+ Reply to Thread

Ananda Health Resort

Has anyone heard of a so-called Ananda Health Resort in Tonga? Someone out of Florida is recruiting people to go Tonga to help build this resort and work on it. They claim to pay all your travel and living expenses. You have to make a six month commitment. However, they will not disclose where in Tonga the resort is or give any contact information of people that are there.

Sounds fishy to me.

Any info would be appreciated.

thedreamer

Re: Ananda Health Resort

hi . they were looking for people in berlin and other places in germany .
    same claim . the woman who organized the meetings is probably now in florida .
    all post now goes to an adress in florida. probably she took her two sons with her . the fahter ist desperatly looking for them .
    any possibility to help ? have you any adress where they do the meetings now ?
    friends of mine still want to go this island . thank you . miki

Hi,

lots of discussions at http://www.suedseeforum.de (German) and http://www.pazifikforum.com/index.ph...topic=95&st=0& (in German as well) - It seems to be managed by Scientology :(

Please Contact Wulf, his wife Irene is lost and seems to be that Lady in Florida ! Contact Wulf, he is very nervous and needs your help ;)

Norbert
    New Zealand

The Mobile number of this Ananda will be: (+ 1) 732 670 5937. Now she is some how wants to get out of USA.

This web page will answer all of your questions, just make sure to close the two pop-ups.
    http://www.ascension.0catch.com/

This has their applications and other info for this cult;
    http://forum.rickross.com/viewtopic....bc99f30543c01f

or if this link doesn't work, just Google the "Maha Devi Ascension Movement".
    Last edited by lightsource; 12-26-2006 at 06:37 AM.

7. 12-26-2006, 06:35 AM

This link will work for Ananda Health Resort, the cult leader who is gathering applications in Florida and Germany runs it.
    http://forum.rickross.com/viewtopic.php?t=3786

The other two links I offered have been mysteriously shut down.

Just thought I bring you some news to let you know that they have landed on a small island called NIUE ISLAND in the South Pacific. They are here for 6 months but have extended their stay for two more years. any information in regards to this group please post them, as Niue is such a small place. We don't often know what goes on in the world. This was brought to my attention by a relative in USA.

Warm regards

The group that is recruiting for new members used to be called the "Maha Devi Ascension Movement". Now they are the "Ananda Health Resort" and are on the island of Niue. They were a "breatharian" cult, this is taken directly from their mission statement as of 2002;
    "Excellent [mostly organic] vegetarian and raw food restaurants are provided to everyone who joins the community. It is expected and required that every person will either be a vegetarian or quickly become one. Further, it is expected that everyone will move to a raw food diet, and eventually to juices and then to being a breatharian and pranarian. These are necessary steps for ascension."
    A breatharian is someone who lives without eating food. At least 25 deaths have been attributed to failed attempts at this practice.

Island is Niue. Have been negotiating to buy Matavi hotel. Have run up huge bills on Island with promises but no action. Going to be kicked out except for leader-gabrielle until pay up. Sister there too with two Greman sons

check this link, much about the maha devi movement/ ananda health resort;
    http://forum.rickross.com/viewtopic....r=asc&start=15

I was hoping someone might know the location on the current loacation of the Ananda Health Resort, or any information about any of it's founders, like Gabrielle, or Carl Jensen is another person mentioned, plus Mark Comings.
    They have not been heard of since being vacated from Niue Island in the South Pacific

Re: Ananda Health Resort 2016 update

A few female friends have been targeted by Mark Comings this year in Koh Phangan. He is acting alone there, and duping people with the same stories of investment, with a return on their investment to help Light Workers in the world.
    There is no return and no refund and he is currently in Sri Thanu preying on the vulnerable who will give money to help their spiritual community because they are fed a long story and groomed over months.
    I witnessed his methods but the investments were never mentioned to me, as he would warn his clan to beware of outsiders. He appeared mostly to be a regular and friendly guy. However victims are now making it public, and are fearful.

10-20 people have been targeted out of life savings in Koh Phangan alone.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have never heard about this health resort. I think it could help to solve problems with my mental health. Unfortunately, now this is unreal. I've also read provacan reviews and they seem to be able to help me, too. I think I'll try it first.