+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc.

Has anyone heard of Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc. (AMC)?? Just received a post card from a couple (Bob & Jayne Guzzetti). If anyone has information on this company, could you let me know if they're legit. Thanks. :)

Re: Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc.

I received the same postcard, and when I went to the web site on the card, it just asked for my info.

Anyone know anything about this company?

http://www.amc.opportunity.com/index.html

sic transit scam.

Looking for information about Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc . out of

10800 Alpharetta Highway, Suite 208

Roswell, GA 30076

[email protected]

Harry

Hi i got the same postcard today does anyone know about this company and if they are legel or not.
    poohbearpup

Yes, AMC is a legitamite company. I my self have been using it for about 6 months, and I'm doing very well. It's pretty simple and easy to do. However, it is not a get rich quick scheme, like anything else you have to put a little effort into it. The one thing about any network marketing company is to stick with it. Sooner or later your business will get bigger and bigger and the profits are truley limitless. I hope to quit my job within another 6 months to do AMC full time. It's done very well for me.

The website is amc-usa.com/info and I believe the code to use (especially to get bonuses) is (removed) I'm sure this will be a good choice for ya!
    The Dream
    Last edited by mumbles; 04-06-2011 at 08:04 AM.

I just wanted to let anyone know, who may be searching for information about this company, that not only are they legal and still around, but that the've been around, will continue to be around, and are experiencing tremendous growth at this point in time, due to the economy, and people realizing that if you want to better your situation in life, you have to do something about it. The government, or your employer, are not the answers to your financial problems.

The concept is great, and they truly do most of the work for you. If you are serious about building long-term income, and understand that all it takes is patience and a willingness to consistantly do a few simple things, then this is a business you really should look into.

It's free to get all the information online. Just go to www.amc-usa.com/info. Once there, you can download all the info, for free, and call AMC, directly, if you have any questions about how the business works.

If you want to join AMC, I'll also be there every step of the way to help you succeed. One of the great things about AMC is that other people contribute financially to help you succeed. I'm here to spend my money to help you succeed.

If interested, get all the info you need, then join me. My ID# is (removed)
    Last edited by mumbles; 04-06-2011 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C Cole View Post
    I just wanted to let anyone know, who may be searching for information about this company, that not only are they legal and still around, but that the've been around, will continue to be around, and are experiencing tremendous growth at this point in time, due to the economy, and people realizing that if you want to better your situation in life, you have to do something about it. The government, or your employer, are not the answers to your financial problems.

The concept is great, and they truly do most of the work for you. If you are serious about building long-term income, and understand that all it takes is patience and a willingness to consistantly do a few simple things, then this is a business you really should look into.

It's free to get all the information online. Just go to www.amc-usa.com/info. Once there, you can download all the info, for free, and call AMC, directly, if you have any questions about how the business works.

If you want to join AMC, I'll also be there every step of the way to help you succeed. One of the great things about AMC is that other people contribute financially to help you succeed. I'm here to spend my money to help you succeed.

If interested, get all the info you need, then join me. My ID# is (removed)
    hi can you give me more information about what you have to do after you joined and how much do you have to pay every month and do the leads that they send you work. thank you please call me at 704 236 4535 juan bello from charlotte nc
    Last edited by mumbles; 04-06-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by santos13183 View Post
    hi can you give me more information about what you have to do after you joined and how much do you have to pay every month and do the leads that they send you work. thank you please call me at 704 236 4535 juan bello from charlotte nc
    Did you ever get a reply? My guess is no, as most folks feel trapped by MLM's and are desperate to recoup their investment.

These folks are AMC-USA are relentless email marketers---just yesterday I received two emails from them with the subject line:
    "NOW!!! NOW!!! NOW!!!" I sent a reply asking WHEN???

Be careful out there.

It is a real company, but it has a monthly fee, and you either make your own postcards, or buy theirs at a price, so if you do not plan on spending a lot of money, this is not for you.

(sorry, my ad for another, similar company was removed by moderator)
    Last edited by mumbles; 04-06-2011 at 08:01 AM.

I recently just joined. So far Their communication with members is awful. If you need a question answered it takes weeks for them to respond, if you are lucky enough to get a response. This does not sit well with me. They claim they are in touch with you "Every step of the way". I have not heard from them in over 3 weeks. I sent my monthly payment in and also a payment for their mail order service over 3 weeks ago and have not received a confirmation of any sort. No phone call, no email nor a letter. (Yes, I checked the spam folder wise ass and have amc now in my contact list.) But I do get their monthly bill, on time every month!

So far, no good. I will keep yawl posted.ing1:

It has exactly been a month since I sent in my payment for my monthly leads and their mailing service. No conformation of my payment what so ever. I also received a bill for my due date for my 3rd months monthly dues.

Oh, and I never received my leads for last month.

So far this company is F.O.S. (Full Of S...), just like the above posters who have raved about AMC.

As of 9 Jun 2012, Advanced Marketing Concepts, Inc located in Roswell GA (10800 Alpharetta Hwy) has received the LOWEST POSSIBLE RATING FROM THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU serving metro Atlanta, Athens and northeast Georgia. See http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-...oswell-ga-9726.

I joined AMC, but soon realized they don't seem to be a reputable company. I have called them numerous times, left messages, sent email over and over again, and still, no one has yet to call or email me BACK!! I finally spoke to a few people regarding AMC, and did not get a favorable response from these people who are familiar with the company. I AM OUT!!!
    If you have any other questions, my email is: [email protected]

I have been with AMC for awhile. I have 4 people in my downline. This is a great business. Contact me so I can give you a link to know more. [email protected]

This is what I found BBB Graded them with an F. I posted you a link to check it out!!http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-...726/complaints I am currently in a home business if ya would like to know about it just e-mail me OK?! [email protected]