+ Reply to Thread

Nuitech 42" Plasma Offer - PeoplePC

Hello all...I'm new to the freebie world and just signed up for 18 offers for the 42" Plasma with mypremiumrewards

17 of the offers went complete within 3 days, and I'm just waiting for PeoplePC to complete.

I have installed and activated the software, but still no complete. I know it hasn't been 30 days, but I'm getting anxious since it's the only offer left to complete and I'm still skeptical about all this because it's my first time....

I have heard of "manual credit"...can I do this for PeoplePC before the trial expires??

Thanks for any help.

Re: Nuitech 42" Plasma Offer - PeoplePC

try connecting to the internet with it, after i did that my offer credited overnight. it's not that expensive to keep it a month, however if you call them and try to cancel they'll extend your free trial for a month or so.

I installed, activated, connected, browsed and everything.....maybe I'll try again tonight.....so anxious...

I'm getting the same thing. Except I called to cancel before the membership would run out (before realizing I had to run the program to get credit, if that changes things) and now they've given me 'til Janurary 24th.

I've tried everything everyone has suggested.
    How soon is too soon to request manual credit?

I signed up for people pc through onlinerewardcenter.com recently, and didn't get credit yet, either. it's been a week or two. When I called, they said I had to stay a member for 3 months first, which is BS. I read them what the add said (get credit as soon as you download and install), and eventually they said they'd have a manager, or corporate, or someone call me back, but nobody did. I wouldn't mind paying the extra 2 months (only $5/mo), but I don't want to wait that long......lots of people have claimed instant credit w/peoplepc, so I don't know what the problem is.

did you log into the account, i dids that on day 2 and i had credit in a few hours
    "Abandon All Hope"

Getting Screwed On
    I-deal - Plasma
    CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
    Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

I did...I even logged in and left it on overnight.....I may call them to see if i can get credit even though the trial is not over yet....

update - I tried logging in again last night (I've logged into the SITE several times, which was confusing me). When I logged into the program, using my broadband connection, the blue screen of death quickly reminded me why I hadn't done this before. I signed on to windows w/a different profile, signed in to People pc through broadband, and this morning, I got credit!!!

I called Nuitech (mypremiumrewards) and the guy said that he can't do "manual credit" until at least the trial period is up....guess i gotta wait another 2-3 weeks...