+ Reply to Thread

The Ultimate Wealth Package

Has anyone tried the Ultimate Wealth Package. I recently received an email saying he would give me free a website valued at $299. The problem is, is that the ProfitMonster and Sebastian Foss is giving away the same website....

Where did these guys get these websites? Is there some wholesale place?

If so, I'll go there and buy my own without giving these guys the commission.

Give me feedback before I buy this package.

If you notice all these sites are alike and the hosting is through MidPhase.

http://www.markwarrenwebsites.com/
    http://www.sebastianfosswebsites.com/
    http://www.profitmonsterwebsites.com/

Re: The Ultimate Wealth Package

Quote Originally Posted by smosie
    Has anyone tried the Ultimate Wealth Package. I recently received an email saying he would give me free a website valued at $299. The problem is, is that the ProfitMonster and Sebastian Foss is giving away the same website....

Where did these guys get these websites? Is there some wholesale place?

If so, I'll go there and buy my own without giving these guys the commission.

Give me feedback before I buy this package.

If you notice all these sites are alike and the hosting is through MidPhase.

http://www.markwarrenwebsites.com/
    http://www.sebastianfosswebsites.com/
    http://www.profitmonsterwebsites.com/

It's all crap! These scammers are making money from suckers who purchase their books. All it is, is overloaded bogus information they are selling. You will not get rich off of it.

I purchased the Ultimate Wealth Package and overall I think it is pretty good. Using the package I have made $103 in my first 5 days and I think I will be making more next week, we will see. I have purchased a lot of money making programs and this is in the 2 top programs of everything I have seen. However don't expect to make money the first day but I think there is a good chance anyone can make money in the first week.

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sarahjohnson
    I purchased the Ultimate Wealth Package and overall I think it is pretty good. Using the package I have made $103 in my first 5 days and I think I will be making more next week, we will see. I have purchased a lot of money making programs and this is in the 2 top programs of everything I have seen. However don't expect to make money the first day but I think there is a good chance anyone can make money in the first week.
    doing what exactly? Selling the Ultimate Wealth Package?

Don't believe them, they will make you waste alot of money instead of making money. What they say are not true. They set up a website for you to introduce their products but i think no people will sign up for that, and end up you have earn nothings. But you still need to pay money for their program and money for hoisting your website. Another things you need to pay money for people to visit your website from yahoo search. Believe me, what i say is true, you will lose money instead of making money!

I have just one question.

Is Sarah Johnson a MidPhase employee?

I bought this package for $50 and it is the chintziest thing I have ever received! The "DVD" was a burned SVCD. I watched the whole thing and it never got down to what they actually sell. I watched about 45 mins worth of advertisements of how it is a great money-making business. What a waste! Later, I found out (not through their crappy package) that they sell herbal supplements and and vitamin kinda stuff......I think Herbalife or something of the sort. Plus, they claim you get a 90 day risk free trial.......well when I called my "personal business coach" to get my money back, but she would never answer. I gave up. Worst $50 ever spent.

Do yourself a favor and stay away.

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goodlookin1
    I bought this package for $50 and it is the chintziest thing I have ever received! The "DVD" was a burned SVCD. I watched the whole thing and it never got down to what they actually sell. I watched about 45 mins worth of advertisements of how it is a great money-making business. What a waste! Later, I found out (not through their crappy package) that they sell herbal supplements and and vitamin kinda stuff......I think Herbalife or something of the sort. Plus, they claim you get a 90 day risk free trial.......well when I called my "personal business coach" to get my money back, but she would never answer. I gave up. Worst $50 ever spent.

Do yourself a favor and stay away.
    Did mark include pictures of his million dollar mansion outside of Akron Ohio?

Don't bother with it.

We can only hope that someday these guys will be put out of business.

Or maybe not. As long as there are suckers out there believing that you can earn $3000 a day doing no work whatsoever, there's a market for crap like this.

It's sad.

Sue