+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wonders of God

Wonders of God

The Wonders of God

Bryan Hupperts

Recently there was a solar flare that exploded from our sun that blasted so far out into space that if we had been in its path, the earth would now be a cinder in space. I thought of it as a kind of shot across the bow, a warning shot, fired to get our attention before the battle is engaged. In maritime battles, it was common to fire a cannon shot like this to tell another ship to surrender and prepare to be boarded or prepare for battle.

There is a sense of anticipation and fear as people around the entire world are watching and wondering. There is this general sense that something of cosmic importance is about to happen.

God is going to reveal Himself in wonders in the Heavens.

When the time came for the Exodus of the people of God from the land of Egypt, God raised up a prophet to speak on his behalf to Pharaoh. Egypt is a type of the entire world system that is at war against God. God resists the proud. That is, He wars against those who walk in the pride of their own hearts. And in war you either surrender and bow the knee or you fight to the death. God is calling all men everywhere to declare their allegiances either to Him, or this present world system that He abhors.

God is again ready to pour out his wonders on the earth as the time of the Exodus of His people draws near. Again He is raising up prophets to speak and warn this sinning world that God's awesome power and judgments are being poured out in full measure on this Christ-rejecting world.

Moses said, in Deuteronomy 6:22, "The LORD showed signs and wonders, great and grievous, against Egypt and against Pharaoh and all his household, before our eyes." And we shall see with our own eyes such signs and wonders.

Jesus said that in the Last Days, in Matthew 24:29-30, "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken; then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

The entire world will see great signs and wonders in the heavens. I believe there will be a gigantic earthquake that will sink continents and level most every structure ever built by man before Christ returns. We can ask with Moses, in Exodus 15:11, "Who is like thee, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like thee, majestic in holiness, terrible in glorious deeds, doing wonders?"

The answer is that there no one like our God! He alone is King of kings and Lord of Lords. All knees shall before Him.

Don't be lulled into thinks that nothing ever changes on this planet, that each day is the same. We're headed for the final chapter of the book when God will reveal Himself from heaven and we will be able to say like they did in Deuteronomy 29:3, "The great trials which your eyes saw, the signs, and those great wonders," were wrought in God.

The warning shots are being fired. God Himself is about to invade our planet to liberate all who love His appearing. It will be a day of great rejoicing and victory for His saints but a day of deep dread for His enemies. Choose this day whom you will serve.
    Last edited by gools68; 11-13-2006 at 10:49 AM.

Re: Wonders of God

Quote Originally Posted by gools68
    The Wonders of God
    Bryan Hupperts
    Recently there was a solar flare that exploded from our sun that blasted so far out into space that if we had been in its path, the earth would now be a cinder in space. I thought of it as a kind of shot across the bow, a warning shot, fired to get our attention before the battle is engaged. In maritime battles, it was common to fire a cannon shot like this to tell another ship to surrender and prepare to be boarded or prepare for battle.

There is a sense of anticipation and fear as people around the entire world are watching and wondering. There is this general sense that something of cosmic importance is about to happen.

God is going to reveal Himself in wonders in the Heavens.

When the time came for the Exodus of the people of God from the land of Egypt, God raised up a prophet to speak on his behalf to Pharaoh. Egypt is a type of the entire world system that is at war against God. God resists the proud. That is, He wars against those who walk in the pride of their own hearts. And in war you either surrender and bow the knee or you fight to the death. God is calling all men everywhere to declare their allegiances either to Him, or this present world system that He abhors.

God is again ready to pour out his wonders on the earth as the time of the Exodus of His people draws near. Again He is raising up prophets to speak and warn this sinning world that God's awesome power and judgments are being poured out in full measure on this Christ-rejecting world.

Moses said, in Deuteronomy 6:22, "The LORD showed signs and wonders, great and grievous, against Egypt and against Pharaoh and all his household, before our eyes." And we shall see with our own eyes such signs and wonders.

Jesus said that in the Last Days, in Matthew 24:29-30, "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken; then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

The entire world will see great signs and wonders in the heavens. I believe there will be a gigantic earthquake that will sink continents and level most every structure ever built by man before Christ returns. We can ask with Moses, in Exodus 15:11, "Who is like thee, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like thee, majestic in holiness, terrible in glorious deeds, doing wonders?"

The answer is that there no one like our God! He alone is King of kings and Lord of Lords. All knees shall before Him.

Don't be lulled into thinks that nothing ever changes on this planet, that each day is the same. We're headed for the final chapter of the book when God will reveal Himself from heaven and we will be able to say like they did in Deuteronomy 29:3, "The great trials which your eyes saw, the signs, and those great wonders," were wrought in God.

The warning shots are being fired. God Himself is about to invade our planet to liberate all who love His appearing. It will be a day of great rejoicing and victory for His saints but a day of deep dread for His enemies. Choose this day whom you will serve.
    Finally, a subject to which, hopingly, the believers won't nuke each other.

How about this wonder:
    That when Christ was on the cross, He yet still held the universe together...

Quote Originally Posted by EveryKnee
    Finally, a subject to which, hopingly, the believers won't nuke each other.

How about this wonder:
    That when Christ was on the cross, He yet still held the universe together...

Yeah, and when God turned His back on him and Jesus cried out "Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani" as he took on the sins of the world...yet Jesus still...held...it...together...Even though he was dead for three days, everything went on like normal...

God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost...They don't miss a beat, do they? :)

Thanks for the post bibleman...

God indeed is giving us a warning shot...
    pray for those around us that have not had the eyes of their heart opened yet...

BTL

Quote Originally Posted by bethelight
    Thanks for the post bibleman...

God indeed is giving us a warning shot...
    pray for those around us that have not had the eyes of their heart opened yet...

BTL

I'm glad you were edified...but I won't pray. I feel you are probably doing an outstanding job of that... ;)

Whispering wind Guest

x u zy !

I love u I luve u
    I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u
    I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u
    I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u
    I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u
    I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u
    I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u

Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    x u zy !

I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u
    I love u I luve u

I love u I luve u

Weirdo.. :eek: ;)

Please explain...?

tony_jenn Guest

i almost said something similar bibleman...why the name? i have seen you say you are not christian...whats da deal, pickle...lol

Quote Originally Posted by tony_jenn
    i almost said something similar bibleman...why the name? i have seen you say you are not christian...whats da deal, pickle...lol

...You call me a pickle? :eek:

I would normally say that you could PM me about that and I'd give an answer, but I'll be blunt...
    I've watched you and others tear the heck out of each other and the PM's don't seem to garauntee my privacy amongst the current christian users...especially since I've seen some plastering of the PM's on the main forum...

Trust and respect are hard to gain and easily lost.

Have to give it some thought. ;)
    Last edited by bibleman; 11-13-2006 at 08:56 PM. Reason: oops

Quote Originally Posted by bibleman
    Yeah, and when God turned His back on him and Jesus cried out "Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani" as he took on the sins of the world...yet Jesus still...held...it...together...Even though he was dead for three days, everything went on like normal...

God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost...They don't miss a beat, do they? :)
    Physically dead for three days, yes, and also spiritually seperated from God the Father, for three hours on the cross.
    Christ didn't lose His deity during that time.

Do you believe Christ rose from the dead for our sins, and that Christ is Jehovah?

Quote Originally Posted by tony_jenn
    FYI, Tony, bibleman believes that mormons and JW's go to heaven because that's their understanding, and they can't be faulted for that.

He chose the avatar 'bibleman' for no specific reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by EveryKnee
    FYI, Tony, bibleman believes that mormons and JW's go to heaven because that's their understanding, and they can't be faulted for that.

He chose the avatar 'bibleman' for no specific reason at all.

Awe, ya caught me! How'd you know. :rolleyes:

Na, don't know where you got the above but you're off base...
    I am a skeptic to the extreme. Don't think you've figured me out based off past posts either, as my skepticism gains new heights with each passing day and the likes of Tony and others serve it well...
    I don't go for the whole "law of attraction/repulsion" stuff anymore either. The world is completely mundane as it should be.

Can't figure out why my username irks you so much...whatever gets you through the day, I guess :confused:

Well, time for another glorious day in the dirt. Hooah! ;)