+ Reply to Thread

Good Life Publishing-Save Cash on Gas & Ultimate Fast Food Discount Card

If you get any mailings from Good Life Publishing or Greg J. Howell PLEASE DISREGARD. This company/person is a scam artist and from what I understand has been scamming people for many years.

They offer "Save Cash on Gas" coupon books for $1 and you sell them for $30 making a tidy profit of $29. You can also invest in territories for $1,995 for the first one and $995 for each additional territory. WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for a year. I've been trying to get my money back for 2 months now. They had me send everything back at a cost of $30 and 2 months later the only thing I've gotten is the run around.

I have sent in for the gas cards and only received 2. The company will send you one or two cards and let you think it's legit so you order more books. Then you receive nothing. I've looked into this company and have found that it's all scam. Too many details to get into but PLEASE save yourself lots of money and DO NOT INVEST. I don't want others getting ripped off as I did. :mad:

They also sell "The Ulitmate Fast Food Discount Card" which is a knock off of someone elses card and is illegal to use. I'm sure he will come out with other scams. He also goes by other names and is located out of FL, at least for now.

Watch out for this guy, he's slick. :eek:

Re: Good Life Publishing-Save Cash on Gas & Ultimate Fast Food Discount Card

I know just what you mean, he took me for over $6000.00

This is very interesting that I found this site. I have been trying to find info about this guy for 6 months now. I sent him $9500.00 to be in 3 of his joint ventures and received no input as to what was happening. Everytime I tried to call I would leave a mess. and no call back. I filed a complaint w/ BBB and he returned my money but I sent it back figuring everything was legit. Now 3 months later , still no info on these joint ventures and he just sent me the money back again from some law firm in California?? I suppose I should cash this check and get out. He has 18 complaints on the BBB site now.
    If anyone has some info about this guy, let me know. And if you invested in these joint ventures, let me know about your experiences.

Thanks,

Kderdog@yahoo.com

I finally got my money back from Good Life Publishing. I recevied a cashiers check for the full amount invested on Monday of this week.

Just a final note to all, as with any, sounds to good to be true deals, "Let the buyer beware". I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

Scammed in PA

Happy to hear that "scammed in PA" got her "investment" refunded, and I understand that "scammed in KY" has also gotten her funds returned.

BUT, BUT, BUT, this does not yet put an end to this scam. Another victim in California has also requested that his "investment" be returned due to "lack of performance". Until this individual is also made whole, and other also involved, Greg Howell (and several AKA's) should not be trusted. Be aware that Greg Howell and GOOD LIFE PUBLISHING cannot be trusted, believed in, or dealt with in any way. Until he makes good on his "money back guarantees" he is just a scam artist, con man. Be aware. If you have had any dealings with this "Greg Howell" or "Good Life Publishing", let me know. I would love to be in touch with you and try to put an end to this scam, and this man....
    email me: drh2u@yahoo.com
    Dave

I so wish that I new of this site last year before being taken by Greg Howell. The following is a message I sent to BBB of Florida. Have any of you filed a complaint with them concerning Good Life Publishing???

After investing into Greg's Program of purchasing 1500 gas discount coupon books back in September of 2006, it took them till the end of November to get a partual shipment of 450 Books. After calling numerous times, they finally sent me 500 more, even though they said they sent 1050. I now can't reach anybody at their office and they never return my calls. I also experienced, along with my customers, that you only receive 1 gas card in the mail after sending a coupon from the book, and never receive any others back. It seems they've taken my money and ran. There's never any support or help. NOW I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Unfortunately Greg Howell has decided to turn what could have been a good business opportunity into what I believe is a "take the money and run" scam!!! My brother is into Good Life Publishing for $4600, and has received nothing but bad excuses, and the run around since almost the very beginning. Almost 4 months later, he still hasn't received all the books he was supposed to. But then, what good are they, if Mr. Howell doesn't sent out the gift cards that our trusting customers were supposed to receive. We just recently filed complaints with the BBB, and the Florida Attorney General's Office, and I suggest you do the same, if you haven't already. The more people we complain to, the better chance we have of stopping this ruthless coward. I still haven't figured out why Good Life Publishing has a phone number, because all we ever get is an answering maching that says the answering machine is full, and we have yet to have anybody call us back for messages we have left. I even wrote Mr. Howell a 2 page letter in December, that I'm still waiting for a response to. We need to ban together, and get this scammer out of business. Let me know what experiences you've had with Mr. Howell, and if anybody has had any contact with these scammers! My last contact was the second week in January. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

An unhappy distributor in Iowa

All of these mail order millionaires always have a great new ideas to sell to the stupiest people in america including T.J Rohleder. These two bastards send me too much BS programs that i had to get a PO box. Never trust anyone with your personal info. They are just using you to make them rich not you.

A number of individual "victims" of this scam have connected via the internet and have successfully pressured Greg Howell and Good Life Publishing to make refunds on their investments. Most of the sizable refunds were accomplished by contacting an attorney who has represented Greg Howell. Greg Howell has claimed that his business is being sold to Family Marketing – USA located in Sherman Oaks, California. Whether true or not is irrelevant if the same tactics will be used by this new company. It is possible that the sale of Good Life Publishing to Family Marketing – USA is also a hoax and a cover up for Greg Howell's antics. Continue to be cautious in dealings with Greg Howell, Good Life Publishing, and Family Marketing – USA. If you are a victim and seeking a refund, I can provide you with the name, phone number, and email address of the attorney that has assisted us in getting our refunds. Contact me if necessary at: drh2u@yahoo.com
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by scammed in ky.
    I know just what you mean, he took me for over $6000.00
    Hi; He took me for alot of money also but I am working on getting it back; I have attorney who is familiar with Good Life and he is trying to help; not only did he take me for alot of money; he ruined my reputation in the area because I was selling bogus gas books; I had to give all the money back to customers to avoid further trouble; if you want the name and contact information of the attorney I can help you; just Email me back at Joseph1228526@cs.com Thank You Joseph

Hi could you please advise me how I could possibly go about getting an attourney that might help me get my money back from Greg Howell. He has cheated me out of many thousands of dollars.

Thanks so much for your kindness.
    bfoster1950@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by scammed in PA
    If you get any mailings from Good Life Publishing or Greg J. Howell PLEASE DISREGARD. This company/person is a scam artist and from what I understand has been scamming people for many years.

They offer "Save Cash on Gas" coupon books for $1 and you sell them for $30 making a tidy profit of $29. You can also invest in territories for $1,995 for the first one and $995 for each additional territory. WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for a year. I've been trying to get my money back for 2 months now. They had me send everything back at a cost of $30 and 2 months later the only thing I've gotten is the run around.

I have sent in for the gas cards and only received 2. The company will send you one or two cards and let you think it's legit so you order more books. Then you receive nothing. I've looked into this company and have found that it's all scam. Too many details to get into but PLEASE save yourself lots of money and DO NOT INVEST. I don't want others getting ripped off as I did. :mad:

They also sell "The Ulitmate Fast Food Discount Card" which is a knock off of someone elses card and is illegal to use. I'm sure he will come out with other scams. He also goes by other names and is located out of FL, at least for now.

Watch out for this guy, he's slick. :eek: