+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

How do we stop to the TB - Tj Show?

Ok -- fellow Christians -- I ask that we pray for each other and work to find some common ground.. please!

BTL

tony_jenn Guest

Re: How do we stop to the TB - Tj Show?

I'm Sorry For My Part In The Drama..thank You For This Post...i Apologize In Jesus's Name...amen

truthbearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bethelight
    Ok -- fellow Christians -- I ask that we pray for each other and work to find some common ground.. please!

BTL
    Start praying BTL,,As for me anyone who publically shames me and judges my motives and character will receive my response..

I am glad to see you are above it..and seeing how you are, please by all means pray...

Remember it is not your name being slammed..and it is not you being called satan either btl..think about it ..ok?? just to remind you...

TB :)

truthbearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tony_jenn
    I'm Sorry For My Part In The Drama..thank You For This Post...i Apologize In Jesus's Name...amen
    If you are apologizing to me tony ..I accept..

TB

tony_jenn Guest

GOOD NOW WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO OUR LORD JESUS'S WORK...on three...GO...lol sorry had a football flashback from our huddle...okie dokie ya'll check out my invasion of Israel post and contribute please...your brother in Jesus..tony

Quote Originally Posted by truthbearer
    Start praying BTL,,As for me anyone who publically shames me and judges my motives and character will receive my response..

I am glad to see you are above it..and seeing how you are, please by all means pray...

Remember it is not your name being slammed..and it is not you being called satan either btl..think about it ..ok?? just to remind you...

TB :)
    Yes I know and i am sorry he went down that road...
    I could jump into defend -- which i probably should have --
    but just tired of going down that slippery slope of pointing fingers... and i was trying to find a diplomatic way of doing it... ok?

BTL

GOOD NOW WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO OUR LORD JESUS'S WORK...on three...GO...lol sorry had a football flashback from our huddle...okie dokie ya'll check out my invasion of Israel post and contribute please...your brother in Jesus..tony
    Remember repentance needs to be for real... if you cause another to sin -- you will stand accountable...
    relax - take a deep breath and slow down..

BTL

truthbearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bethelight
    Yes I know and i am sorry he went down that road...
    I could jump into defend -- which i probably should have --
    but just tired of going down that slippery slope of pointing fingers... and i was trying to find a diplomatic way of doing it... ok?

BTL

No problem BTL, I just wanted to point out I don't squabble just to squabble but when it comes to defending honor and especially in public,,that is crossing a very,very serious line especially when it is against and INNOCENT brother and it must be put to a stop..

I think you can understand that...

Thanks,,TB :)

tony_jenn Guest

Innocent? This All Started When You Refuted The Kjv As Not The Word Of God...then You Inbox Me Saying You Were Kidding And Was Trying To Get The Lady Mod To Say Something Similar...and You Inboxed Me Saying She Was Against The Kjv And Born-again Christians...that Is What Started This And Your Inflamatory Post Directed At Me And My Wife(child Of God) She Posted A Post Trying To Get You To Stop...i Retract My Apology As You Are Not Worthy Of My Apology...i Do Forgive You And Will Pray For You..tony

truthbearer Guest

Innocent? This All Started When You Refuted The Kjv As Not The Word Of God...then You Inbox Me Saying You Were Kidding And Was Trying To Get The Lady Mod To Say Something Similar...and You Inboxed Me Saying She Was Against The Kjv And Born-again Christians...that Is What Started This And Your Inflamatory Post Directed At Me And My Wife(child Of God) She Posted A Post Trying To Get You To Stop...i Retract My Apology As You Are Not Worthy Of My Apology...i Do Forgive You And Will Pray For You..tony
    You're apology to me is as phony as you are tony!!

You're repentance of your wrong is also phony!!

This makes you phony as well!

You also drag the good Lord's name in your ACCUSATIONS against me and my motives..

All your accusations misintpret my honest intent with you Tony..

You're heart is twisted..never apologize if it is false and false repententance...

BTL sent me a post and I replied..

Yes, I AM INNOCENT AND YOU ARE WRONG for accusing me and accusing me in public!!!!

Check out the word of the Lord to you again!! I will continue to send his word of warning to you as long as it takes..

TB

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Truthbearer and tony_jenn

Fellas, Lets' produce fruit worthy of Christ? Verbally brawling on a public forum is not exactly practicing ANY attributes of Christianity. :)

Namaste' and Shalom,

Fruit of the Spirit - Visible Growth in Jesus Christ

"Fruit of the Spirit" is a biblical term that sums up the nine visible attributes of a true Christian life. Using the King James Version of Galatians 5:22-23, these attributes are: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. We learn from scripture that these are not individual "fruits" from which we pick and choose. Rather, the fruit of the Spirit is one ninefold "fruit" that characterizes all who truly walk in the Holy Spirit. Collectively, these are the fruits that all Christians should be producing in their new lives with Jesus Christ.

Fruit of the Spirit - The Nine Biblical Attributes

The fruit of the Spirit is a physical manifestation of a Christian's transformed life. In order to mature as believers, we should study and understand the attributes of the ninefold fruit:

Love - "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him" (1 John 4:16). Through Jesus Christ, our greatest goal is to do all things in love. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails" (1 Corinthians 13:4-8).

Joy - "The joy of the Lord is your strength" (Nehemiah 8:10). "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God" (Hebrews 12:2).

Peace - "Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 5:1). "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).

Longsuffering (patience) -- We are "strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness" (Colossians 1:11). "With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love" (Ephesians 4:2).

Gentleness (kindness) -- We should live "in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left" (2 Corinthians 6:6-7).

Goodness - "Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power" (2 Thessalonians 1:11). "For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth" (Ephesians 5:9).

Faith (faithfulness) - "O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth" (Isaiah 25:1). "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith" (Ephesians 3:16-17).

Meekness - "Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted" (Galatians 6:1). "With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love" (Ephesians 4:2).

Temperance (self-control)
    - "But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love" (2 Peter 1:5-7).

truthbearer Guest

OK BTL,,TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS BROTHER'S HEART..HE IS A FRAUD AND A BIGOT FOR SURE!!

I now bring this before the brethren as prescribed to do so!!

I have done no wrong except to try to help tony with his public discourse,,I am a strong believer in the kjv,,

He has twisted my words and thinks he know's my motives as he does everyone here..

Now this so called brother not only takes back his apology he say's he does not forgive me...for a trespass that was never committed against him..

I have alway's forgiven this brother out of principle..

This is very aggregious children of God..very very much so..

Lastly, what has he done to God's name in this,,To take the Lord's name in vain and show false repentance and apologies is the same thing as rendering the name of the Lord useless like tony has done,time and time again!!

BTL YOU ARE RIGHT!! Repentance must be genuine and you are right Tony's is not..for sure..

TB

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Truthbearer, you are behaving like a child, KNOCK IT OFF NOW!

You have neither demonstrated repentence nor sincerity in your dealings with your brother either. And yes you are banned. For at least 15 minutes so that you will stop long enough with spewing hatred and false selfrighteous behavior and GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF.

Enough is enough. Grow up or I'll have your IP banned by the owners.

Lady Mod

tony_jenn Guest

I stand firm in my testimony and in my statements of TB's deception and slander towards my family and his secret campaign to dis-credit the Lady Mod...doing it for Jesus...tony

TB... Tj... It doesn't matter which one... your little squabble will continue to be an embarassment to Christians until one(1) of you decides to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and move on to another topic... and STAY ON TOPIC.

tony_jenn Guest

i am sorry Lady-Mod, I couldn't allow him to slander my family and you as well and then apologize like he was right...tony