+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The President was right! New York Times Validates Iraqi DID Have WMD's

New York Times Validates Iraqi DID Have WMD's

Looks like we got there just in time

Re: The President was right! New York Times Validates Iraqi DID Have WMD's

Very, very interesting. You know however it will make no difference with the
    rabid left who would not consider the fact that Bush or anyone in his administration might actually be right about something or have made an
    appropriate decision....eventho their party backed those decisions.

All these documents seem to be from before 1991, am I missing something?

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

LOL.. These delusional Monkeys are bouncing off the bars of their cages because of some documents from .... get this : 1991

"But in recent weeks, the site has posted some documents that weapons experts say are a danger themselves: detailed accounts of Iraq’s secret nuclear research before the 1991 Persian Gulf war. The documents, the experts say, constitute a basic guide to building an atom bomb." -- NY Times

You know, it would be laughable it it weren't so utterly pathetic. Meanwhile all the right-wing loony tunes across the Web have discovered instant credibility within that bad ol bastion of eastern liberalism that, just yesterday, was supporting the "terrists". LOL...

Today they're trying to wave this BS around trying to pretend The Flying Monkey was right..except only like maybe 12 years after the fact.

Oh well, What's a lousy 12 years when you're having fun plotting a nuclear attack against the United States? After all, once they had figured out how to feed themselves and get medicine for about 500,000 dying children we were killing with our sanctions regime, they could have simply added a little water to some Betty Crocker Nigerian Yellow Cake mix, toss in a radioactive egg or two, throw together an ICBM with some spare auto parts and "presto" - WW III.

Back to the drawing board at the lie factory, Chimps. Better do better than that. You have 3 days left.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-03-2006 at 10:37 PM.

Interesting? What do you think we were blowing up in the Gulf War nightly on CNN? Saddam just kept the delusion alive so that Iraq would not be invaded by Iran and Islamic terrorists like Bin Laden (as they are now)? His lies became the lie that kept on growing into the influencing factor, that was ‘used’ by the Bush administration, in getting us locked into what is now known as a fustercluck!

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Didn't we recently find some of our government documents on nuclear weapons at some guys house in New Mexico. Classified ones? And I think I remember reading a recent story about classified info on nuclear reactors or some such thing in the archives on one of our government sites. My head is pounding so I can't think of the exact stories but it appears if our government doesn't want other countries having nuclear capability then they might want to make sure that our documents aren't up on the Internet or falling into the hands of nuclear plant employees.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sixpack
    Interesting? What do you think we were blowing up in the Gulf War nightly on CNN? Saddam just kept the delusion alive so that Iraq would not be invaded by Iran and Islamic terrorists like Bin Laden (as they are now)? His lies became the lie that kept on growing into the influencing factor, that was ‘used’ by the Bush administration, in getting us locked into what is now known as a fustercluck!
    WOW! I guess your right! The FACT that these documents came from the ton's of documents pulled out of Iraq after Saddam fell and the FACT that Saddam was trying to buy uranium for a weapon in 2002 must all just be unimportant. The FACT that Saddam had thrown the inspectors out of Iraq and the FACT that Saddam was bribing his way out of the U.N. sanctions is irrelivant.

Have another glass of Kool Aid.

LOL.. These delusional Monkeys are bouncing off the bars of their cages because of some documents from .... get this : 1991
    Better check again pinhead
    Originally posted by Americanadian
    Palin: Omit the "i" and you're left with "Pain".

Sigh...so they found documents, that had details about how to build nuclear weapons...you must be kidding me. IT WAS JUST A DOCUMENT. He still had to build the damn thing. And most of these documents had been sitting around since 1991, what made us think if he couldn't do it in the last 15 years, he was going to be able to do it in the next 6 months...morons...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Sixpack

Fubar...totally Fubar!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    Sigh...so they found documents, that had details about how to build nuclear weapons...you must be kidding me. IT WAS JUST A DOCUMENT. He still had to build the damn thing. And most of these documents had been sitting around since 1991, what made us think if he couldn't do it in the last 15 years, he was going to be able to do it in the next 6 months...morons...
    "Experts say that at the time, Mr. Hussein’s scientists were on the verge of building an atom bomb, as little as a year away."

Saddam trying to buy uranium in 2002.

Nope, nothing at all to be concerned with is there?

Quote Originally Posted by rustupid
    WOW! I guess your right! The FACT that these documents came from the ton's of documents pulled out of Iraq after Saddam fell and the FACT that Saddam was trying to buy uranium for a weapon in 2002 must all just be unimportant. The FACT that Saddam had thrown the inspectors out of Iraq and the FACT that Saddam was bribing his way out of the U.N. sanctions is irrelivant.

Have another glass of Kool Aid.

LOL..Except for a few little details, Monkey Breath. Those are LIES, not facts. Try to be a bit more orignal.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-03-2006 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cscirpoli
    I just watched a thing on the history channel about the big nuclear ring they busted a couple of years ago with the head scientist in Pakistan running it. They said that Iraq was approached with plans for a bomb, uranium, etc. and he refused it because he thought it was a western conspiracy. Anyway this guy sold plans to lots of people. He would sell the plans to enrich uranium and throw in the chinease a-bomb plans. Evidently there are lots of people out there with the plans, questions is, do they got the stuff to make em. Just as N. Korea, they bragged about it before we went to war with Iraq.

"Experts say that at the time, Mr. Hussein’s scientists were on the verge of building an atom bomb, as little as a year away."

No authoritative citations. No sources. Just more Monkey sewage direct from the Monkey's mouth .

Yeah but he agreed to let them back in right before we went to war. I was for getting the inspectors in and staying up his ass for about a year and then making the decision about war, but that was just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Button
    I just watched a thing on the history channel about the big nuclear ring they busted a couple of years ago with the head scientist in Pakistan running it. They said that Iraq was approached with plans for a bomb, uranium, etc. and he refused it because he thought it was a western conspiracy. Anyway this guy sold plans to lots of people. He would sell the plans to enrich uranium and throw in the chinease a-bomb plans. Evidently there are lots of people out there with the plans, questions is, do they got the stuff to make em. Just as N. Korea, they bragged about it before we went to war with Iraq.

Whatever... That's why I've been telling these clueless Monkey retards for the past 18 months that trying to kill all the "terrists" ain't gonna work. But quite unsuccessfully since that would require them to get a brain inorder to absorb the truth. Ain't gonna happen.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-03-2006 at 11:47 PM.