+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15

  1. #1
    Whispering wind Guest

    Inspiration in the Highlands

    The finest Meditation I ever experienced resulted In the discovery of the Fifth Dimension.

    It happened in this way.

    In 1999 I was deeply engrossed in writing. My family asked me to go away with them for a really restful holiday in scotland, and to take no work or books with me at all.

    To this I agreed , So, one day, I found myself utterly alone in a wild scottish highland near freind's tiny Manse, our whole party having gone on a tour.

    The weather was warm and gracious. The contrast between the life and work, and this silent loneliness was startling. I sat on the grass, and could see nothing all around me but the horizon and the clear sky.

    'What a Chance,' I thought, 'for a real Meditation! I will see how far I can get with it. And I will choose a subject about which I know nothing ! i have never read Einstein's work. I will meditate upon the fourth dimension and see if I can discover it for my self. I will seek to formulate a fifth dimension. I will the Contemplate on the results which such types of knowledge could and will bring to humanity !'

    Having thus set myself what I thought was a quite impossible task, but one which presented a real test of the value of this ancient science. I settled down with with a feeling of timelessness and peaceful opportunity. After some time I realised that my Meditation was developing happily along all its stages, and that I seemed to be making my own assessments and discoveries.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------


    You may think when reading my posts that they lie in the realm of 'wishful thinking', let us bear in mind that every reform, achievement and discovery must be preceded by a 'wish' and then 'thinking' or making thought forms. (which are actually the powerful foundations on this planet)

    Surely when Humanity reaches maturity it will run the world collectively and coherently in this way. All who begin now to use with integrity the powers of the mind will be helping to give this chaotic world what it needs - a collective mind, actived by goodwill and enthusiasm. They will be helping themselves to reach spirituall adulthood and human effciency, and become a power for good and for constructive co-operation.

    At first we will 'set the stage', as it were; studying the environment of the problem we intend to solve, our chosen 'seed-thought'. Thus the first stage of concentration is built up. We then pass into actual Mediatation, considering all sides and potentialities of our subject and seeing how much we can arrive at through the contents and exercise of our own minds, in both concrete and abstract aspects. We may be suprised, even at this stage, at the conclusions to which we will come, without the aid of any books, other than those already in memory.

    After assembling all that we possibly can of buddings and rootlets, which spring from our seed thought, we pass into the third satge, that of Contemplation. This is where we wait for miracles to happen, streams of new realisations and prognostication to arrive, as precious gifts from the Universal Mind. This is where we can perhaps register a new 'discovery' to add to the riches of human evolution.

    One last important word. Let us not neglect prayer. Prayer is perhaps more neccessary then Mediation, and should be put first, in the way that walking comes before running.

    Meditation helps with all growth in constructive thinking and mental development, is a scientific and factual activity. It is not vague and its success depends fundamentally upon the purity of motive and wholeheartedness of purpose which is the foundation of our being.

    It is better not to become to intellectually engrossed with the subject of mental development, but to put first things first; to cleanse and strengthen one's life motive, one's power of loving all creation and ones readinness to help and serve without reservations. In the latter case, our inner development will take place in the safest and the best way, under soul care.

    As regards Meditation, having once understood the neccessity for the successive stage decribed, one goes through them habitually as a natural and essential process. One realises that anyone who makes a sucess of any concentration endeavour must have been, in his own way, in meditation. The only difference is that in my case I seek to work for spiritual rather then material inspiration.


    ------------------------------------------------------------




    The Forth Dimension... formless and continueous radiatory movement, one single motion in all directions simultaneously



    The Fifth dimension... the opposite. It is held, concreted, dense. It is a contrary movement to radiation, it is interpenetration, wherein worlds can dwell one with another, remaining quite seperate, and even unconsious of another.

    The astral body of man is the body of energys and emotions, and is the vehicle of the mental body. The astral plane corresponds in many ways to our idea of the fourth dimension , where as the mental plane, the mind sphere, named the fifth principle, corresponds to the fifth dimension.

    the fourth dimensionis is described as throughness. The fifth can be decribed as withinness. this means that the cause of every growing thing, the form upon which is built, the force that holds it intact, and the energy which causes it to grow are not factors that come from outside of it, from another part of space. They are all dwellewing up from that tremdous dimension of withinness - the fifth dimension

    The energy that is nearer to the viberation of the 5th dimension is unthinkably more powerfull then normal electricity.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    327

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    While I agree with your assertion that "when Humanity reachs maturity it will run the world? collectively and coherently.
    The assertion that every "reform achievement, discovery" was preceded by a WISH and THINKING is wrong. Sometimes a flash of inspiration can lead the flashee down an unusual train of thought to a solution to a concrete problem. But more often it is because of someones education that an answer presents inself.

    And while I agree meditation is often a helpful practice, you place prayer ahead of it as an obvious sop to a christian constituency you want to reach. Probably because if they will believe all that rubbish in the bible, they will be easy picking for this sort of nonsense.

    This idiotic raving about the fifth dimension is about as coherent and scientific as any creationist rubbish from the Discovery Inst.
    You need to go to the religious scams its populated by dolts who will lap up this drivel.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,342

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    ever meditated in the desert!?i hear death valley is a TRIP!!or whaddabout alone on a tropical knoll!?i hear that 1 in the bahamas is named....end of the world!?hehe!!...just askin.....
    Last edited by lexx; 11-13-2006 at 09:31 AM.

  4. #4
    Whispering wind Guest

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Let us withdraw our focus to our own times and consider what are to be the next steps in future scientific discovery.
    If man kind can unite in brotherhood.

    They will mostly be in the sphere of electricity, the phenonemon which has already played such an enormous part in our lives, although no one can say definitely what it is. All we know is that a tremendous storage of power is flowing through life, and that its activities and manifestation have been classed loosely for every day usage under the name 'electricity'.

    One day an entirely different kind of electricity will be discovered which will bring as many profound changes into human living as the first type did. This new electricity will move in a finer ether than does our familiar kind, and thus will be nearer in vibration to the fifth dimension, to the innermost source of things, that realm of 'withinness' wherein all is held poised by a colossal force, that same force which is packed within the atom.

    Electricity number two will be unthinkably more powerful than our present electricity number one

    At first it will be released at tremendous expense and risk, by methods closely connected with the present-day smashing of the atom. For a long time its danger will outweigh its usefulness. At last a comparatively easy way will come well under control. It will be cheap and so powerful that necessity for coal, petrol, oil and gas will quicky pass away. This will cause a great upheaval in labor conditions, releasing men from much unhealthy and unnatural drudgery.

    The new electricity will not flow along wires. It will be controlled by the law of viberations as wireless is. Houses will be tuned up to take it while being built. It will eventually be in use under something resembling thermostatic control, so that it automatically comes into action at dusk. The problem for the inventors will be, not how to turn it on, but how to be able to turn it off !

    Vehicles will be able to draw this electricity from the air as they go along. This will arous profound speculation. In time the insatible mind of future men, busy with his experiments of mind control, will realise that the new electricity must be flowing through his own body just as every other radiation does. He will learn to store it and and control it, through scientific breathing, and thus be enabled to regulate his own temperature and resist the cold to an astonishing degree, much as the Tibetan lamas have always done.

    This will become necessary, becaurse the planet herself will be going through changes also, which, over the long long periods of time we are visulising, will bring fundamental modifications. Humans beings, singly and collectively, are raising their viberational tempo under stress of evolutionary processes, and are becoming transmutted, so that in company with all living matter they are becoming hotter, more luminous and lighter in weight. This whole process collectively is bound up in our planet, whose total viberationary rate is also steadily raising.

    The earth is thus becoming lighter in weight and hotter.
    The earlist results of this are not far to seek. They begin with a shifting and a melting of the vast icefeilds near the North Pole. Scientist have already observed that this is taking place, and that the climate in the northern regions is definitely growing warmer. As these vast quantities of ice break up and flow out into the oceans they will bring, temporarily, terrible cold spells in a world becaurse it is growing warmer !

    This cold will give great impetus to the development of heating on a big scale from the new electricity. There will be so much money available becaurse of improved international conditions that the new heating, lighting and power will be applied on a scale which will enormously change the lives of almost everyone.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    327

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Yeah well Nicola Tesla thought of it first wireless free electricity.
    But it all came to nothing, some say because the idea of it scared
    those making money of power generation. But maybe it was not feasible.
    Anyway Tesla's ideas died with him.
    As for the rest of this testament to absurdity
    boy what are you smokin'

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    Let us withdraw our focus to our own times and consider what are to be the next steps in future scientific discovery.
    If man kind can unite in brotherhood.

    They will mostly be in the sphere of electricity, the phenonemon which has already played such an enormous part in our lives, although no one can say definitely what it is. All we know is that a tremendous storage of power is flowing through life, and that its activities and manifestation have been classed loosely for every day usage under the name 'electricity'.

    One day an entirely different kind of electricity will be discovered which will bring as many profound changes into human living as the first type did. This new electricity will move in a finer ether than does our familiar kind, and thus will be nearer in vibration to the fifth dimension, to the innermost source of things, that realm of 'withinness' wherein all is held poised by a colossal force, that same force which is packed within the atom.

    Electricity number two will be unthinkably more powerful than our present electricity number one

    At first it will be released at tremendous expense and risk, by methods closely connected with the present-day smashing of the atom. For a long time its danger will outweigh its usefulness. At last a comparatively easy way will come well under control. It will be cheap and so powerful that necessity for coal, petrol, oil and gas will quicky pass away. This will cause a great upheaval in labor conditions, releasing men from much unhealthy and unnatural drudgery.

    The new electricity will not flow along wires. It will be controlled by the law of viberations as wireless is. Houses will be tuned up to take it while being built. It will eventually be in use under something resembling thermostatic control, so that it automatically comes into action at dusk. The problem for the inventors will be, not how to turn it on, but how to be able to turn it off !

    Vehicles will be able to draw this electricity from the air as they go along. This will arous profound speculation. In time the insatible mind of future men, busy with his experiments of mind control, will realise that the new electricity must be flowing through his own body just as every other radiation does. He will learn to store it and and control it, through scientific breathing, and thus be enabled to regulate his own temperature and resist the cold to an astonishing degree, much as the Tibetan lamas have always done.

    This will become necessary, becaurse the planet herself will be going through changes also, which, over the long long periods of time we are visulising, will bring fundamental modifications. Humans beings, singly and collectively, are raising their viberational tempo under stress of evolutionary processes, and are becoming transmutted, so that in company with all living matter they are becoming hotter, more luminous and lighter in weight. This whole process collectively is bound up in our planet, whose total viberationary rate is also steadily raising.

    The earth is thus becoming lighter in weight and hotter.
    The earlist results of this are not far to seek. They begin with a shifting and a melting of the vast icefeilds near the North Pole. Scientist have already observed that this is taking place, and that the climate in the northern regions is definitely growing warmer. As these vast quantities of ice break up and flow out into the oceans they will bring, temporarily, terrible cold spells in a world becaurse it is growing warmer !

    This cold will give great impetus to the development of heating on a big scale from the new electricity. There will be so much money available becaurse of improved international conditions that the new heating, lighting and power will be applied on a scale which will enormously change the lives of almost everyone.
    Lol. Learn some physics before you start talking this rubbish. Then maybe you won't sound like such a fool.

  7. #7
    Whispering wind Guest

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Excuse me !

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,578

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    The energy that is nearer to the viberation of the 5th dimension is unthinkably more powerfull then normal electricity.
    Perhaps you should meditate on the correct use and context of the words "then" and "than".

    Than, a conjunction, is used to compare things.
    Then, an adverb, is used with descriptions of time.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    Excuse me !
    Sorry, that was nasty of me, I was in a grumpy mood yesterday. My apologies.

    Anywho, the main problem with electricity that doesn't require wires, besides finding a mechanism for its transmission, is that it will obey an inverse square law. This means that power/electric field strength/current/whatever will decrease proportionally to the distance from the source squared. Thats not a problem if we have unlimited energy, but it means that we would be wasting 99.999999% of the electricity we generated. So while this doesn't rule out the possibility entirely, it makes it highly ineffecient.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Sorry, that was nasty of me, I was in a grumpy mood yesterday. My apologies.

    Anywho, the main problem with electricity that doesn't require wires, besides finding a mechanism for its transmission, is that it will obey an inverse square law. This means that power/electric field strength/current/whatever will decrease proportionally to the distance from the source squared. Thats not a problem if we have unlimited energy, but it means that we would be wasting 99.999999% of the electricity we generated. So while this doesn't rule out the possibility entirely, it makes it highly ineffecient.
    i don't think he was talking about sending electricity without wires. I think he meant a new form of energy, that is like electricity but doesn't exhibit the same characterstics of it. We will be able to draw energy from the air, because the energy we tap into will not be of this plane of existence but from another plane of existence. I think that's what he was trying to say, he can correct me if i'm wrong though.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,324

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    i don't think he was talking about sending electricity without wires. I think he meant a new form of energy, that is like electricity but doesn't exhibit the same characterstics of it. We will be able to draw energy from the air, because the energy we tap into will not be of this plane of existence but from another plane of existence. I think that's what he was trying to say, he can correct me if i'm wrong though.
    Is this energy from another plane energy that is already stored there (potential energy), and if so what form is it stored in, or are we merely transferring energy via this other plane, and if that is the case in what form are we transmitting the energy and via what forces is it being mediated. If it is not electricity, then by what mechanism will we convert it into a useful form, ie. how will we use it to light a lightbulb, heat a room, move a car?

    I am merely curious, as a physicist.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    656

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Is this energy from another plane energy that is already stored there (potential energy), and if so what form is it stored in, or are we merely transferring energy via this other plane, and if that is the case in what form are we transmitting the energy and via what forces is it being mediated. If it is not electricity, then by what mechanism will we convert it into a useful form, ie. how will we use it to light a lightbulb, heat a room, move a car?

    I am merely curious, as a physicist.
    You're the physicist, work it out! You're supposed to answer the questions, not ask them. ;) ;)

    You might find some of the answers in the "have you seen a ghost" thread in the chat forum!!

    I think they are about to start discussing ball lightning!!

    If physicists can re-create this type of phenomenon and harness the energy, why not call it energy on another plane?

    Just an observation! :)

  13. #13
    Whispering wind Guest

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    The energys are all dwelling up from from that trendous dimension of withinness- the fifth dimension - Which will not be understood by humanity as a whole for many hundred years

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    327

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    The energys are all dwelling up from from that trendous dimension of withinness- the fifth dimension - Which will not be understood by humanity as a whole for many hundred years
    Except for you of course!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    871

    Re: Inspiration in the Highlands

    Quote Originally Posted by kazza
    Is this energy from another plane energy that is already stored there (potential energy), and if so what form is it stored in, or are we merely transferring energy via this other plane, and if that is the case in what form are we transmitting the energy and via what forces is it being mediated. If it is not electricity, then by what mechanism will we convert it into a useful form, ie. how will we use it to light a lightbulb, heat a room, move a car?

    I am merely curious, as a physicist.
    lol, i'm curious too. What i do know is that there are other levels of existence. I'm sure as a physicist you are starting to see how in quantum physics, the rules of normal nature break down, and the very very small is actually filled with a lot of space, and vast amounts of potential and kinetic energy. We can see this energy being put to work in Nuclear reactors today. So even in our own reality we have huge amounts of energy that we haven't been able to tap into. Is it so hard to think that on another plane of existense, things exist in even higher forms of energy. Where this "plane of existence" he is talking about there is no solid matter (and i know there technically is no solid matter here, its all energy) but the potentiation of that energy is much greater than in this plane.

Similar Threads

  1. Hi, I came to share some inspiration, information,
    By optisoft in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:46 PM
  2. The Awesome Women of Iran are an Inspiration
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 04:00 AM
  3. LOL ... A Jack Weinzerel "Inspiration Video"
    By Self Employed in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 07:30 PM
  4. Words of inspiration
    By Anti_thesisofreason in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 09:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •