+ Reply to Thread

Waterhouse report

This has probably already been discussed, but what the hey. Has anyone else read this? I've heard a lot of good things about it, but seems complete guff to me. Basically...make money selling crap on ebay, then move on to adwords etc etc until you make millions in property. Doesn't tell you HOW to make money on adwords...just advertises another ebook (probably a very good one, but you still have to pay)

Emailed the aforementioned Mr Waterhouse but still haven't had a reply after 7 days (email support)

I think he likes to have his ego stroked so if you cosey up to him in email I'm sure he is all love and charm.

Personally I think there is nothing in his report that you couldn't get for free elsewhere.

Also...out of all the hundreds of online businesses he has personally checked it just so happens that ebay and adwords and your own ebook are the way to go? Hmmmm.....Oh well, he's loaded, so what does he care. Good luck to him.

Mark

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

Re: Waterhouse report

Is there a domain name?

You are quite correct. same you can get anywhere for free, and the newer the free stuff, the more accurate and useful it is usually...

look up GIVEAWAY or GIVEAWAYS in MORE THAN ONE search engine and go hog wild...

personally, I LOVE webferret, which is ALSO a freeeeee download and scrapes OTHER search engine results to find what you seek; you may also find that certain search engines CENSOR certain subjects... WAKEUP CALL!

they are now happening on a HUGE scale all over the "internet marketing" forums and e-zines, and some of the freebeez can save you hundreds of bucks if you pay attention to what you are signing up for, AND can keep it organized, which is a HUGE hassle, not to mention learning how to USE some of the tools.

Since the majority of the MAILING LISTS you have to sign up for to GET the freebee may NOT be something that interests you, I would heartily suggest you open a new junk email account and sign up using an alias just for the freebee then CANCEL your subscription... thats what I have done for access to THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff since last year, and its not likethey can do anything about it, but you better save every webpage relatingto what you download because some of the files you download WILL have names that bear VERY little resemblance to the actual name of the product you are trying to get.
    Managing this can be a nightmare so let me suggest something else...

START with a folder that carries the name of the GIVEAWAY and who is running it.
    Then establish SUB folders with PRODUCT names and CONTRIBUTOR NAMES but KEEP them in the major GIVEAWAY folders, particularly if you are interested in subsequent RESALE RIGHTS. Some of these guys are frothing at the mouth over others getting their products and IGNORING proprietary rights that are specific in how you can use them, or WHERE as in EBAY, and many of the contributors have drooling attack dog lawyers that are VERY highly paid to hang you if you screw up.

If you happen to have FAR too many email accounts as it is, ALSO tag each download folder with a PARTIAL email account name so you can easily see the
    account you have to go to for relevant information re: the download without having to wait on FIND.

"LISTMAKER", another freebee on the net is FAR faster, and based on being able to search through wordpad files... it lists BY DIRECTORY if you like, ALL file and folder names for easy searches so you can find via email address, product name, contributor, or other criteria. if you insert a name or phrase and recall the phrase or name it is a SNAP to find.

Just my wordpad list alone is almost 3 megs, and it is STILL faster than find has EVER been.

I happen to be up to 9 GIGS of freebeez just since late in '05. Happy Hunting!
    Last edited by Eyecanseeycantyou; 11-14-2006 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyecanseeycantyou
    You are quite correct. same you can get anywhere for free, and the newer the free stuff, the more accurate and useful it is usually...

look up GIVEAWAY or GIVEAWAYS in MORE THAN ONE search engine and go hog wild...

personally, I LOVE webferret, which is ALSO a freeeeee download and scrapes OTHER search engine results to find what you seek; you may also find that certain search engines CENSOR certain subjects... WAKEUP CALL!

they are now happening on a HUGE scale all over the "internet marketing" forums and e-zines, and some of the freebeez can save you hundreds of bucks if you pay attention to what you are signing up for, AND can keep it organized, which is a HUGE hassle, not to mention learning how to USE some of the tools.

Since the majority of the MAILING LISTS you have to sign up for to GET the freebee may NOT be something that interests you, I would heartily suggest you open a new junk email account and sign up using an alias just for the freebee then CANCEL your subscription... thats what I have done for access to THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff since last year, and its not likethey can do anything about it, but you better save every webpage relatingto what you download because some of the files you download WILL have names that bear VERY little resemblance to the actual name of the product you are trying to get.
    Managing this can be a nightmare so let me suggest something else...

START with a folder that carries the name of the GIVEAWAY and who is running it.
    Then establish SUB folders with PRODUCT names and CONTRIBUTOR NAMES but KEEP them in the major GIVEAWAY folders, particularly if you are interested in subsequent RESALE RIGHTS. Some of these guys are frothing at the mouth over others getting their products and IGNORING proprietary rights that are specific in how you can use them, or WHERE as in EBAY, and many of the contributors have drooling attack dog lawyers that are VERY highly paid to hang you if you screw up.

If you happen to have FAR too many email accounts as it is, ALSO tag each download folder with a PARTIAL email account name so you can easily see the
    account you have to go to for relevant information re: the download without having to wait on FIND.

"LISTMAKER", another freebee on the net is FAR faster, and based on being able to search through wordpad files... it lists BY DIRECTORY if you like, ALL file and folder names for easy searches so you can find via email address, product name, contributor, or other criteria. if you insert a name or phrase and recall the phrase or name it is a SNAP to find.

Just my wordpad list alone is almost 3 megs, and it is STILL faster than find has EVER been.

I happen to be up to 9 GIGS of freebeez just since late in '05. Happy Hunting!

Cheers! Will do.

Hi Mark,

i am new to this business. could you guide me further as to how to make money out of internet without investing anything. and i am not very good at internet aswell. i will be grateful.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ibiz
    Hi Mark,

i am new to this business. could you guide me further as to how to make money out of internet without investing anything. and i am not very good at internet aswell. i will be grateful.

thanks
    I don't think there is a way to make money without investing anything...but if you find one let me know, let us all know!