+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Filth On Display...Not Pretty

WOW! These creatures simply cannot participate in events with people. Their need to cheat and lie simply overpowers any vague remembrance they might have of ethics or morals.

moderator most biased in debate history, even actually LYING for the dog eater, constantly interrupted Romney...unreal.

Then there is the 'first lady'...see, rules and laws don't apply to the vermin when they are in charge. The Constitution? Just a guideline, needs reworking...LOL.

Wait, let's not forget the multitude of death threats and promised riots! All in a days work. One day.

Why this must never happen again...

There is not a truth existing which I fear
    or would wish unknown to the whole world."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Re: Filth On Display...Not Pretty

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone View Post
    WOW! These creatures simply cannot participate in events with people. Their need to cheat and lie simply overpowers any vague remembrance they might have of ethics or morals.

moderator most biased in debate history, even actually LYING for the dog eater, constantly interrupted Romney...unreal.

Then there is the 'first lady'...see, rules and laws don't apply to the vermin when they are in charge. The Constitution? Just a guideline, needs reworking...LOL.

Wait, let's not forget the multitude of death threats and promised riots! All in a days work. One day.

FILTH!

Are you telling me she actually broke Article 9, Section A, Subsection 7???? But.... but.... but.... she said beforehand that Article 9 was her favourite! How dare she!

Article 9, Section A, Subsection 7: "All members of the debate audience will be instructed by the moderator before the debate goes on the air and by the moderator after the debate goes on the air not to applaud, speak, or otherwise participate in the debate by any means other than by silent observation, except as provided by the agreed upon rules of the October 16 town hall debate."
    That ANIMAL!

And just think..... if it wasn't for Michelle Obama clapping this debate would have run absolutely 100% according to the rules.

Rule 5 (e) The candidates may not ask each other direct questions during any of the four debates.

Rule 5 (i) In each debate, the moderator shall: (i) Open and close and enforce all time limits.

RULE 7 (a) A question is asked of Candidate A. That candidate will respond for the question for up to 2 minutes. Candidate B will then have 2 minutes to respond. Following those initial answers, the moderator will invite the candidates to respond to previous answers … In managing the two-minute comment periods, the moderator will not rephrase the question or open a new topic.

Rule 7 (c) (iv)The moderator will not ask follow-up questions or comment on either the questions asked by the audience or the answer of the candidates during the debate or otherwise intervene in the debate except to acknowledge the questioners from the audience or enforce the time limits, and invite candidate comments during the 2 minute response period
    What a disgusting filthy liberal. I seriously cannot believe that she disregarded Article 9, Section A, Subsection 7. I mean, Subsection 5 or 6 I could understand, but 7? This is completely and utterly un-American. She should be kicked out of the whitehouse for that.
    Last edited by kazza; 10-17-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Yep. The candidates totally followed the rules. Kind of like how they both followed the rules in the 1st debate. :judges:

Also, Article 9, Section A, Subsection 7 actually states that the moderator will tell the audience not to clap, not that the audience cannot clap.

The Memorandum of Understanding was adhered to.

Also, are we going for some Guinness world record for absolutely stupidest possible threads? I mean, I thought the "Obama's super-secret Muslim decoder ring" was bad, but "Filthy animal Michelle Obama clapped briefly" has gotta be close.

Last edited by kazza; 10-17-2012 at 06:16 PM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

WAH!!!!....WAH!!!!.....SHUT UP, BITCH.

Nothing worse than a cry-baby....pseudo-tough-guy bitch. "WAH...WAH...Thing's didn't go my way!...My guy was caught not telling the truth!!!!....WAH!!!
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Let's not forget Crowley lying her ass off in defense of Obama's murder of Ambassador Stevens.

"He did Governor"

No he didn't you fat, shoulder pad wearing, elephant pants wearing, mud lipsick smearing, fat, lesbian bitch!

Bye bye Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by kazza View Post
    FILTH!

Are you telling me she actually broke Article 9, Section A, Subsection 7???? But.... but.... but.... she said beforehand that Article 9 was her favourite! How dare she!

That ANIMAL!

And just think..... if it wasn't for Michelle Obama clapping this debate would have run absolutely 100% according to the rules.

What a disgusting filthy liberal. I seriously cannot believe that she disregarded Article 9, Section A, Subsection 7. I mean, Subsection 5 or 6 I could understand, but 7? This is completely and utterly un-American. She should be kicked out of the whitehouse for that.

LOL...sad, really.

Is there any reason you can think of why this rule would exist? And why should we be able to count on the 'first lady' for any semblance of class or decorum...really.

That you don't get it speaks volumes.

I will be happy when these scumbags depart. But...Whatever will you do? You won't have obama around to convince you that words and actions don't matter.

The responses in this thread say it all about the crawlers.

Last edited by pwrone; 10-17-2012 at 10:01 PM.
    --Thomas Jefferson

LOL...sad, really.

Is there any reason you can think of why this rule would exist? And why should we be able to count on the n'first lady' for any semblance of class or decorum.

That you don't get it speaks volumes.

I will be happy when these scumbags depart. But...Whatever will you do? You won't have obama around to convince you that words and actions don't matter.

The responses in this thread say it all about the crawlers.

So what was your response when Mitt Romney broke the rules? Should we not be able to count on a potential future president for any semblance of class or decorum? No?

So what was your response when Mitt Romney broke the rules? Should we not be able to count on a potential future president for any semblance of class or decorum? No?

WHAT are you gibbering about?

You are saying that the wives of candidates should be able to break the rules and lead cheers for their husband during debates. Well, if they are black.

I mean, that IS your position. Also okay: lying incompetent liberal moderators and death threats...if aimed at whitey

--Thomas Jefferson

This is their way of saying Obama REALLY won and they are sore losers.

Typical:2gunsfiring_v1::cwm14::cwm2:

You are saying that the wives of candidates should be able to break the rules and lead cheers for their husband during debates. Well, if they are black.

I mean, that IS your position. Also okay: lying incompetent liberal moderators and death threats...if aimed at whitey

My position is.....

Wait for it.....

My position is: "Who the cares?"

So she briefly clapped when she wasn't supposed to. So what? It was a tiny, tiny error in protocol. It doesn't mean she's an evil cheating dirty liberal animal like you suggest. It means she made a mistake. It means she's human.

If Romney's wife had done the same thing, my position would still be: "Who the cares?".

My position is.....

Wait for it.....

My position is: "Who the f-u-c-k cares?"

So she briefly clapped when she wasn't supposed to. So what? It was a tiny, tiny error in protocol. It doesn't mean she's an evil cheating dirty liberal animal like you suggest. It means she made a mistake. It means she's human.

If Romney's wife had done the same thing, my position would still be: "Who the f-u-c-k cares?".
    Wow. You responded to him despite his complete ignorance and unwillingness to respond to your point. Man point for you, kazza.

Wait! I've got it! I know why pwrone's so upset about her clapping!

Don't you see? She wasn't just clapping.... she was tapping out a secret Muslim message in Arabic-Morse code to be heard by the entire Islamic world. When they heard her transmitting passages from the Koran in Morse code, and saw the secret symbols inscribed on Obama's wedding ring and in the patterns of hair-growth on his head, they finally knew that Obama was the secret, evil, conspiracy-leading, liberal, filth, animal, messiah they had been waiting for. Did I mention filth and muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
    Yes Obama loses...gets his ass handed to him....and DEMS say....he blew it.

Romney loses a debate and whine...Obama's wife clapped...whine the mods weren't fair....whine...he was rude and interupted....whine the questions were rigged...whine...whine...

Hell he was out performed by a tad....quitcher bitchin....what your acting like school children again.
    Not whining--Romney won debate, gained ground in polls. That is all that matters.

Continuing evidence that liberals are scum is always important--if only to see the hilarious lengths they will go to defend the actions of the animals. Most entertaining is kazza simply ignoring the moderator and the death threats. He will also quickly excuse the post-election-loss rioting of vermin.

Count on it.

--Thomas Jefferson

Not whining--Romney won debate, gained ground in polls. That is all that matters.

Continuing evidence that liberals are scum is always important--if only to see the hilarious lengths they will go to defend the actions of the animals. Most entertaining is kazza simply ignoring the moderator and the death threats. He will also quickly excuse the post-election-loss rioting of vermin.

Count on it.

I didn't ignore the death threats, I dealt with them in another thread.

You want to know what I said?

I said it takes an idiot to think that one side of politics is perfectly peaceful while the other side is violent. It takes someone with an incredibly immature view of the world to think that politics is about the 'good guys' vs the 'bad guys'. I also posted a link to a quick twitter search where I found thousands of tweets making death threats towards Obama.

Both sides do things like that. Neither side has a monopoly on violence, hatred, stupidity, racism, fanaticism, extremism or any other 'ism'. Neither side has a monopoly on IDIOTS who think that their side DOESN'T have any of that.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=0040530...%20assassinate

There are 170 more than when I posted this yesterday.

I didn't ignore the death threats, I dealt with them in another thread.

You want to know what I said?

I said it takes an idiot to think that one side of politics is perfectly peaceful while the other side is violent. It takes someone with an incredibly immature view of the world to think that politics is about the 'good guys' vs the 'bad guys'. I also posted a link to a quick twitter search where I found thousands of tweets making death threats towards Obama.

Both sides do things like that. Neither side has a monopoly on violence, hatred, stupidity, racism, fanaticism, extremism or any other 'ism'. Neither side has a monopoly on IDIOTS who think that their side DOESN'T have any of that.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=0040530...%20assassinate

There are 170 more than when I posted this yesterday.

help me out and list all the right-wing violent protests in the USA.

yep.

In fact, if you think about it...well. One day you will think about it.

--Thomas Jefferson