills; unable to punctuate; etc, etc.) So, I have to ask myself, is the reason they have had a bad experience due to a lack of "intelligence"? I happen to think that those who cannot express themselves in the 'written' word, probably cannot express themselves in the 'verbal' word as well - and thus find it very difficult to sell and/or understand the company's policies. Perhaps they can't understand the proper procedures to follow. Those who had positive comments appeared to be better educated. Hmmm. Just thinking out loud here.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
    Seriously, are you insane this company has a great product. They do what they say, and if you could sell and read what you signed up for you would have been successful. Thanks for listening IDIOT!
    Seriously Johnnycash?!?

Hmmm. I wonder if old "Johnny" is one of the the Active Officers?

Crescent Processing Company is very misleading and very dishonest by not giving you all the details. Leaving out very important information that effects you financially is very dishonest. I believe they are basically a scam.
    I have a laptop of my own but they require you to pay for theirs because it "has all the sales info you need on it". Send me a disc and I'll put it on mine! But no, they refuse to do that. And what kind of company charges you you 40 dollars (on top of the 300 for the laptop) just to start working for them?

Thats how they make their money. By sending you a $200 laptop charging you $300 for it and they never refund your 300 anyway. So they make $340 dollars for everyone who signs up. They turn down noone. If you pay them, your hired. A friend of mine did it and he sent the laptop back to them over 4 months ago and still hasnt received his 300 back. This is only one of the seriously fed up thins he told me about this company. I could go on and on.

Seriously, the only way you could stick up for this company, give them a good review, and call everyone who doesn't "idiots" you is if you were the owner of the company.

:madgo:I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. :madgo:

In this buizness, in this company, there are the good, the bad, and the ugly; the lucky and the unlucky. Its fun work, it just doesnt pay well alll the time, and for some, not at all.Crescent asks an awful lot from the salesmen, moneywise, if you ask me. They're the only ones that do that, but the others arent hiring, usually. Those weekly charges are very discouraging.S'matter, didnt you read the fine print? Hah. They got you too. Hope you're not the cheesy rip off guy. Everybody hates you. You screw it up for everyone. And you'll go to hell too. Phhhtttt to you.

You wont survive on 5 sales a month. Or 10. It's a lot tougher than it is fun. Notice the dates on the comments. Managers changed for the better, but sales is still tough.

potsdam-massena craigslist > jobs > sales jobs Commissions Paid Daily! Start Now in Potsdam-Canton-Massena Area! (Potsdam-Canton-Massena, NY)

Date: 2012-03-23, 10:42AM EDT

PLEASE READ THE COMPLETE JOB POSTING BEFORE CALLING. . .

About the Job:

* Monday through Friday, from 9AM to 5PM, FULL TIME.
    * We set 2-4 appointments for you every day, equaling 10-20 every week. These appointments are with businesses that have indicated they are interested in talking to someone about their payment processing needs.
    * We confirm that every appointment is with the owner of the business, so you know you aren't wasting your time.
    * You are equipped with a laptop computer from Crescent that has a professionally-produced company video, hosted by Terry Bradshaw that practically sells the account for you.
    * You drive to every appointment set for you in your local area, open your laptop, play the video and use your support staff at corporate headquarters to help you close the sale.
    * In-between appointments, you can self generate your own sales to bolster your production.

What's In It for You?

Crescent strongly believes its sales representatives play a vital role in the success of the company. We typically sign-up 1,500-2,000 new customers a month, all as a direct result of our sales reps meeting directly with the owner of the business. As a result, we reward our sales agents:

* You are paid on every new merchant you activate.
    * If you run the appointments we provide you and self generate sales in-between appointments, you should earn $1,000 - $2,000 per week.
    * You run appointments every day, so we pay commissions every day! That's correct. No waiting on commission checks to come in!
    * On top of commissions, we pay-out monthly bonuses. As long as you reach a very achievable monthly number, you can earn up to $450 per month to cover auto and cell phone expenses.

Must Haves:

+ Availability to work Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm, Full Time.
    + Your own vehicle and cell phone.

How Do You Apply?

AFTER COMPLETELY REVIEWING THE JOB POSTING, CALL JOHNNY AT 888-376-8501 TO APPLY TODAY!

• Compensation: Commission + Bonus
    • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    • Phone calls about this job are ok.
    • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Well from the reviews it seems like it is a legit company. Just read more reviews to confirm the facts about them before you decide to fully work with the company. You do not want to be scammed.