+ Reply to Thread

www.mobilephones4free.com

Does anybody know if this is a legit site?

www.mobilephones4free.com

If not, does anybody know the best way to get a Black V3 RAZR?

Re: www.mobilephones4free.com

I wouldn't deal with it at all...
    1. I detest cell phones, and the newer they are, the more hidden crap is IN it, like GPS that TRACKS YOU SILENTLY without YOU having use of it yourself, or cameras that can silently take pics while you are on the phone with YOU Having NO CLUE they are being transmitted SOMEWHERE while you make your calls... ain't technology great?
    2. SOMEBODY is getting a great deal of money for this, but it isnt YOU.

3. What you MAY get is a roadblock before you get your phone, which only means you get bombarded with loads of SPAM for NOTHING.

This kind of garbage I will NEVER recommend.

The company that runs this site, OfferCentric, has been around for a while. They used to be one of the best referral-based "free gift" sites, but they have dwindled. I personally have not received anything from them, as they will disqualify you for any suspicious activity (2 of 3 referrals for a DS used a proxy server when signing up, so they thought that I was trying to sign up as other people, but I was able to persuade them to remove the DQ). I no longer actively seek referrals for these sites, as I have found DIY (Do-It-Yourself) sites to be much less stressful. If you do a search on Google for OfferCentric, you will find sites that are dedicated to proving or disproving referral sites (this being one that they have proven legit). I recommend using any of those sites to get more information about OfferCentric, as they will have more reliable information (e.g. pictures of gifts, guides, etc) than can be found here.

Eyecanseeycantyou, it seems like every post of yours is the same... Of course I have only read two of your posts...

It's weird, he/she will badmouth freebie sites without backing it up, but then he insults people who think a particular "making money online" site is a scam.

clois