+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forex

Forex

Does anybody know of an inexpensive course and/or site to study the forex market?

Re: Forex

Welcome to a world of excitement, profits, losses, joy, depression and burnt fingers.
    Use Google and read as much as possible.
    Then go to marketiva.com and open an account. Trade with the virtual desk first, and see how it goes. It will help you figure out what you need to know etc.
    It is free to open an account, and you can use the virtual desk with something like $10 000 demo money.

I don't like online forex training programs they are not so effective as my experience goes the best way is to open account and find reasonable forex signals or forex system trial and start practicing
    remember those who cannot do teach or advise so jump into the shallow water of the demo account this is the best way to learn the only better way is to practice real money if you can afford

Quote Originally Posted by mxpro View Post
    I don't like online forex training programs they are not so effective as my experience goes the best way is to open account and find reasonable forex signals or forex system trial and start practicing
    remember those who cannot do teach or advise so jump into the shallow water of the demo account this is the best way to learn the only better way is to practice real money if you can afford
    But don't forget to tell folks that it is an extremly high risk game and the chances of making money is very slim and the chances of losing money is very large

OK, Forex is risky only 10%
    really make profits...

Quote Originally Posted by mxpro View Post
    OK, Forex is risky only 10%
    really make profits...
    Not really. It is really a very high risk game. The only ones that do not risk anything are those that have a forex site and try to get people to spend their money there by saying it is not really risky and they can make big profits. But they are not telling the whole story are they.

Old saying applies here. If you can't afford to lose then don't gamble.
    Last edited by Old Timer; 09-01-2008 at 11:46 AM.

I don't understand people who take special courses about forex. You know, I will never understand it. You can find all the necessary information on the internet. For example, this site https://forex-up.com/broker-reviews/exness-review/ can tell you about good brokers.