ground in the health world to become one of Japanís newest
    and most popular household names. This delicious water is
    rich in minerals, purged of free radicals by way of ionization,
    and can be used in countless ways outside of everyday water
    drinking.

Re: Kangen Water

see here!?....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_ionizer

See junior? See what happens when you come shilling for your fruity snake-oil hereabouts?
    We'uns put a lexx on you!

Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth
    See junior? See what happens when you come shilling for your fruity snake-oil hereabouts?
    We'uns put a lexx on you!
    We all know that you globalist dont want us to investigate the number of ways you are trying to posion us by putting things in the water that dont belong there and calling it healthy and putting things in the food that harm our bodies. Any water without flouride is definetly a healthier alternative. You thought flouride in your water is good for you, see what scientist say, what flouride is and why it was added to water see:

Fluoride Deception = Poison in Your Water - Google Video

research can in deed be a key!?but then,you have to stop and ask......to what door am i entering!?of course,this very seldom happens at first!?but only after enough resistance is felt!?there are no guarantees!?success has ruined many a man!?but not all!?hehe!!.....just askin.....

Quote Originally Posted by researchisthekey
    We all know that you globalist dont want us to investigate the number of ways you are trying to posion us by putting things in the water that dont belong there and calling it healthy and putting things in the food that harm our bodies. Any water without flouride is definetly a healthier alternative. You thought flouride in your water is good for you, see what scientist say, what flouride is and why it was added to water see:

Fluoride Deception = Poison in Your Water - Google Video
    Fetch off, you little John Bircher. Don't smear the doctor with your paranoid fantasies.

Anyone still thinkin' that "organic", "natural", foods, and environmental concerns are solely the province of hairy hippie leftys, be otherwise informed; the granola -slucker at the next table over, is as likely to be reading "Left Behind", as he is "The Mother Earth News".

A friend of mine in CA is a dealer and I just want to know more about it. I know that there is a lot of scams out there. I looks like one of those things that are so expensive to buy and promises a lot but you end up with nothing.

I know people who sell this stuff, don't waste your money. She gets sick now every time she goes to the Mall. She says it is because she is used to such a pure enviroment (she ofcourse uses there air cleaners too ), I say it has made her sick.

I've got an OZONATOR which pumps in ozone into my water. This much I know isn't a scam. Gargle with ozonated water and your breath smells great for 17hours!
    Never start the day without some skepticism. My absolutely fave sites:
    Subscriber -
    Avid follower-SCAM.COM
    Loyal fan - Shameless
    Moderator - SomethingAwful
    Fanatic -Crank Dot Net
    Proudly, 2300 post Contributor - Epinions Network

I'm not sure why people ask if this is a scam. Please do your research about ionized water. Of course some people will be sceptical. Why not? But there are very real health benefits to this water that should be looked into. What we call "traditional medicine" is not our only option.

Once saw a demonstration where a team filled up a bunch of different water bottles with different labels all from the same garden hose. They were then passed around to a number of "expert" water conosuiers and even some labs for testing. Every single bottle got a different rating for taste, drinkability all that crap and even the labs came back with different content reports and quality ratings from each bottle. All filled from the same garden hose remember?

My wife still goes into the mini mart and pays a buck and a quarter for an eight ounce bottle of this mountain water or that spring water while I'm filling up the tank with 2.80 a gallon gas. The cost per gallon of her water is SIXTEEN smakers. And we're upset at the oil companies?
    The terminally stupid and certifiably insane.

Rusted is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank

I buy one bottle of water......then I refill it many times. From the faucet, flouride, chlorine and all. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bogie

My wife still goes into the mini mart and pays a buck and a quarter for an eight ounce bottle of this mountain water or that spring water while I'm filling up the tank with 2.80 a gallon gas. The cost per gallon of her water is SIXTEEN smakers. And we're upset at the oil companies?
    I don't remember which thread I posted this on but if you pay attention to who owns what, most if not all of the "spring" and "bottled" type waters are owned by mega corps, Example: Poland Springs=Coke Corp. They know, water = gold!

Water sucks. Drink beer.

Quote Originally Posted by jigglepete
    I don't remember which thread I posted this on but if you pay attention to who owns what, most if not all of the "spring" and "bottled" type waters are owned by mega corps, Example: Poland Springs=Coke Corp. They know, water = gold!

Yep............

You know, I heard that some cities are so proud of their water, they started bottling it and selling it to people passing through.