+ Reply to Thread

RAY KURZWEIL in depth PBS

was watching the PBS "book notes" in depth interview with RAY KURZWEIL.the idol of the futurist crowd!?did anyone else catch it!?it will be on this coming saturday again.interesting character and life!?an inventor dreamer!?hehe!!...just askin....

Re: RAY KURZWEIL in depth PBS

since PBS mostly sponsors program to further their agenda of global goverment, people should really study what the Rockfellers, jp morgan and warburg have said about how they really feel about us who are not globalist elite. They hide behind these benevolent charities meanwhile plotting our destruction. Dont take my word for it here are some qoutes from the horse's mouth:
    J. P. Morgan, quotes about Banking:
    Capital must protect itself in every way... Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world.
    By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd.
    David Rockefeller quotes:
    This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.
    James Paul Warburg quotes:
    We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.

while this reply has caught me by surprise,it really spaeks to an agenda and not to the topic at hand!?you could have started your own thread!?hehe!!..just askin....

update......my replay shows this sunday 12 noon eastern time usa.PBS book-tv in depth.watch and notice his facial expressions.turn off the sound as that makes it easier.record it and then slow it down frame by frame.he takes over 200 suppliments a day in order to try and extend his life!?hehe!!.....just askin.....

Quote Originally Posted by lexx
    update......my replay shows this sunday 12 noon eastern time usa.PBS book-tv in depth.watch and notice his facial expressions.turn off the sound as that makes it easier.record it and then slow it down frame by frame.he takes over 200 suppliments a day in order to try and extend his life!?hehe!!.....just askin.....
    Is he looking to become immortal?

By the way Lexx I think I asked this in another thread but can't remember which one. Do you still eat planets?

Johnny Angel Guest

yes he does. And excretes pure 100% bu11****

Quote Originally Posted by Anti_thesisofreason
    Is he looking to become immortal?

By the way Lexx I think I asked this in another thread but can't remember which one. Do you still eat planets?
    ray kurzweil wants immortality BAD!!he can see it in the future and suffers greatly from the realization that politics will put it out of his reach!?so his writings are aimed at stirring up this hope in the GREEDY DEVILS of this planet to use their powers of persuasion to see that the politics of human consideration does not interfere with the progress of his dream!?hehe!!i may have to eat this planet(tastes like chicken!?) just to save it!?hehe!!and if ya wanna know more about devils!?ask johnny angel!?hehe!!......just askin.....