+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718
Results 273 to 285 of 285

  1. #273
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    789

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    Actually Zap, it's pretty cool. In EN we say it's Badass...
    I was being ironic, saying that bloggin without getting to recruit would be awful.
    If it´s too good to be true, it probably is.

  2. #274
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    Yup I guess I am a sucker, sucking in HARD cash, NOT the gubment tit.
    LOLOLOLOLOL
    Is this the hard cash you are paying your "quartly" taxes on, and earning out of your "no office" home office?

  3. #275
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    Is this the hard cash you are paying your "quartly" taxes on, and earning out of your "no office" home office?
    Welcome back oncy it sure was quiet without you here, YOU know exactly what i was talking about, now STFU.

  4. #276
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    Welcome back oncy it sure was quiet without you here, YOU know exactly what i was talking about, now STFU.
    Yes. I know exactly what you are talking about. Unfortunately, you do not because you are making stuff up as it goes along.

  5. #277
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    Yes. I know exactly what you are talking about. Unfortunately, you do not because you are making stuff up as it goes along.
    You saying quarterly taxes is made up?

  6. #278
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    You saying quarterly taxes is made up?
    Nope. The "quartly" taxes were what you made up. People don't pay taxes in liquid form. If you were paying quarterly taxes, you would have known that. And if you were handling a home office on your taxes, you would have known that also.

  7. #279
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northern, California
    Posts
    16,985

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    Nope. The "quartly" taxes were what you made up. People don't pay taxes in liquid form. If you were paying quarterly taxes, you would have known that. And if you were handling a home office on your taxes, you would have known that also.
    Sorry, but you don't have a clue.

    If you knew anything about taxes, & home deductions, you would have spelled "quarterly" right. you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

    IF you only had a brain...:crazy1:
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

  8. #280
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
    Sorry, but you don't have a clue.
    If you knew anything about taxes, & home deductions, you would have spelled "quarterly" right. you obviously don't know what you're talking about.
    IF you only had a brain...
    Gee.......You missed it. And you are specifically pointing out that the empower scam artist does not have a clue what he was talking about.

    Thank you.

  9. #281
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    Nope. The "quartly" taxes were what you made up. People don't pay taxes in liquid form. If you were paying quarterly taxes, you would have known that. And if you were handling a home office on your taxes, you would have known that also.
    I am just as entitled to spelling errors and the next guy.

    I know enough my boy that I most likely pay more in one payment to the IRS than you pay all frigging year my boy :o)

  10. #282
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    I am just as entitled to spelling errors and the next guy.
    I know enough my boy that I most likely pay more in one payment to the IRS than you pay all frigging year my boy :o)
    It wasn't a spelling error as you repeated it multiple times. If you really were paying quarterly taxes you would not have made that mistake. And making an income fairytale that you cannot backup is just another sign that you are nothing more than a MLM scam artist.

  11. #283
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    It wasn't a spelling error as you repeated it multiple times. If you really were paying quarterly taxes you would not have made that mistake. And making an income fairytale that you cannot backup is just another sign that you are nothing more than a MLM scam artist.
    Aww crap, I have been busted by the one and only once upon a time!!!

    WOW Great detective work there oncy, give yourself a huge pat on the back, God knows, I DON'T Pay Taxes by the quarter because I didn't spell it properly.

    GOOD JOB ONCY, you are one hard core detective man.
    I have been busted!!!

    A guy makes a spelling error and instantly Once Upon A Time, makes the bust.

    Dick Wad.

  12. #284
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,636

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamempowered View Post
    Aww crap, I have been busted by the one and only once upon a time!!!
    WOW Great detective work there oncy, give yourself a huge pat on the back, God knows, I DON'T Pay Taxes by the quarter because I didn't spell it properly.
    GOOD JOB ONCY, you are one hard core detective man.
    I have been busted!!!
    A guy makes a spelling error and instantly Once Upon A Time, makes the bust.
    Dick Wad.
    God knows it wasn't just a spelling error because you were making something up that you had no idea what you were talking about. Same as the no office/home office tax thing.

  13. #285
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,388

    Re: EN thread is gone? It's still a Pyramid Scheme.

    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    God knows it wasn't just a spelling error because you were making something up that you had no idea what you were talking about. Same as the no office/home office tax thing.
    I give up oncy, you busted me, you got me, cold turkey man.
    :2gunsfiring_v1:

Similar Threads

  1. Pyramid scheme
    By falconsfan15 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2016, 06:26 PM
  2. Big Co-op Inc Pyramid Scheme
    By Pyramid Schemes in forum Corporate Scams
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 01:24 PM
  3. Pyramid Scheme (This says it best)
    By Skeptical_MLM'er in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 08:33 PM
  4. Illegal Pyramid Scheme?
    By Joecool44 in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 02:27 PM
  5. Pyramid Scheme that works....
    By ZafierX in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 02:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •