+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 33

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    160

    Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Details in this thread have been quoted from a Research and Bible Study Manual - and is only material borrowed for the purpose of supplying those that are interested with additional information about the topic of HEAVEN.

    Definition: The dwelling place of Jehovah God [Yahweh] and of faithful spirit creatures; a realm invisible to human eyes. The bible also uses the term "heaven (s)" in a variety of other senses; for example: to represent God himself, his organization of faithful spirit creatures, a position of divine favor, the physical universe apart from the earth, the expanse surrounding planet Earth, human governments under Satan's domination, and the righteous new heavenly government in which Jesus christ with his joint heirs are empowered by God to rule.
    Question 1
    Who is the 'ruler of this world' that Jesus was referring to? When he said: The ruler of this world is coming. And he has no hold on me.
    Question 2
    In whose power is 'the whole world lying?'

    Let us know which Scriptures will be able to supply the answers to those questions for us?

    There are 4 more pages on FACTS ABOUT HEAVEN backed up with quoted Scripture which shall be dealt with in a new 'thread' another day - for those that are interested.
    "Hunger ye not after the unattainable, lest the hidden beauty and mysterious wonders of the 'real' life's simplicities that lay already within your grasp, should also elude you in your fruitless endeavors!'
    Extract from Quotable Sentiments by Emerantia Parnall-Gilbert Copyright C2005 All Rights Reserved

  2. #2
    sojustask's Avatar
    sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    I would rather be "surprised" when I get there and get the personal tour.

    Thanks anyway.

    Lady Mod

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    160

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I would rather be "surprised" when I get there and get the personal tour.

    Thanks anyway.

    Lady Mod


    Hi! Your on!
    Your welcome and thanks for that thought! :)
    "Hunger ye not after the unattainable, lest the hidden beauty and mysterious wonders of the 'real' life's simplicities that lay already within your grasp, should also elude you in your fruitless endeavors!'
    Extract from Quotable Sentiments by Emerantia Parnall-Gilbert Copyright C2005 All Rights Reserved

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerantia
    Details in this thread have been quoted from a Research and Bible Study Manual - and is only material borrowed for the purpose of supplying those that are interested with additional information about the topic of HEAVEN.

    Definition: The dwelling place of Jehovah God [Yahweh] and of faithful spirit creatures; a realm invisible to human eyes. The bible also uses the term "heaven (s)" in a variety of other senses; for example: to represent God himself, his organization of faithful spirit creatures, a position of divine favor, the physical universe apart from the earth, the expanse surrounding planet Earth, human governments under Satan's domination, and the righteous new heavenly government in which Jesus christ with his joint heirs are empowered by God to rule.
    Question 1
    Who is the 'ruler of this world' that Jesus was referring to? When he said: The ruler of this world is coming. And he has no hold on me.
    Question 2
    In whose power is 'the whole world lying?'

    Let us know which Scriptures will be able to supply the answers to those questions for us?

    There are 4 more pages on FACTS ABOUT HEAVEN backed up with quoted Scripture which shall be dealt with in a new 'thread' another day - for those that are interested.
    i could nitpick the statements from the manual,but as you say,they are intended for those who are interested!?so they assume alot including a willingness to not question their content or intent!?hehe!?.....just askin...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Its funny these people on here think they are going to go to heaven. They do not want to know things do they, they would rather leave it be. But not one person at this forum is going to go to heaven. It is reserved for the spirit creatures and the 144,000. But all the dead will be resurrected back to life, here on earth, which by then will be transformed into a paradise. And the ones that survive this wicked system they too will be all gathered to the earth and we are going to have a pile of messes to clean up. Lots of work to be done. Too bad not too many people are interested in learning the true teachings in the Bible. Come on people, sit down at your computers and take an interest. Why do you think God made us? You have any answers to that one? Come on.... tell me what you think?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    480

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Come on.... tell me what you think
    I think your insane, and off your meds today by the look of it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,548

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    I doubt that there is a heaven so I don't think I'll be going. But if I'm wrong, would somebody kindly rub my old dog Beau's belly for me. He use to love that.

  8. #8
    TheWorker Guest

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    Why do you think God made us? You have any answers to that one? Come on.... tell me what you think?
    first you have to believe god made us to begin with to answer that question...

    then you have to believe he "made us" one day after animals...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    97

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    i wonder what john lennons thoughts would be on this topic.. ?

    i believe its an internal heaven such as the imagination you have when your a child, and everything is filled with wonder , the hell part comes in when you lose that connection with yourself.. or the separation from god, ive seen some hot and fiery ppl walkin the streets.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    We have to expect people to ridicule what it says in the Bible. It is nothing new under the sun. And there about 3 men are ridiculing what it says in the Bible. You have free will to do what you want and believe in what you want to believe. No one so far wants to know about HEAVEN. It is the angelic dwelling place. The proper dwelling place of God's spirit sons. If you have a Bible available, please turn to Jude 6 Then you can go to Genesis28:12,13 This Genesis would be your first book in the Bible. Then go to Matthew 18:10 and Matthew 24:36. The expression "army of the heavens, often applied to the stellar creation, sometimes describes these angelic sons of God. I would tell you more but it would be difficult for you to comprehend at this time, since this is all new for you. Now listen to this, because I know that you are very unaware of this. THe expression "heavens of heavens" is considered as referring to the highest heavens, which since this heavens extend out from the earth in all directions, would embrace the complete extent of the physcial heavens, however vast. Take your Bible and read Deut. 10:14 and Neh. 9:6 Go to the INDEX of your Bible then it will be easier for those who are not familiar with the Bible, it will be easier for you to find. Solomon, the constructor of the temple at Jerusalemn stated that the "heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens " can not contain God. Read 1 Ki. 8:27) as the Creator of the heavens. Jehovah God's positon is far above them all and "his name alone is unreachably high. His dignity is above earth and heaven. Psalms 148"13 More later. You have learned something new, for those of you who want to know more, more will be on the way. Later.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    The same original-language words used for the physical heavens are also applied to the spiritual heavens. As has been seen. Jehovah God does not reside in the physcial heavens, being a Spirit, however, sine he is the HIGH and LOFTY ONE, who resides in the HEIGHT, Isa. 57:15 the basic sense of that which is LIFTED UP or LOFTY expressed in the Hebrew-language word makes it appropriate to dscribe GOD'S LOFTY ABODE of holiness and beauty. I could list you a number of scriptures. Isa. 63:15, Ps.33:13 14, and Ps. 115:3 As the Master of the physical heavens. Gen. 14:19, Ps.33:6. Jehovah is also their Owner.(Ps.115:15,16) Whatever is his pleasure to do in them, he does, including miraculous acts. Ps. 135:6) In many texts in the Bible therefore the Heavens stand for God himself and his sovereign position. His throne is the HEAVENS, that is, in the spirit realm over which he also rules. ( Ps.103:19-22) 2 Chron.20:6) Matt.23:22) Acts 7:49) From his supreme or ultimate position, Jehovah God, in effect,looks down upone the physical heavens and earth. ( Ps.14:2) Ps. 102:19) Ps113:6)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    The scriptures shows us that Christ Jesus was the first one to ascend from earth to the heavens of God's presence. Read the account at: 1 Cor 15:20, Hebrews 9"24 ) By such ascention and his presentation of his ransom sacrific there, he opened the way, for those who would follow the spirit-begotten members of his congregation. John 14:2, 3 Heb. 6:19,20) Heb.10:19,20 ) In their resurrection these must bear the image of the heavenly one, Christ Jesus, in order to ascend to the heavens of the spirit plane, for FLESH AND BLOOD cannot inherit that heavenly kingdom. Read this account in your Bible at 1 Cor. 15:42-50.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,840

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Em, I am going to be going on a vacation. We have to go and visit some relatives. Keep up the good work. Ps. 83:18 And remember who controls this system of things! See ya maybe in one month later.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,505

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    Em, I am going to be going on a vacation. We have to go and visit some relatives. Keep up the good work. Ps. 83:18 And remember who controls this system of things! See ya maybe in one month later.
    Hope it's to go get Deprogramed!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by bogie
    I doubt that there is a heaven so I don't think I'll be going. But if I'm wrong, would somebody kindly rub my old dog Beau's belly for me. He use to love that.
    and so we see the expression of persuit of the PRACTICAL vs the EVIDENT of PURPOSEFUL intent of DEMAND!?and what is the CORE of THAT demand!?why it is SIMPLY the result of the pyramid SCHEME OF THE MASSES!?and what is THAT you STOP in a leisurely MOMENT to ASK!?and who is HITLER to ANSWER your QUERY!?......certainly NOT a GOD!?hehe!!but no more certainly a CLOCK or TIMEKEEPER of REALAVENT personsal FEAR/regard!?AND WHO can testify to this NON existant reality of REAL results!?hehe!!for the lord of hosts says....death to those that seek death,and be it unto YOU that seek my FAVOR in the way that you SEEK!?for i am NO respector of men/persons!?but of hearts!?hehe!!......just askin..
    Last edited by lexx; 01-09-2007 at 11:19 AM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,302

    Re: Who Wants To Know Some More Facts About Heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy
    Em, I am going to be going on a vacation. We have to go and visit some relatives. Keep up the good work. Ps. 83:18 And remember who controls this system of things! See ya maybe in one month later.
    let's guess!?your mother,family,stockbroker,uncle,mafia,union,freind s,family,dependent fools,other relatives,losers!?does that about COVER your ARSE!?hehe!....just askin....
    Last edited by lexx; 01-09-2007 at 12:01 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Heaven's Gate
    By bibleman in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 01:53 AM
  2. How To Get To Heaven
    By rogerbovee in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 01:23 PM
  3. Who Go To Heaven, And Why?
    By Paladine in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 12:03 PM
  4. Facts about Heaven
    By bethelight in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 06:02 AM
  5. MORE BIBLICAL FACTS ABOUT HEAVEN - Cont...Thread No' 2
    By Emerantia in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2006, 04:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •