+ Reply to Thread

Simply You Offer

Hey everyone, haven't posted on this site in a while, I usually just read people's posts. I tried searching for this question and I couldn't find it. I was just wondering if anyone did the "Simply You" offer before. After I completed the offer, I did not recieve an email confirmation and I can not find anything about the company to cancel or to even use the service. If anyone can help me fill in the blanks I would sure appreciate it. And, and by the way, under the brandarama status it shows that it went complete within the same day.

Re: Simply You Offer

ooo watch out! I tried to sign up for Valuemax last week (another Dealpass program) and got an error message instead of a confirmation page. They also did not credit Finance-offer for the offer. I tried it again this week and the same thing happened, so I switched credit cards and successfully registered (and got credit on F-O). Yesterday, I checked my online balance for the credit card from the first attempt and noticed a $1.00 charge from last week, and $19.95 from this week. I called Dealpass yesterday, and had a rather unpleasant conversation with a supervisor there who insisted I had signed up last week, was sent membership materials by email then (they did not), and was charged the regular monthly membership fee after my seven day trial. We argued about it, and he agreed to cancel this membership and refund my money. (we'll see if that happens!) I also had to haggle with another customer service rep to get the number for the membership on the second credit card. It took two calls. The first time they said that they "resending" my materials, but I still haven't received them. The second time, they tried the same thing but I wouldn't get off the line without getting the number verbally.

SO- you should definitely call the Simply You number and make them tell you your membership number over the phone, otherwise you won't have a way to access your account during your trial membership through their website or telephone, and you'll get slapped with the monthly charge without having a chance to use your trial membership.

Yeah, that was actually my plan, but the problem is, I basically do not know what I signed up for. I do not know their website, their phone number, stupidly enough, I dont even know exactly what service I was supposed to receive, heh. I know it was supposed to be something with discounts, and I like discounts, but so far, they haven't sent me anything, and I know nothing of the company.

So does anyone know any information about Simply You, a website, phone number, anything? Thanks for the heads up though cruisergirl.

WOW, thats a pretty bad mistake man. Luckily i have there information handy.

phone:1-888-242-0180

Just call tomorrow, it should be automated. You do need the phone number you used when you signed up though. Hope you at least have that!

Haha, yeah, I wrote that part down. But thank you so much for that information, I wasn't even close to that website, I was googling "simply you" and got nothing.

While we're at it, you wouldn't happen to know why I would do an offer for brandarama and get credit for it under yourtopbrands would ya? And if you did know why, do you know how to fix it?

Anyway, if you dont know, thanks anyway for your help.

enter your account number and zip in the upper right corner of the main dealpass site and it should take you to Simply You site. You are going to get popups for other dealpass programs (Shopping Essentials, etc.) so be careful you don't sign up for more thinking it's part of Simply You.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeMonkee
    Haha, yeah, I wrote that part down. But thank you so much for that information, I wasn't even close to that website, I was googling "simply you" and got nothing.

While we're at it, you wouldn't happen to know why I would do an offer for brandarama and get credit for it under yourtopbrands would ya? And if you did know why, do you know how to fix it?

Anyway, if you dont know, thanks anyway for your help.
    I had this exact same problem & to honest I don't know why it happened. I completed an offer for one gift & it credited to a completely different offer. It actually helped me out although if it is a problem for you I would e-mail them through the Contact Me link & let them know what occurred so they can fix it.

Well, I appreciate your guys' feedback. I'll probably send them an email later today to fix the mix up. Thanks guys.

I recently 'signed up' for the Simply You (whatever it was) and had no problem cancelling the membership - and did it on a Saturday no less! Go online to your home banking site and look up your recent charges; the # will be right there for you. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeMonkee
    Yeah, that was actually my plan, but the problem is, I basically do not know what I signed up for. I do not know their website, their phone number, stupidly enough, I dont even know exactly what service I was supposed to receive, heh. I know it was supposed to be something with discounts, and I like discounts, but so far, they haven't sent me anything, and I know nothing of the company.

So does anyone know any information about Simply You, a website, phone number, anything? Thanks for the heads up though cruisergirl.

Wealthy Expectations Guest

* How would you like to work with a company that spends 50 million dollars a year just to promote YOUR business?

* The ONLY Network Marketing Company Launched By a Solid Multi-Million Dollar Media Television Advertising Company pulling in profits of over $400 million!

* An Exciting Home Based Income Opportunity Driven By Mass National Media Coverage!

* Why is this appealing? This is a unique business opportunity which marries infomercial television advertising with Consumer Direct Marketing, a venture that has NEVER been done before and will undoubtedly generate enormous revenue for those who see this vision. Imagine the power of Television Marketing to build a highly profitable network direct marketing business of your own!

* ITV Ventures is creating the significant buzz that pushed them to #1 in internet rankings and is attracting experienced network marketers because of the uniqueness of the concept of an infomercial company expanding into network marketing. However, the opportunity is also attracting those who are beginners and looking for a viable home-based business that far outpaces the competitive offerings. Merging the highly successful direct response business with network marketing, Founder and President, Donald Barrett, states "ITV Ventures will be the fastest growing company in the history of network marketing”.

* Largest infomercial company nationwide with the most winning infomercials.

* Ground floor positions for those who want to become founders. Get in at the “beginning of the beginning!”

* FACT: People who started early with companies that experienced explosive growth made phenomenal income. These founders no longer have to work. Why, because of the power of leverage to create income and residual commissions. That is the true definition of financial success. Having money and the time to enjoy it!

* True residual income for those that seize the day, and take massive and immediate action.

* Get on board with the strongest, fastest producing team in the company and secure your spot as a founder now!

* Will you be promoting a fly by night business or one that you can be proud of and one that will be around for the next 50 years?

* I offer personal mentoring to help you reach your goals and ensure your success.

* So, let me show you how to be successful with a proven, established, winning company and visit my website!

Donna
    (208) 353-9754
    1-800-985-1858