+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Is the Vatican the Harlot of Revalation, Or Jerusalem?

Quote Originally Posted by truthbearer
    Absolutely not...I don't see how you can say that. The real agenda is what I have alway's stated..I am not a liar, so please do not portray me as such.

You above all should know the real agenda of us all is to dispel lies and myth and proclaim the truth found in only, Jesus Christ.

That is the mission statement for a lack of better words.

I have listened to the catholic message. It is very clear. I have read the catholic message ..I dont' need to have a translator HP ..it is written in plain english....

How do you know heroin is bad HP...??? Have you tried it, or talked with heroin addicts..I haven't done either, so are you going to tell me that because I have not completed an exhaustive study on it that I cannot proclaim a correct view??

I have done enough research to make the claims I have...But, to satisfy you, I will consider talking to a priest for your sake...there is much documentation as well on the internet..I will gladly do a copy paste to prove it and show you why I do not agree with their answer.....

May I leave you with one question..?? Is there perhaps someone close to you that is catholic which causes you do be so adamant about my style and approach to catholisism??

TB
    Oh, no, TB. I don't think that you are at all a liar. Far from it. You and I are on the same page. I just thought the project lacked balance. I defer to your better judgement and I apologize for offending you.

TB, I have been blessed with many friends worldwide, as I've told you before in PM, from all walks of life, many cultures and many faiths and religions. They are all dear to me.

I'm just playing rogue's advocate here; to up the challenge. :)

truthbearer Guest

HP, take note below..Here is a sample of a direct copy from their internet web search file...They request dead that is dead HP,,DEAD Saints like that of Peter to make intercession for them to Christ or God.

What about the obvious which I have already communicated for which you challenged am I not seeing HP??

This is called NECROMANCY, communicating with the dead which is what witches and channelers do and Seancers even better..

Are you sure this is a practice we are to mix with truth..

Not being fecious,HP, but I am telling you the error is so grievous, that the truth they do bring makes it of null or void in affect....just as if a witch said they believe in the atoning blood of christ...you would admit that is called a:OXYMORON...RIGHT??

Catholics have many , many oxymorons....lastly what does the word say??

Jesus said, a little leaven leavens the whole lump...I would say it is fair to believe he was not giving you a recipe of how not to make bread..right??

Just a little bit of error (not loads of error like the catholic faith clearly practices) makes the whole lump bad....Which means not even a little error is acceptable unto God when professing the truth of Christ and it's message.

This is greivous error and it is not repented of by the magistrates or the Authorities governing Catholic practices and doctrines...

Am I getting any where with you HP at all on this??? SEE BELOW the prayer of Necromancy more appropriately called they promote to their parishioners to pray..

Would you pray this prayer??? If not why not?? AS you say Catholisism is of God..right??

Look upon our weakness, almighty God, and since the burden of our own deeds weighs heavily upon us, may the glorious intercession of Saint _______ protect us. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

truthbearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HotParadox
    Oh, no, TB. I don't think that you are at all a liar. Far from it. You and I are on the same page. I just thought the project lacked balance. I defer to your better judgement and I apologize for offending you.

TB, I have been blessed with many friends worldwide, as I've told you before in PM, from all walks of life, many cultures and many faiths and religions. They are all dear to me.

I'm just playing rogue's advocate here; to up the challenge. :)
    Thanks HP, it is hard sometimes to read a tone in a message, but quite frankly I know you to well all ready..your heart is too warm for mockery..I do appreciate your challenges..They are healthy..

I too, HP, have friends in mormonism , budhism, catholisism, bahai faith. I am not myself shallow as such in the mix of religous associations and friends.

Please read my posts ..I am giving you alot of material from the vatican..or catholic institution.

TB

Thanks HP, it is hard sometimes to read a tone in a message, but quite frankly I know you to well all ready..your heart is too warm for mockery..I do appreciate your challenges..They are healthy..

I too, HP, have friends in mormonism , budhism, catholisism, bahai faith. I am not myself shallow as such in the mix of religous associations and friends.

Please read my posts ..I am giving you alot of material from the vatican..or catholic institution.

TB
    Thanks, TB. No, please don't go to any trouble on my account. We are on the same page. My whole objection to the Catholic thing was not that I defend their doctrine. Far from it. I object to callous name calling, not by you-you are a gentleman-but by others.

I really have to move beyond this now. I'm not interested in this debate because I don't see any point to it, for me. I can talk to a Catholic scholar on my own dime, and I'm still going to disagree with Catholic doctrine. BUT, that does not suggest that I believe the Catholic church is a cult or anti-Christian or that Catholics are all going to hell in a handbasket. God only knows what's in store for each and everyone of us. That's all I'm saying! :) :)
    Last edited by HotParadox; 11-08-2006 at 06:39 PM.

truthbearer Guest

Thanks, TB. No, please don't go to any trouble on my account. We are on the same page. My whole objection to the Catholic thing was not that I defend their doctrine. Far from it. I object to callous name calling, not by you-you are a gentleman-but by others.

I really have to move beyond this now. I'm not interested in this debate because I don't see any point to it, for me. I can talk to a Catholic scholar on my own dime, and I'm still going to disagree with Catholic doctrine. BUT, that does not suggest that I believe the Catholic church is a cult or anti-Christian or that Catholics are all going to hell in a handbasket. God only knows what's in store for each and everyone of us. That's all I'm saying! :) :)
    I understand,,yes we are on the same page. My search is point out truth vs. error and leave grave warning who practices these things which is biblical correct and taught as one should do to protect the faith...

Again, as for me if you notice I only take aim and close aim at professing christian faiths and no other...It is because if they are going to identify with us, then they must represent the same gospel, the same Jesus, the same Spirit, and The SAME Message and it's application of the message which in my view they clearly Do not, hence do need to be told the truth to give them an oppty to leave that diabolical and yes, very diabolical practice.

That we can judge..for we are instructed to do so..

Thanks HP,, I dont' want to run you off, for you have been much of an encouragement and challenge..It serves me well and I respect and take to heart all you say....I proved it by telling you I would talk to a priest,,and I would only do that for one I respect such as you...

God Bless ya,,

TB

I understand,,yes we are on the same page. My search is point out truth vs. error and leave grave warning who practices these things which is biblical correct and taught as one should do to protect the faith...

Again, as for me if you notice I only take aim and close aim at professing christian faiths and no other...It is because if they are going to identify with us, then they must represent the same gospel, the same Jesus, the same Spirit, and The SAME Message and it's application of the message which in my view they clearly Do not, hence do need to be told the truth to give them an oppty to leave that diabolical and yes, very diabolical practice.

That we can judge..for we are instructed to do so..

Thanks HP,, I dont' want to run you off, for you have been much of an encouragement and challenge..It serves me well and I respect and take to heart all you say....I proved it by telling you I would talk to a priest,,and I would only do that for one I respect such as you...

God Bless ya,,

TB
    Thanks, TB. Im going go have a nice, hot cup of Joe now. Wish you could join me. :)

truthbearer Guest

Thanks, TB. Im going go have a nice, hot cup of Joe now. Wish you could join me. :)
    Me too!! In fact I am in spirit,,my brew just came to fruition!! Will be thinking of ya while I toast you to a great day!!

TB:)

tony_jenn Guest

I have supplied plenty of proof and documentation for my post and sources of my post...I am trying to warn 2 billion people that are getting decieved and i'm sorry I know no nice way to put it...It is the truth and I tell it in love of my fellow man who is being decieved by doctrines of man, while claiming a representation of a higher power and professing they(false religious leaders) speak for God...God's Word speaks for God(the KJV Holy Bible)...your brother in Christ...Tony

Quote Originally Posted by tony_jenn
    I have supplied plenty of proof and documentation for my post and sources of my post...I am trying to warn 2 billion people that are getting decieved and i'm sorry I know no nice way to put it...It is the truth and I tell it in love of my fellow man who is being decieved by doctrines of man, while claiming a representation of a higher power and professing they(false religious leaders) speak for God...God's Word speaks for God(the KJV Holy Bible)...your brother in Christ...Tony
    TJ. I understand your position you are taking and why you think that, and I surely wouldnt dismiss the possibility.

But when I read certain scriptures where the Bible speaks of the harlot and the antichrist, it sometimes makes me think of Jerusalem. The antichrist you say will come from the vatican as the pope. At least I think it was you saying this. But the antichrist will have his seat in the temple in Jerusalem as High Priest and the Christ.

The Jewish law for the requirements of a priest is that he must be Jewish and of the tribe of Levi. The Bible also tells us that he will begin again the daily sacrifice, which tells us that the antichrist is one of Jewish customs and practices, religious tradition.

I am not saying this is the Gospel truth. Im saying Im not sure and the way I see it, it could be either one.
    Last edited by gools68; 11-11-2006 at 09:17 AM.

tony_jenn Guest

the bible clearly describes the vatican and all through the bible it warns of the practices of the vatican