+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 165

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    The Great Global Warming Swindle

    "You would believe that we live in a time of reason and The Global Warming Alarm is dressed up as science, but it is not science, it is propaganda." - Dr. Riener former member of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change)

    We have been told that Man Made Global Warming has been proven beyond dought. What we are being told are flat out lies.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov0WwtPcALE

    All of the measured data shows this:

    1) It is always temperature that rises and falls first with CO2 lagging behind by hundreds of years to thousands of years. Clearly it is temperature that drives CO2 levels, not the otherway around.

    2) We are told that global warming will bring about apocalyptic end of the world, but the historical record shows the exact opposite; these periods of warming have brought about great wealth and prosperity. The Holocene Maximum that was 6 to 8 degrees warmer than now and lasted 7000 years and helped man discover agriculture which lead to civilization and the bronze and iron age. The Medieval Warm period brought about such great wealth it lead to the colonization of Greenland and the Great wealthy cathedrals of Europe and England.

    3) None of the 2600 IPCC members are ever asked to agree, but instead many of them disagree with Man Made Global Warming and their opinions are being grossly misrepresented by the Marxist style Communist run News Media and Education systems.

    4) Clearly Man Made Global Warming is not real science, but instead a giant propoganda machine designed to erradicate our freedoms and libertys by inventing crimes out of none crimes. And to induce unfairly strict regulations and skyrocketing taxes and energy costs as we are now witnessing since 2005 when Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth" propoganda film was shown around the world.

    5) The United Nations is using Man Made Global Warming as a means to establish a one world Fascist goverment who's leaders answer to no one but themselves.

    6) All of the data clearly shows no link between man made green house gases and the Earth's climate.

    But as one can clearly see from the measured data it is the solar cycles that drives Earth's Climate not man made CO2. This graph was published by the IPCC and data from NASA.







    Last edited by edmund129; 10-21-2012 at 07:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    This is the Graph that is used by the Man Made Global Warming Propogandist to prove that CO2 drives the Earth's temperature. Because they move together. This plot covers the last 650,000 years.(The top plot is CO2 and the bottom plot is temperature)

    But if you take a closer look the details expose the pethedic lies of Man Made Global Warming.

    1) They tell us that when CO2 levels rise, then temperature levels will rise. But a closer look reveals that Temperature is rising first (Bottom Plot) then CO2 rises (Top Plot) hundreds and sometimes thousands of years later. And whem temperatures fall, CO2 levels fall hundreds to thousands of years later. If there is a cause and effect relationship, cause will always happen before effect.

    2) We are also told that it is now hotter than it has ever been in the past 650,000 years. However, if you look at the Temperature plot (Bottom Plot) you will see that in current time (B) the temperature trend is downward not upward, The Holocene maximum (C) was 6 to 8 degrees warmer than today and lasted 7000 years, and the 4 previous warm periods were all warmer than the Holocene Maximum. The Warm period (4) was many degrees warmer than the Holocene Maximum and it was like that for 36,000 years.

    3) Also notice how on the right top plot where CO2 levels are skyrocketing? Also notice how during that same period (B) that temperatures are in a down trend. Clearly no correlation between skyrocketing CO2 levels and temperature rising.

    4) All data points on these 2 plots come from ice core data. That last CO2 data plot that shows about a 100ppm rise (A) actually does not come from ice core data, but instead comes from Hawaii's island of Mauii, Clearly mixing and matching data measurements to artifically create a CO2 rise where there is none.

    5) If you go to the Antartic and measure the CO2 levels today, you will measure about 270ppm, clearly showing no rise in CO2 levels. Remember the Antartic is surrounded by no CO2 emitters and nothing but CO2 absrobing freezing cold oceans. Remember Henry's law, cold liquids absorbe CO2, while warm liquids (oceans) outgas CO2.

    6) At Mauii, the warm CO2 outgassing oceans and CO2 out gassing errupting volcanoes cause about a 100ppm increase in CO2 levels compared to the Antartic measured values.

    So clearly there is a very asserted effort by Man Made Global Warming Propogandists to misslead the world into an era of Fascism, corrupted sciences, corrupted education brainwashing and corrupted governments.
    Last edited by edmund129; 10-21-2012 at 07:31 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    ED we've all ready been over all of this and you had no response. I would direct you to it but for some reason the thread has been reset.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    ED we've all ready been over all of this and you had no response. I would direct you to it but for some reason the thread has been reset.
    I gave you many responses but you were too much of a Sceintifcally illiterate retard to understand the answers:

    1) You have yet to prove the existance of this mythical CO2 feedback system with imperical evidance of measured data or a documented expirement. Saying it exists is not proof that it does exist.

    2) You call the Oreagon petition a scam even thow more than 31,000 scientists, including 9000 PHD's signed it arguing that Man Made Global Warming is based on Junk Science and is a complete fraud. Just because some of your Marxist freaks signed stupid names like Donald Duck doesn't disprove its validity. You also argue that the scientist that started the petition did research in the 1950's and argued that cigerate smoke was harmless, while forgetting that in the 1950's the average life expectancy was only about 50 years of age. Cigerate smoke useally doesn't show a significant cancer threat until one reaches their 50's. It wasn't until the 1960's when the average life expectancy increased to 60 something did the statistics start to show cigerates link to lung cancer.

    3) There is even another petition of 17,500 PHD's only that have signed yet another petition that argues that Man Made Global Warming is a complete fraud.

    4) Most of the 2600 members of the IPCC do not agree with man made global warming except for the 53 administrative heads, none of which are scientists. None of the IPCC members are even asked if they agree with man made global warming, even thow many disagree. (Source: Leed Scientific Reviewer of the IPCC Dr. Richard Lindzen)

    5) You have yet to prove that any kind of global warming is harmfull to the environment. When the measured data clearly shows global warming is both benificial to humans and nature in every single case.

    6) The measured historical data clearly shows many periods in our past with the Earth was many 10's of degrees warmer than today, and the ice in the Antartic never melted significantly, and the world didn't come to a horrible end.


    ....
    Last edited by edmund129; 10-21-2012 at 05:52 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Ed I provided you all of the above already. Right after you asked it.

    If I have time i'll debunk it all again for you.

    Till than you can spend your life rubbing espestos on you instead of Talc since you think they are the same thing.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    I gave you many responses but you were too much of a Sceintifcally illiterate retard to understand the answers:

    1) You have yet to prove the existance of this mythical CO2 feedback system with imperical evidance of measured data or a documented expirement. Saying it exists is not proof that it does exist.
    Enjoy.
    http://www.skepticalscience.com/co2-...termediate.htm
    Papers are cited.

    Melting Ice releases Co2. In short as the temperature increases due to changes in the solar cycle or melicvich cycles more Co2 will be released naturally. Hence the Lag.

    However, we are not in one of those cycles and yet co2 is increasing at 10-100 times the rates during those periods. Where is the super volcano? You still haven’t provided a natural source for the doubling in Co2 for the past 200 years.

    2) You call the Oreagon petition a scam even thow more than 31,000 scientists, including 9000 PHD's signed it arguing that Man Made Global Warming is based on Junk Science and is a complete fraud. Just because some of your Marxist freaks signed stupid names like Donald Duck doesn't disprove its validity. You also argue that the scientist that started the petition did research in the 1950's and argued that cigerate smoke was harmless, while forgetting that in the 1950's the average life expectancy was only about 50 years of age. Cigerate smoke useally doesn't show a significant cancer threat until one reaches their 50's. It wasn't until the 1960's when the average life expectancy increased to 60 something did the statistics start to show cigerates link to lung cancer.
    - The petition is fraud because of the fallowing.
    In reality, neither Robinson's paper nor OISM's petition drive had anything to do with the National Academy of Sciences, which first heard about the petition when its members began calling to ask if the NAS had taken a stand against the Kyoto treaty. Robinson was not even a climate scientist. He was a biochemist with no published research in the field of climatology, and his paper had never been subjected to peer review by anyone with training in the field. In fact, the paper had never been accepted for publication anywhere, let alone in the NAS Proceedings. It was self-published by Robinson, who did the typesetting himself on his own computer. (It was subsequently published as a "review" in Climate Research, which contributed to an editorial scandal at that publication.)
    None of the coauthors of "Environmental Effects of Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide" had any more standing than Robinson himself as a climate change researcher. They included Robinson's 22-year-old son, Zachary, along with astrophysicists Sallie L. Baliunas and Willie Soon.
    When questioned in 1998, OISM's Arthur Robinson admitted that only 2,100 signers of the Oregon Petition had identified themselves as physicists, geophysicists, climatologists, or meteorologists, "and of those the greatest number are physicists." This grouping of fields concealed the fact that only a few dozen, at most, of the signatories were drawn from the core disciplines of climate science - such as meteorology, oceanography, and glaciology - and almost none were climate specialists. The names of the signers are available on the OISM's website, but without listing any institutional affiliations or even city of residence, making it very difficult to determine their credentials or even whether they exist at all. When the Oregon Petition first circulated, in fact, environmental activists successfully added the names of several fictional characters and celebrities to the list, including John Grisham, Michael J. Fox, Drs. Frank Burns, B. J. Honeycutt, and Benjamin Pierce (from the TV show M*A*S*H), an individual by the name of "Dr. Red Wine," and Geraldine Halliwell, formerly known as pop singer Ginger Spice of the Spice Girls. Halliwell's field of scientific specialization was listed as "biology." Even in 2003, the list was loaded with misspellings, duplications, name and title fragments, and names of non-persons, such as company names. The current web page of the petition itself states "31,478 American scientists have signed this petition, including 9,029 with PhDs."[15]
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...e_and_Medicine (sources at bottom of page)
    In short counterfeited the national academies letter head and created a FAKE paper and collect group of largely fake names, and unrelated scientists mostly those with only a bachelor degree.
    Their form of control is a check box. (I added you to the list some time ago.)


    3) There is even another petition of 17,500 PHD's only that have signed yet another petition that argues that Man Made Global Warming is a complete fraud.
    Can you link the source? Because I’m pretty sure that you linked last time was the OISM again. It is just the same petition after they removed the obvious fakes that they could find. Also it was still the same mix of unrelated fields and bachelor degrees.

    4) Most of the 2600 members of the IPCC do not agree with man made global warming except for the 53 administrative heads, none of which are scientists. None of the IPCC members are even asked if they agree with man made global warming, even thow many disagree. (Source: Leed Scientific Reviewer of the IPCC Dr. Richard Lindzen)
    Care to link the article? Because your claim keeps changing about this yet you NEVER seem to provide the source or even the questions they were asked.

    5) You have yet to prove that any kind of global warming is harmfull to the environment. When the measured data clearly shows global warming is both benificial to humans and nature in every single case.
    Tell that to the midevil warm period. Greenland and norther Europe did great. The rest of the world had floods, drought and famin. (notice how all your positive examples are limited to the extreme north and you forget the other 95% of earths population?
    https://sites.google.com/site/medievalwarmperiod/
    https://sites.google.com/site/mediev...n-civilisation
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-ree..._b_687912.html
    http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20050518/
    http://newsroom.unl.edu/releases/200...t+in+Sandhills


    6) The measured historical data clearly shows many periods in our past with the Earth was many 10's of degrees warmer than today, and the ice in the Antartic never melted significantly, and the world didn't come to a horrible end.
    How many of those periods occurred during the period with human civilization? NONE.
    How many occurred at this speed? NONE. All others took over 100x as long to reach the same amount of change.

    So in short this argument is silly. The earth was several million years old. At one point the atmosphere was toxic. Should that be a good indicator of air quality as well?

    We only care about human civilization. Not dinosaurs.

    I await your scientific literate rebuttal. This time I’d appreciate if you didn’t use poor and blurry pictures of graphs to attempt to prove your point.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    Enjoy.
    http://www.skepticalscience.com/co2-...termediate.htm
    Papers are cited.

    Melting Ice releases Co2. In short as the temperature increases due to changes in the solar cycle or melicvich cycles more Co2 will be released naturally. Hence the Lag.

    However, we are not in one of those cycles and yet co2 is increasing at 10-100 times the rates during those periods. Where is the super volcano? You still havenít provided a natural source for the doubling in Co2 for the past 200 years.


    - The petition is fraud because of the fallowing.

    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php...e_and_Medicine (sources at bottom of page)
    In short counterfeited the national academies letter head and created a FAKE paper and collect group of largely fake names, and unrelated scientists mostly those with only a bachelor degree.
    Their form of control is a check box. (I added you to the list some time ago.)


    Can you link the source? Because Iím pretty sure that you linked last time was the OISM again. It is just the same petition after they removed the obvious fakes that they could find. Also it was still the same mix of unrelated fields and bachelor degrees.

    Care to link the article? Because your claim keeps changing about this yet you NEVER seem to provide the source or even the questions they were asked.

    Tell that to the midevil warm period. Greenland and norther Europe did great. The rest of the world had floods, drought and famin. (notice how all your positive examples are limited to the extreme north and you forget the other 95% of earths population?
    https://sites.google.com/site/medievalwarmperiod/
    https://sites.google.com/site/mediev...n-civilisation
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-ree..._b_687912.html
    http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20050518/
    http://newsroom.unl.edu/releases/200...t+in+Sandhills


    How many of those periods occurred during the period with human civilization? NONE.
    How many occurred at this speed? NONE. All others took over 100x as long to reach the same amount of change.

    So in short this argument is silly. The earth was several million years old. At one point the atmosphere was toxic. Should that be a good indicator of air quality as well?

    We only care about human civilization. Not dinosaurs.

    I await your scientific literate rebuttal. This time Iíd appreciate if you didnít use poor and blurry pictures of graphs to attempt to prove your point.
    Again, saying there is CO2 feedback system is not proof that there is one. You still have not shown one shred of measured data, imperical evidance or even a defined expirement that proves the existance of this mythical CO2 feedback system that contributes to Global Warming or climate change.

    So many assertions by you and others blaming so many things on Man Made Global Warming that every single scientist in the world is now a legal contributor to Climate change and Man Made Global Warming research. So don't give me this crap that you have to be a Climatologist to make a lagidament arguement on Man Made Global Warming or Climate change. Because most of the members of the IPCC are not Climatologists, but are from many areas of science. And a great many of them aren't even scientists.

    ...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Spector says:
    6) The measured historical data clearly shows many periods in our past with the Earth was many 10's of degrees warmer than today, and the ice in the Antartic never melted significantly, and the world didn't come to a horrible end.

    How many of those periods occurred during the period with human civilization? NONE.
    How many occurred at this speed? NONE. All others took over 100x as long to reach the same amount of change.

    So in short this argument is silly. The earth was several million years old. At one point the atmosphere was toxic. Should that be a good indicator of air quality as well?

    We only care about human civilization. Not dinosaurs.

    I await your scientific literate rebuttal. This time Iíd appreciate if you didnít use poor and blurry pictures of graphs to attempt to prove your point.


    My Replay:

    If you look at my second Blogg on this thread you will see that all 4 of the previous interglacial warm periods were all warmer than the Holocene Maximum and the Holocene Maximum was 6 to 8 degrees warmer than today. The Ice Core data proves this without any dought. If you pay close attention to the previous intreglacial warm period it was many 10's of degrees warmer than today and it was like that for 36,000 years.

    In the Graph below Interglacial Warm Period # 4 was 36,000 years long and was many 10's of degrees warmer than today. And at the end of that warm period it had a very steep fall into an 88,000 year long ice age that eradicated everything.


    ...
    Last edited by edmund129; 10-22-2012 at 11:10 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    Spector says:
    6) The measured historical data clearly shows many periods in our past with the Earth was many 10's of degrees warmer than today, and the ice in the Antartic never melted significantly, and the world didn't come to a horrible end.

    How many of those periods occurred during the period with human civilization? NONE.
    How many occurred at this speed? NONE. All others took over 100x as long to reach the same amount of change.

    So in short this argument is silly. The earth was several million years old. At one point the atmosphere was toxic. Should that be a good indicator of air quality as well?

    We only care about human civilization. Not dinosaurs.

    I await your scientific literate rebuttal. This time I’d appreciate if you didn’t use poor and blurry pictures of graphs to attempt to prove your point.

    My Replay:

    If you look at my second Blogg on this thread you will see that all 4 of the previous interglacial warm periods were all warmer than the Holocene Maximum and the Holocene Maximum was 6 to 8 degrees warmer than today. The Ice Core data proves this without any dought. If you pay close attention to the previous intreglacial warm period it was many 10's of degrees warmer than today and it was like that for 36,000 years.

    In the Graph below Interglacial Warm Period # 4 was 36,000 years long and was many 10's of degrees warmer than today. And at the end of that warm period it had a very steep fall into an 88,000 year long ice age that eradicated everything.

    ...
    Replay of your replay a blurry hard to read graph that barely shows anything reveals that 100,000 years ago there was no such thing has HUMAN CIVILIZATION. there were nomatic tribes and sheep hearders at best and that it took several thousand years to achieve the same amount of change as compared to 200 years.

    So once again how is 100,000 years ago relivant for today?
    Also When did a warming increase EVER happen this fast? Because that's the real problem.
    Last edited by Spector567; 10-23-2012 at 07:20 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    Again, saying there is CO2 feedback system is not proof that there is one. You still have not shown one shred of measured data, imperical evidance or even a defined expirement that proves the existance of this mythical CO2 feedback system that contributes to Global Warming or climate change.

    So many assertions by you and others blaming so many things on Man Made Global Warming that every single scientist in the world is now a legal contributor to Climate change and Man Made Global Warming research. So don't give me this crap that you have to be a Climatologist to make a lagidament arguement on Man Made Global Warming or Climate change. Because most of the members of the IPCC are not Climatologists, but are from many areas of science. And a great many of them aren't even scientists.

    ...
    By that same standard you have shown less than nothing because you can't provide a single sources and only a blurry graph.

    I give you websits with fully cited sources and papers and you give me a blurry graph and poor rebuttles to 2 out of the 6 counter proofs.
    Last edited by Spector567; 10-23-2012 at 07:36 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    I thought some of you might find this Frontline issue on climate change called the "climate of Doubt" out outlines the tactics the deniers are using. (ed is a great example.)
    http://video.pbs.org/video/2295533310

    Speaking ED where did he go? He laid out 6 things that he thought I got wrong. So I provided him proof and he seems to have run off again.

    Where is Philliper too? Didn't he have some interesting new development. How the daily mail LIED, about the climate science. I think that was the point he was trying to make right?

    Oh well I suppose they will come around again in a couple of weeks with some other random article and quickly run away again as people prove them wrong.

    It's almost like they actually don't care about being right or telling the truth in a situation.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    By that same standard you have shown less than nothing because you can't provide a single sources and only a blurry graph.

    I give you websits with fully cited sources and papers and you give me a blurry graph and poor rebuttles to 2 out of the 6 counter proofs.
    None of my graphs are blurry; only your Marxist / Communist brain dead brain washed mind that refuses to see the facts. I have used the exact same graphs that Man Made Global Warming propagandist like yourself use to teach this junk science in hour schools, colleges and universities so as to dumb down the masses so that the Marxist style Communists like yourself can take advantage of them. All I've done is expose the ignored details of their own data, like the time line between Temperature rise and CO2 rise.

    The Man Made Global Warming Marxist / Communist have used this propoganda to push agendas designed to destroy Fee Market Capitalism, Fossil fuels, Industrialization, retirement pensions, people's jobs, IRA's, college funds and the education system itself.

    Because of Man Made Global warming recommendation of Cap-N-Trade policies have put the world into global economic collapse by driving up taxes, increased regulations, government confiscation of fossil fuel businesses, higher fuel costs, increased energy costs, increased transportation costs, agriculture costs and the overall cost of living.

    Because of Man Made Global Warming 80% of College and University graduates can't find jobs to pay back their school loans. The next people to loose their jobs will be teachers and college professors. Because there will not be anyone around to pay the taxes that pay their salaries. College professors and Teachers should be the first ones to loose their jobs, because they deserve it the most.

    7000 students a month now drop out of Government run schools and colleges because of the lower standard of education brought about by the Marxist style Communist propaganda taught in government run schools. The Government run schools, colleges and Universities are nothing more than Communist indoctrination camps; there is no real education going on in Government run education.

    ...


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    None of my graphs are blurry; only your Marxist / Communist brain dead brain washed mind that refuses to see the facts. I have used the exact same graphs that Man Made Global Warming propagandist like yourself use to teach this junk science in hour schools, colleges and universities so as to dumb down the masses so that the Marxist style Communists like yourself can take advantage of them. All I've done is expose the ignored details of their own data, like the time line between Temperature rise and CO2 rise.

    The Man Made Global Warming Marxist / Communist have used this propoganda to push agendas designed to destroy Fee Market Capitalism, Fossil fuels, Industrialization, retirement pensions, people's jobs, IRA's, college funds and the education system itself.

    Because of Man Made Global warming recommendation of Cap-N-Trade policies have put the world into global economic collapse by driving up taxes, increased regulations, government confiscation of fossil fuel businesses, higher fuel costs, increased energy costs, increased transportation costs, agriculture costs and the overall cost of living.

    Because of Man Made Global Warming 80% of College and University graduates can't find jobs to pay back their school loans. The next people to loose their jobs will be teachers and college professors. Because there will not be anyone around to pay the taxes that pay their salaries. College professors and Teachers should be the first ones to loose their jobs, because they deserve it the most.

    7000 students a month now drop out of Government run schools and colleges because of the lower standard of education brought about by the Marxist style Communist propaganda taught in government run schools. The Government run schools, colleges and Universities are nothing more than Communist indoctrination camps; there is no real education going on in Government run education.

    ...

    So in short.....

    EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAID WAS WRONG. YET AGAIN!!!!

    Your educational short comings are not my problem. I was not taught under your educational system. If you have a beef with YOUR educational system than maybe you should form arguments against that I may even agree with you. Instead you are creating excuses for yourself.

    Afterall remember you brought 6 questions that you thought I got wrong. I rebutted and showed you that I was right about all 6 and at best you could counter 2 of 6. I rebutted again and you countered 0 of 6.

    Best of luck to you ED but I think anyone who reads this is capable of doing the math.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
    So in short.....

    EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAID WAS WRONG. YET AGAIN!!!!

    Your educational short comings are not my problem. I was not taught under your educational system. If you have a beef with YOUR educational system than maybe you should form arguments against that I may even agree with you. Instead you are creating excuses for yourself.

    Afterall remember you brought 6 questions that you thought I got wrong. I rebutted and showed you that I was right about all 6 and at best you could counter 2 of 6. I rebutted again and you countered 0 of 6.

    Best of luck to you ED but I think anyone who reads this is capable of doing the math.
    Wrong again, everything I have presented here comes directly from the IPCC (The UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) and NASA. I am the one with the facts, all you present are the official talking points of the Communist Party's propoganda machine funded by George Sorris and Ted Turner.

    I have only presented the real facts from the real Climate Scientists doing the actual work.

    ...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    366

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Here is a pie chart that illistrates the ratio of all greenhouse gasses and how much of that pie humans contribute to Global Warming. It is pathetically nothing in comparison to what nature produces.

    Anyone that says most of the global warming is caused by man made CO2 hasn't even looked at the basic numbers.

    -- Climatologist Patrick Michaels (from Virginia State University.
    )
    Last edited by edmund129; 11-09-2012 at 06:20 AM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

    Quote Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
    Wrong again, everything I have presented here comes directly from the IPCC (The UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) and NASA. I am the one with the facts, all you present are the official talking points of the Communist Party's propoganda machine funded by George Sorris and Ted Turner.

    I have only presented the real facts from the real Climate Scientists doing the actual work.

    ...
    Funny how the climate scientists that you took the information from disagree with your conclusions.

    In short your information came from climate reports but your conclusions are made up fantasies.

    (also you don't need to spam multiple threads with the same post) And what is 0.28% of several billion KiloWatts? and did you forget the water vapor and Co2 Feed back effects.

    Seriously Ed. You yell and scream and call me a scientific illiterate than you bitch moan and complain when you are incapable of providing a scientifically literate response.

    So Ed the real question you have to ask yourself is why are you being beaten so badly by someone you consider scientifically illiterate? Are you that utterly incompetent? or are you just plain wrong.
    Last edited by Spector567; 11-09-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Global Warming - Global Madness
    By mumbles in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 08:00 PM
  2. Is Global warming Really the Cause?!?
    By spanky in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:17 PM
  3. Globe and Mail: The Great Global Warming Collapse
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 04:13 PM
  4. Global P.ower Elite Back Away from Global Warming
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:53 PM
  5. 'Great tits cope well with warming'
    By mumbles in forum Science Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 10:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •