+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

I Love The Smell Of Impeachment In The Morning

Hopefully, the gelding Democrats will now finally find their sacks and decide it's payback time for Repudlickin Thugs who have spent the last 6 years defecating on The Constitution and, quite literally, getting away with murder, war crimes, treason, conspiracy and fraud against The American People.

The first order of business should be to re-open the 911 Investigations with a renewed focus the Office of Special Plans headed by Zionist Gangsters Douglas Feith and former CIA drug smuggling and arms dealing kingpin, Elliot Abrams.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

"Next Logical Step is Impeachment" of "President" Bush

On this past weekend's McLaughlin Group, veteran Newsweek Washington bureau reporter Eleanor Clift hailed the secret session of the Senate stunt as "a welcome show of spine that Democrats needed." She proceeded to predict that "the Democrats are going to push" the contention that President Bush "abused his authority" in going to war and so "frankly, if the country, according to the polls, believes by a margin of 55 percent that President Bush misled us into war, the next logical step is impeachment and I think you're going to hear that word come up and if the Democrats ever capture either house of Congress there are going to be serious proceedings against this administration." (Clift had concluded her weekly Friday column on MSNBC.com by suggesting that "impeachment may not be so far-fetched after all.") Asked by John McLaughlin to predict if Karl Rove will resign, Clift said no before she condescendingly asserted that President Bush "can't tie his shoelaces without Karl Rove."

http://www.mrc.org/cyberalerts/2005/cyb20051107.asp#1

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Re: I Love The Smell Of Impeachment In The Morning

It won't happen fast enough so I say, keep Bush on a short leash and spend their time doing what should have been done with those investigations. Which I believe I have already read that they might be reopened.

Get us out of Iraq as gracefully as possible and clean up the corruption here at home.

That would be a good start.

Lady Mod

TheWorker Guest

I Was So Happy Late Last Night And Early This Morning When It Was Confirmed....god Bless America We Still Have Some Hope.

I am an independent. I am also not dumb enought to think either party is our saviour. Im not going to get too excited about what happened yesterday. We all know that power corrupts. Does not matter if you are red or blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Clown Hunter
    I am an independent. I am also not dumb enought to think either party is our saviour. Im not going to get too excited about what happened yesterday. We all know that power corrupts. Does not matter if you are red or blue.
    And it matters even less if you are Independent. The only time an Independent gets elected is when voters are dissatisfied with the top two choices. :D

"Next Logical Step is Impeachment" of "President" Bush
    Good luck finding an impeachable offense and if thats not hard enough try getting 67 Senators to vote for it , its better to just ride out the next two years just finding out that there really is nothing more they can do that wasn't already being done
    Last edited by franKg; 11-08-2006 at 09:55 PM.
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

If they impeach him, I will accept it. But I hope they don't impeach him. I want him right where he is, doing what he does best..... showing America how corrupt and ineffective the Republican Party is. He's the best thing to happen to the Dems in years! :D

Quote Originally Posted by UserName
    If they impeach him, I will accept it. But I hope they don't impeach him. I want him right where he is, doing what he does best..... showing America how corrupt and ineffective the Republican Party is. He's the best thing to happen to the Dems in years! :D
    Actually, in a sane world, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and all the Zionist spies in the OSP would be indicted by The International Criminal Court and warrants would be issued and honored by The US Marshalls Service. They would arrest them and turn them over to Interpol for transport to The Hague for war crimes trials.

That would also greatly clean up our image in The World Community. Then we could seriously claim that we're a government of the people and of The Law and not be laughed at by other nations -- for a change.

If you guys think something is actually going to "change" in this country you are delusional. The only thing that will happen now is gridlock and stalemate for 2 years.

Just because there are different faces in office, doesn't mean they are any less corrupt now. And even if they are new and therefore less corrupt now, give them 6 months in office and they won't be.

I said it before...take every politician...including Bush and Clinton.......throw them all in jail now. Or better yet...put them all on an island to fight to the death. I am confident they have all done something to deserve it. And in the off-chance that they haven't yet. They soon will.

For those of you that think Democrats are the answer...you've been living in a bubble the last 2 decades.
    For those of you that think Republicans are the answer...you've been living in a bubble for the last 2 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Jreed
    If you guys think something is actually going to "change" in this country you are delusional. The only thing that will happen now is gridlock and stalemate for 2 years.

Just because there are different faces in office, doesn't mean they are any less corrupt now. And even if they are new and therefore less corrupt now, give them 6 months in office and they won't be.

I said it before...take every politician...including Bush and Clinton.......throw them all in jail now. Or better yet...put them all on an island to fight to the death. I am confident they have all done something to deserve it. And in the off-chance that they haven't yet. They soon will.

For those of you that think Democrats are the answer...you've been living in a bubble the last 2 decades.
    For those of you that think Republicans are the answer...you've been living in a bubble for the last 2 decades.

Gridlock can be a good thing when uber criminals like The Bushstapo roam the corridors of power.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-08-2006 at 10:15 PM.

I was thinking the same thing dc. At least this morning when I woke up I didn't hear that giant sucking sound as Americas reputation was being flushed down the sh!tter.

I don't think impeachment hearings would do nothing but take needed attention away from straightening this country up. It would be like a lynch mob and he's only got two more years to go. Now that we control the house and possibly the senate, he's going to have to be a little more cooperative.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Gridlock can be a good thing when uber criminals like The Bushstapo roam the corridors of power.
    dchristie...are you a 7-year old child? Can you complete a sentence without tossing the insults? In all seriousness.....you give Democrats a very bad name. And to be fair...there are plenty of people on this board that give Republicans a bad name too.

Gridlock wastes taxpayer dollars. All the politicians do is fight and argue and lay blame. It's stupid and pointless. It wastes valuable time and money that could be spent improving many domestic issues. I don't care where a good idea comes from (Repub or Dem)...as long as it's something that can work. Gridlock just proves that our politicians are corrupt and unable to see past their own egos to help solve the problems of this country.

I'd also add that this county became the laughing-stock under Clinton. Bush just maintained the status quo. Don't even try to say Clinton is innocent in creating this mess. He was PART of the reason 9/11 occured. Bush is also PART of the reason. (Please don't go off on some idiotic tirade about a Bush conspiracy for 9/11).

As far as impeachment...what would the point of that be? Would that prove something? Would the Democrats be all big and bad then? The only purpose it would serve is revenge...and vengence is not the best way to run the country?

Let me ask this...When did it become smart to lay blame? When did blaming someone become "the answer" or "the solution" to our problems??? Spending money on investigations and proceedings for the sole purpose of laying blame does nothing to improve the situation this country is in. Especially when we already know this is Bush's fault. He's the Prez...he gets credit for the good, and the blame for the bad. Impeachment might make the extreme left all happy...but it does nothing for normal people who want to live their lives. Nothing good will come of it.

Here is the other problem. The people who are talking impeachment are NOT looking to fix this countries problems. They are looking for vengence and they are looking to make a name for themselves. Nothing more. Neither of those things do anything good for this country. In fact they waste time and money. Two things we need to fix our own problems.

This country needs to look forward to FIX this sh*t, both domestically and abroad. We don't need to be focused on the past, or spending MY tax dollars on impeachment proceedings. If you want the impeachment so bad...YOU FUND IT YOURSELF. This country needs to come up with new ideas and plans for the future instead of all this bickering and fighting.

I for one hope the Democrats haven't been so busy "Bush Bashing" and laying blame....that they actually have a plan on how to address this countries issues and move us forward. Hopefully they are prepared for the power they will get. Otherwise this country is in for a 2-year circle-jerk. And that ain't very productive.

Unlike you left AND right extremists, I just want some good ideas from those running this country. I don't care whose ideas they are...as long as they will help improve our domestic and overseas agendas.

And I guarantee all of you...BOTH democrats and republicans can have good ideas. (But let's throw them all in jail first, and sort it out later). :)

As a final note...I may be replying directly to dchristie in this post......but some of you extreme right wingers are wierdos too.

And it matters even less if you are Independent. The only time an Independent gets elected is when voters are dissatisfied with the top two choices. :D
    I hear you. I am not saying I just vote for Independent candidates. I don't put myself into a box by declaring Repub or Dem or Lib or whoever. I just vote for who I think is the best candidate.

I understand the Dem's are happy to finally have some control again. Thats awesome. Will they actually look out for us? Or do as most politicians do. Say whatever you can to get in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Clown Hunter
    I hear you. I am not saying I just vote for Independent candidates. I don't put myself into a box by declaring Repub or Dem or Lib or whoever. I just vote for who I think is the best candidate.

I understand the Dem's are happy to finally have some control again. Thats awesome. Will they actually look out for us? Or do as most politicians do. Say whatever you can to get in office.
    If they do nothing more than stop this destructive, ineffective neo-con agenda, then they will have done good. Hopefully they will do more for the American people. We'll see.

If they do nothing more than stop this destructive, ineffective neo-con agenda, then they will have done good. Hopefully they will do more for the American people. We'll see.
    It's a really pathetic state of affairs when the best you think your political party is able to do is making sure nothing happens in this government for the next 2 years.

To hell with compromise. To hell with working together. Let's make sure nothing gets done.

Great philosophy.