Thread: Alpine Access?

Alpine Access?

Does anyone know anything about them? :confused:

Re: Alpine Access?

They look legit.

They are legit, a virtual call center

They are legit, they pay 9.00 an hour however Im pretty sure you have to live in the Utah salt lake city area

I am in the process of applying myself and have heard great things about them. My roomate says that several of her friends work for them and love it- seems legit. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sammyy81
    They are legit, they pay 9.00 an hour however Im pretty sure you have to live in the Utah salt lake city area
    NO you do not have to live in UTah ........... They how ever only recruite in certain areas ........... I was on their list for 1 year but the " programs " they had never worked with my scheudle so I had to drop out ............. they have certain programs for high volume things ......... suchs as 1-800-flowers where you are part of the call center for them during their hi call time holidays and stuff ... like mothers day, fathers day, valentites day, christmast some times the projects last 7 days 10days 30days ....... it all depends on what the companies they work for need ......... home depott was one, flowers was one, any of the big copanies that have big promotins you would be the over flow call center....

to get on you have a phone inter view where they ask about your customer service experience, and all your phone experience... remember its a phone interview you never meet in person because your job will be on the phone. tehy also go over yoru computer skills if you can multi task on the computer you have to have a newer compter and know how to manuver through the windows and stuff .. you will also need a dedicated land line no cell phones, you will need a hands free/noise reduction head set.
    this would be a good time to try and get on with them with the holidays and stuff comming up.

good luck !!!

Quote Originally Posted by FPAY1
    Does anyone know anything about them? :confused:
    they are one of the legit companies - I have a friend who works for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ladystaraz View Post
    NO you do not have to live in UTah ........... They how ever only recruite in certain areas ........... I was on their list for 1 year but the " programs " they had never worked with my scheudle so I had to drop out ............. they have certain programs for high volume things ......... suchs as 1-800-flowers where you are part of the call center for them during their hi call time holidays and stuff ... like mothers day, fathers day, valentites day, christmast some times the projects last 7 days 10days 30days ....... it all depends on what the companies they work for need ......... home depott was one, flowers was one, any of the big copanies that have big promotins you would be the over flow call center....

to get on you have a phone inter view where they ask about your customer service experience, and all your phone experience... remember its a phone interview you never meet in person because your job will be on the phone. tehy also go over yoru computer skills if you can multi task on the computer you have to have a newer compter and know how to manuver through the windows and stuff .. you will also need a dedicated land line no cell phones, you will need a hands free/noise reduction head set.
    this would be a good time to try and get on with them with the holidays and stuff comming up.

good luck !!!
    Am interested in working for them and wondered if you could answer some questions I have. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience if possible. Thanks. Looking forward to hearing from you! Scarlet

Hey there! :)

I actually work for Alpine Access, and I live in Canada.

To be honest, it is a phenomenal place to work, and it is not a scam. I can tell you, I was a little skeptical at first, but I assure you it is most definitely legit, or else I would not be posting this! hehe.

Not only is it very flexible, the trainers are amazing, the people come from all over, and everyone is so friendly. You meet all kinds of people!
    If you're interested I seriously suggest checking it out,
    www.alpineaccess.com

if you need a referral, let me know.
    ;)

~Sam.

They are legit. I have a friend who have been working with them for while now and they never missed a payment for him.

I worked for them for about three months. I can confirm that they are legit, and they pay. I ended up leaving because of chronic scheduling issues. I got way too many hours, but I've heard from others they couldn't get any, or very few. Now there's a class action suit pending against them by some former employees, so it's hard to say if they'll be able to ride it out or not.

I've heard very good things about Alpine Access. They are a legit company. I thought about applying with them a few years back but never got around to it. I know they are not available in every area but I think they have a list of places on their website where they are available. Just check the list and see if your area is on there!