+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 34

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    VOTERS?? FVCK OFF!!


    A liberal judge, appointed by the maggot clinton, couldn't WAIT to block Jessicas Law. In this country, even in California, people DO NOT support child molesters, and overwhelmingly support legislation to tighten controls on them. It passed in California, godless home of nambla and the aclu, by over 70%.

    But it does not matter to them that this is what the entire country wants. It bothers them not at all to know that this is how AMERICA is...ALL of it...except filthy liberals. The only way they can move their sickness forward into YOUR lives is with activist judges. So they do so. Routinely.

    If you see one, step on it's throat. Then scrub vigorously.

    U.S. District Judge Susan Illston

  2. #2
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    VOTERS?? FVCK OFF!!


    A liberal judge, appointed by the maggot clinton, couldn't WAIT to block Jessicas Law. In this country, even in California, people DO NOT support child molesters, and overwhelmingly support legislation to tighten controls on them. It passed in California, godless home of nambla and the aclu, by over 70%.

    But it does not matter to them that this is what the entire country wants. It bothers them not at all to know that this is how AMERICA is...ALL of it...except filthy liberals. The only way they can move their sickness forward into YOUR lives is with activist judges. So they do so. Routinely.

    If you see one, step on it's throat. Then scrub vigorously.

    U.S. District Judge Susan Illston

    LOL... How did you get to be such a virulent self flagellating douchebag? Do they give graduate courses on it at Simian U? If 70% of the voters in California voted in favor of it, guess what political orientation must have been very "liberally" represented among all those many voters, you stupid Monkey fvcktard.

    You fvcking Monkeys had better not wake up your keeper with all your shrill and idiotic whining. Then it's likely you'll be forcibly restrained from slinging any more of your feces through the bars of your cage too.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-16-2006 at 06:41 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    LOL... How did you get to be such a virulent self flagellating douchebag? Do they give graduate courses on it at Simian U? If 70% of the voters in California voted in favor of it, guess what political orientation must have been very "liberally" represneted among all those voters. You fvcking Monkeys had better not wake up your keeper with all your shrill and idiotic whining. Then it's likely you'll be stopped form slinging your feces through the bars of your cage too.


    Speaking of douchbags...and you were...you have the option of taking it personally any time you want. But, if you understood how votin' is done(even though it is doubtful that a hopeless creature like yourself would ever muster the interest to actually do so) you would 'get' that 70% of all votes cast were in favor of it. So how many liberals do we know voted for it? We know of none. Why? Mathematics, you sad spectacle of ignorance parading as pundit.

    What we DO know, and always understand, is that any act of legal abomination(like the multi-million dollar settlements that are the reason for our drug prices), or activist judge overruling the voters is ALWAYS a fvcking liberal. ALWAYS. There is some math for you.

    http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/s...9.35ac44c.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,088

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    VOTERS?? FVCK OFF!!


    A liberal judge, appointed by the maggot clinton, couldn't WAIT to block Jessicas Law. In this country, even in California, people DO NOT support child molesters, and overwhelmingly support legislation to tighten controls on them. It passed in California, godless home of nambla and the aclu, by over 70%.

    But it does not matter to them that this is what the entire country wants. It bothers them not at all to know that this is how AMERICA is...ALL of it...except filthy liberals. The only way they can move their sickness forward into YOUR lives is with activist judges. So they do so. Routinely.

    If you see one, step on it's throat. Then scrub vigorously.

    U.S. District Judge Susan Illston
    Hi pwrone,

    It is my understanding that Illston has reason to believe that Prop 83 violates the Constitution. Does it???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Hi CV,

    Quite often it seems that liberals have a rather...liberal way of interpreting the constitution. That is how they are able to shape a potential twisted future of our country...and why their constantly 'legislating'(making law) from the bench must end. Soon.

    Ask yourself this...if the constitution is so easily interpreted, why does the 9th Court (San Francisco...surprise!) have a consistently different view of it than the rest of the country? The fact that they are almost always overturned only provides a comparative ruling that enables the envelope to be expanded, a little at a time. Like this. Whenever any precedent is established, the bar is moved. This is how they do it.

    I just don't believe that you have a problem with this OR Megans Law, another anti-child molester legislation that filthy liberal scum CONTINUE to fight against.

  6. #6
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Speaking of douchbags...and you were...you have the option of taking it personally any time you want. But, if you understood how votin' is done(even though it is doubtful that a hopeless creature like yourself would ever muster the interest to actually do so) you would 'get' that 70% of all votes cast were in favor of it. So how many liberals do we know voted for it? We know of none. Why? Mathematics, you sad spectacle of ignorance parading as pundit.

    What we DO know, and always understand, is that any act of legal abomination(like the multi-million dollar settlements that are the reason for our drug prices), or activist judge overruling the voters is ALWAYS a fvcking liberal. ALWAYS. There is some math for you.

    http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/s...9.35ac44c.html
    All we know is that you're in the habit of arbitrarily interpreting specious data to project absurd conclusions you think support your narrow, warped and delerious right-wing agenda but, clearly, never do and never will.

    You Monkeys should have learned a long time ago to stay away from numbers. There simply aren't any -even the ones you pull out of your ass- to provide you with even a transparent facade of intelligence or sanity.

    And when you talk about the judiciary legislating from the bench and trampling The Constitution, it is ALWAYS ..ALWAYS some fvcking fascist Monkey c0cksucker like yourself with a gavel in one hand and a bible in the other who thinks a black robe is a priest's frock and a license to make up their own laws as they go along..like The Flying Monkey and his Daddy's Pals on the SC are famous for.

    That's why every time you fvcling Monkey vermin get your filthy claws near the reigns of power, the first thing --- the VERY FIRST THING you do is try and stack the courts with more of your fellow right-wing Christo-Fascist Contol Freaks. And then you whine, snivel, b!tch, moan and throw one of your infantile tantrums when - surprise - one of them decides to actually adhere to the tenets of The Constitution. Let's face it shall we? You Monkeys are liars, frauds and criminally insane miscreants who commonly dwell at the very bottom of the depths of hypocrisy. It's in your genes.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-16-2006 at 06:52 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,088

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Hi CV,

    Quite often it seems that liberals have a rather...liberal way of interpreting the constitution. That is how they are able to shape a potential twisted future of our country...and why their constantly 'legislating'(making law) from the bench must end. Soon.

    Ask yourself this...if the constitution is so easily interpreted, why does the 9th Court (San Francisco...surprise!) have a consistently different view of it than the rest of the country? The fact that they are almost always overturned only provides a comparative ruling that enables the envelope to be expanded, a little at a time. Like this. Whenever any precedent is established, the bar is moved. This is how they do it.
    If we had a president who UPHELD the Constitution, you might have a point here. Sounds like Illston is playing "follow the leader" to me.. :rolleyes:


    I just don't believe that you have a problem with this OR Megans Law, another anti-child molester legislation that filthy liberal scum CONTINUE to fight against.
    Personally, I think anything that can be done to protect children is a good thing. But if the laws that are put in place DO, IN FACT, violate the Constitution - then what's the answer??

    I don't think there is one person in this country, liberal or conservative, who wants to see a child be harmed (with the exception of the molesters, of course). So the question seems to be:

    Which is MORE important: Constitutional Rights? - or the safety of our children?

    Emotionally, the answer is obvious - protect the kids.

    The reality is, it's NOT an easy question........
    Last edited by Connecticut Victim; 11-16-2006 at 06:46 PM.

  8. #8
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Hi CV,

    Quite often it seems that liberals have a rather...liberal way of interpreting the constitution. That is how they are able to shape a potential twisted future of our country...and why their constantly 'legislating'(making law) from the bench must end. Soon.

    Ask yourself this...if the constitution is so easily interpreted, why does the 9th Court (San Francisco...surprise!) have a consistently different view of it than the rest of the country? The fact that they are almost always overturned only provides a comparative ruling that enables the envelope to be expanded, a little at a time. Like this. Whenever any precedent is established, the bar is moved. This is how they do it.

    I just don't believe that you have a problem with this OR Megans Law, another anti-child molester legislation that filthy liberal scum CONTINUE to fight against.
    i dont even know what you guys are talking about here, im sure it goes something like this though "liberals are destroying our country, just look at this [insert any news headline here]".

    pwrone i truly hope scam.com is where you let your aggression out, you sound like you could blow at any moment and seriously endanger society.

  9. #9
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Connecticut Victim
    If we had a president who UPHELD the Constitution, you might have a point here. Sounds like Illston is playing "follow the leader" to me.. :rolleyes:



    Personally, I think anything that can be done to protect children is a good thing. But if the laws that are put in place DO, IN FACT, violate the Constitution - then what's the answer??

    I don't think there is one person in this country, liberal or conservative, who wants to see a child be harmed (with the exception of the molesters, of course). So the question seems to be:

    Which is MORE important: Constitutional Rights? - or the safety of our children?

    Emotionally, the answer is obvious - protect the kids.

    The reality is, it's NOT an easy question........

    cmon CV, he and his flunkies here, along with their white house cohorts, have already proven through their words and actions that the constitution and the law does not matter to them. only the end result matters. see the thread on Dog teh bounty hunter for more on this.....

  10. #10
    dchristie's Avatar
    dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    14,663

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    i dont even know what you guys are talking about here, im sure it goes something like this though "liberals are destroying our country, just look at this [insert any news headline here]".

    pwrone i truly hope scam.com is where you let your aggression out, you sound like you could blow at any moment and seriously endanger society.
    Ha! Not much chance of that. That would demand these fvcking Monkey Cretins actually posses the character to commit and risk something tangible rather than trawling chat rooms to spew their idiotic, right-wing, fascist excreta. Otherwise, they would all be in Iraq-Nam posing as targets for the Iraqi Freedom Fighters and getting their fat, bourgeois butts shot off, in other words, what they deserve.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-16-2006 at 07:13 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The beautiful south!
    Posts
    3,046

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Oh good grief! We are talking about protecting little kids from predators who
    will molest, rape, torture or cut up and cannabalize them. This judge (and
    any like him)
    is so consumed with protecting the precious rights of every low down scum
    bag of a pervert that the whole country should take to the streets in protest.
    Anyone who would deny Jessicas Law being passed is as lowdown and worthless
    as any of the perverts. He should be forced to view crime scene photos, all
    the detailed records over and over untill he gets it!!! :mad:
    And yes, its always a left leaning loon who goes the extra mile to protect
    anyones rights but the victims!!!

  12. #12
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    This judge (and
    any like him)
    is so consumed with protecting the precious rights of every low down scum
    bag of a pervert that the whole country should take to the streets in protest.
    im sorry to tell you but whether you agree with his decisions or not, what you just said IS HIS JOB.

    if things arent done correctly and rights protected now, more people get away with crap like this later becuase we never set these guidelines.

    im sure you've heard of mirandas law....which lead to police reading you your rights when you get arrested. Miranda got off becuase of the illegal way in which the cops treated his arrest/case. things like that happen if its not done right. so, do you want lots of future criminals getting off on crimes becuase we were stupid enough to not set guidelines, or do you want to have things set right from now on and have one dirtbag go free.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The beautiful south!
    Posts
    3,046

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Would you be willing to sacrifice your daughter to that "one" who went free
    in the diligent practice of protecting rights?????
    I doubt it!
    Victims rights are way down the list of conserns if on the list at all.

  14. #14
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchofthesouth
    Would you be willing to sacrifice your daughter to that "one" who went free
    in the diligent practice of protecting rights?????
    I doubt it!
    Victims rights are way down the list of conserns if on the list at all.
    of course not, but thats just the way it works.

    i dont know the particulars of this case so im not arguing for or against it, but the simple fact remains if you dont do it right now, youll pay for it even more so later...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Just as in the case on Mark Foley, it seems the ones doing the most b!tching are the very ones doing the molesting.
    And what do you call a group of people who are well aware of a man preying on children, but instead of exposing him and prosecuting him to the fullest extent of the law they cover it up so he can continue his perversions on our children?
    They're called the Republican Party, of course!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,088

    Re: MORE LIBERALS supporting child molesters...part ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker
    cmon CV, he and his flunkies here, along with their white house cohorts, have already proven through their words and actions that the constitution and the law does not matter to them. only the end result matters. see the thread on Dog teh bounty hunter for more on this.....
    I know Worker.. My "follow the leader" comment was pure sarcasm.. ;)

Similar Threads

  1. 'Liberals Against Free Speech' PART ?
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2016, 05:00 AM
  2. Wisc. Liberals Lie About Child-Molester Victim
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:54 AM
  3. Reminder: Liberals LOVE Child Molesters
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 05:57 AM
  4. Filth Welcome Judge Who LOVES Child Molesters
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 11:08 PM
  5. Liberal Filth Continue to Support Child Molesters
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
???, ages, allowed, another, approval, article, ass, attention, aware, bad, based, basic, be aware, beer, bit, bite, block, blown, bounty, butts, cage, called, capital, care, career, cast, cer, chance, child, children, chris, circuit, citizens, classic, cli, clinto, coming, completely, connecticut, cons, conservative, constitution, continue, cop, couldn, court, courts, cover, crap, criminals, cruel, damn, danger, daughter, day, death, deeds, demand, deserve, difficult, district, doesn, dog, dollar, don, dont, door, drug, electio, excellent, extra, face, famous, fat, fight, future, gavel, gee, group, guys, hell, helps, hey, high, hope, hopeless, house, html, husband, ial, important, interest, involved, isn, issues, jail, judge, judiciary, kids, land, law, lets, liberal, liberals, license, limbaugh, limits, line, lis, living, local, lol, long, longer, mad, making, mark, mea, million, move, movie, multi, nam, news, numbers, opportunity, par, part, passage, passed, person, personal, photos, picture, piece, poor, pos, posing, post, potential, power, predator, predators, prepared, presiden, president, price, prices, privacy, pro, problem, programming, proposition, protect, protected, public, pull, punish, punishment, push, question, rape, rare, reality, reason, rehab, risk, room, rooms, sad, safe, san francisco, scam, scam.com, served, session, sex, shirts, sho, shot, shows, simply, soceity, soo, sound, source, stealing, sti, stories, street, stupid, supported, supporting, surprise, taken, talking, targets, thinks, thread, tolerance, totally, tracks, transparent, types, url, vic, view, voted, votes, waiting, watching, welfare, white, wide, win, won, words, worker

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •